[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Cookies for the pictures !!! Yaya looks soo beautiful , and seeing that picture with Mario , I am hoping for a lakorn with the both of them in the near future !!!
Congrats Yaya !!! You are definetly the Hottest for me !!!! ^^

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks so beautiful at the seventeen award and won for hottest female. Is Nadech won for the hottest male? is Nadech still in Japan?
Someday, hope to see Yaya pair with Mario.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Hi All,

It's been awhile since I last post an update...I have been busy with work and personal life. Here's what I have so far. Enjoy...

“Damn it!” Ryu cursed out in frustration when Yasuo said he did not catch up with Akiko. Once left, she was out of sight even though he followed to the bottom floor there was not even a shadow “the police must have tricked and use Akiko for sure, otherwise she probably wouldn’t have gone to find you with Kobayashi”
Mayumi who was sitting beside the bed looked at the patient with uneasiness “you may be thinking too much. Kobayashi seemed to understand that the doctor prohibited the visit. He did not really pressured me that much”
“He did not pressure because he send someone else instead” Ryu spoke with wearily mind before waving his hand to Yasuo to leave the room so that he can talk to Mayumi alone “you don’t know that the police have been harassing and suspecting us for several years. Even though they have never found us involve with any illegal trade but they would not abandon the efforts. They intended to pick on me”
“You may be thinking too much Ryu-san. They may only be doing their jobs. Also, the Oneshika is a well-known family of the city and the police will definitely be looking at it. If they know that you are not involved with illegal business then they will eventually stop bothering you” Mayumi reasoned if Ryu who has been listening could only goggle because the problem between him and the police is complicated and too chaotic beyond description for Mayumi to hear at this time and with his health has not yet fully recovered therefore he interrupted
“Then one day you will understand that what I have said was not a wrong accusation at all” he feebly answered if his mind is still mistrusting Yuji and Akiko. He believes the two are conspiring into doing bad things against him and the Oneshika for sure
“I think that you look at the police too pessimistic, perhaps if you provide useful testimony it may help catch the criminals faster”
Ryu shook his head slowly and leaned down again after sitting for a long time “I begged doctor Hara to help me extend the time a little longer because now, uncle Koji is seeking for the criminals and already found some clues”
“This means that your people are seeking for the criminals on your own without relying on the police?” Mayumi exclaimed in dismay
“When we suspect that the police are involved, we had to rush to find the attackers before the case will be turned to another direction by the police and in order to planned the retaliation on the attackers promptly. Otherwise, we will be one-sided party that gets attack”
Mayumi holds her temples; Ryu’s problem is so complicated than to understand if she should begin to learn it, if she thinks to became the Okami-san of the group in the future
“If the police are involved, then this means they are joining force with another person and who would that be?”
“Misawa-gumi” Ryu answered without wasting time to think “Uncle Koji thinks that it was the act of Misawa’s men but I don’t know who gave the order. By looking at the situation, Takao has a close relationship with Kobayashi’s father the most. Also, the reason they took action that day because they wanted me and Haru-san to split up. The Misawa want to get rid of their competitors as well. Both parties’ benefits, the police get the job and Misawa get to dominate nightclub business, the benefits seems to be well blend”
“Yes” Mayumi softly sighed. It seems as if the problem will be really profound and it will take Ryu a long time to finish. She didn’t want him to be tired because of her so she then cut in “It sounds really complicated. I think let’s wait until you are fully recovered than you can tell me, it would be better. Right now it’s time to take your medicine and then rest”
Ryu took the medicine and then leaned down ready for Mayumi to sponge bath him as usual. The moody feeling he has half an hour before, gradually improves when he see Mayumi walks to the bathroom and brought out water basin and a small towel. Even though she puts up a smooth straight face, but her red cheeks convey a sense of embarrassment and he knew that it is best that he ought to be quiet, otherwise, she will be embarrassed to the point that she may have the nurse doing it instead. Therefore, he lay still when Mayumi pulled the shirt out carefully not to hit the small tube that drain blood clot from the pleurae.
Mayumi pulled his shirt out and getting accustomed to his body in the injured form. The originally shyness was gradually reduced when she thinks that he did not have any evil minds and she is doing her duty. Nonetheless, it is her that cannot refrain from secretly glance at his admirable perfect physique. Ryu is set to be taller than the standard Japanese man, if his body is quite thick, so he looks not so tall when standing beside a slender man than him, especially when compared standing beside Takeshi, who is taller and slender. But when he came in with the other men, his tall and full of power physique quite offset auras of all of the other men.
She caresses his smooth skin slowing down bit by bit without realizing. You can say that the hand of hers favorite every square inch of his body and there isn’t any part on his body that has surplus fat came out to irritate the eyes, especially when he rolled over on his side with his back to her. Her eyes were drawn to a tattoo in the middle of the back which extends over to the strong hips.
Mayumi pulls the trousers down his legs in order to wipe the backside for him, if she actually wanted to see his tattoos once vividly. She then saw image of red face giant holds samurai sword raise above his head in the position ready to battle the opponent. All around the giant there’s a large dragon wrapped around independently. Its tail ends at the right hip to his thigh on the backside. While the head of it, as well as the claws wrapped around his left arm. And she recalled that his left chest above the breast has the dragon head tattoo leaping down. Inside the dragon’s mouth it holds a radius of sparkling crystal. If this time, is partially hidden in bandages from the surgery to remove the bullet lodge in the chest. Then she understood immediately that this dragon is Ryu, because it is his name. As though he can read her mind, he tossed then turned and looks at her with suspicion, and then Mayumi saw all of his tattoos, although some traces are hidden, but it cannot run off the assertiveness of the dragon. Mayumi then pushed out a light sigh. All of the sudden Mayumi legs start to get weak and lack of energy to resist, as though she has been hypnotized by the giant and the dragon. It’s a raw wild feeling that she did not think it would be hidden in any part of the body. Strange heat burst unrestrained when her fingertip touch on the torso of the dragon unconsciously.
Ryu spread out a smile with satisfaction. He lay motionless to provide Mayumi enough time to admire with what she is fully satisfied and he himself is also satisfied when he sees her eyes squinting like absent-minded. Her soft skin, glowing radiant red cheeks, full lips slightly parted before the end of the tongue trace to lick dry lips just simply that his body immediately reacts further to what he sees…
Even though the wound is still painful, if there’s still some part of his body starts to sense closeness and enchantment that arouses naturally of a lady who is his darling. It then has reaction responds, and he believes that her eyes would not miss when she exclaimed out lightly…
“Oh…” she glance sideways with eyes wide open when come across an unexpected. Her face is so red to her neck before she hurries to wipe his backside and all the way down to his legs. When she turned him to lie face up, she pretend not to look at him and hurry and wipe the rest. A few seconds later she hurries and put on new trousers for him. When she finished dressing him, she let out a sigh of relief. Then she took the water basin and towel to the bathroom and came out with tooth brush and a small bowl. She adjusted the bed, hand him the toothbrush, a glass of water and a bowl and let him help himself. Once he’s done, he handed her everything and she brought them to the bathroom and came back to the room. Her face flashing heat and she still feels ashamed to get caught red-handed admiring his body if she tries to justify it as a natural reaction. It’s a force of attraction between male and female since the ancient times. But it’s just that she will have feeling like this toward her man only, not everyone can cause this type of feeling
“Err...lets watch TV” she stood twisting her hands back and forth because she doesn’t know where to place them, before going to turn the TV on. Once on, she turns to the news channel because she thinks he may like to watch news just like men in general
“Mayumi-san…” such a sweet voice calls out from behind so she turned away from the TV
“Yes?”
“The wound hurt so much” he puts his hand and hold on to his shoulder and made a face like he is in pain. Just seeing him in pain, she had forgotten all of the shamefulness immediately. She quickly stepped in and look down at the wound. She saw a white bandage still clean and dry
“There’s no bleeding from the wound, the report also confirmed, but if you are still having pain, I will have to open the bandage out…oh…”
Her voice is missing when she turned and looked at the patient then she sees his lips were a few inches away. A sudden shocked; she was about to backed away if big hand of his slips up to hold on to her neck and pulls her toward him. His thick lips touch with hers gently, no traces of the person who told her he is in pain a little while ago…
Mayumi had been kissed many times, but there isn’t any time that his kiss is sweet and sentimental like this. His first kiss was trespass and punitive. The second kiss was gentle and to cherish as though she was a Sakura petal that is so delicate and afraid if his kiss it too forceful the petal will bruise. This time is different when a tongue that teases to invade slips to receive a small tongue which accepts as way of not really certain. If she still brave enough to partially open her mouth to let him explore. She is bashful to respond, and inexperienced. She worries that she will not satisfy him so she backed away, but her innocence that prompted Ryu to want to kiss her deeper. It’s like a search for a sweet mild in her body in a way that there was never enough. He pulled her close and crushed her lips tight squeeze as sucking up all of the strength and life force from her. She can hardly stand on her legs. Her small hand can only cling on to his arm when she closes her eyes. The love that has been congested in the chest is now being released and she was enthralled to his kiss wholeheartedly. His palms that gently cradle the neck gradually slide down to her cheek when he saw that she had not moved away. He impressively sucks the sweetness from her little mouth which he is infatuated with again and again like he can never be full. His body part on the alert before is now quickly arouse and got hard as a rock. If he knows that his physical condition can only provide as much as this, eventually forced himself to let her go and release his kiss from her with regret. Despite the recession, but Ryu continued to rub his thumb along the soft red lips…the beautiful eyes lift up and look at him sheepishly. Her trembling lips indicated that she was affected by his kiss as well
“I would like to return a promise…” he whispered
“Yes?” She blinks in puzzled, does not understand what he means when her brain is still blur from his hot and powerful kiss

Have a wonderful week-end my Yadech lovers... Cheers... :beer:
OMG I can not contain myself from spazzing.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya , thank you sooo much for this really Hoooot but really sweet chapter !!!! By the way , I really like the way that you translate . I feel like I am reading the real book !!! You are awesome !!! ^^
You are welcome zazoured! I am glad you enjoy reading my translation...have a great weekend...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Hahahaha Mayumi is cheating on Ryu! Cute saying Cupid Candy. 5555 I know I've said this
so many time but, Yaya is so BEAUTIFUL! And Congratualation to Yaya for winning
Hottest Female <3

@ kittiya. Thank you so much for the update. As always you are the best.RAK RAK :D

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i hope they keep that surprise kiss in the lakorn, even if it means a kiss on cheek, ill still be a happy fan!! thank you SO much kittiya, ur presence is enuf to make all of us really happy!! really appreciate it!
thanks cookiies for the song and all the pics *big hugs*

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I'm sure it is not going to be a sweet, sweet passionate kiss, but something is better
then nothing. I want some HOT scenes from Yadech. It would be a dream come true. jkjk...5555

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't like Mario's hair style. It look weird on him. Wish Nadech was with yaya and mario.
When will Nadech back from Japan.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
What are you guys doing Nadech and Mark???? LOL....
Look at Nadech rip pant. You can almost see his butt cheek. :coverlaf:

credit: waewharuharu

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What happened to Nadech's masculine body haha?? I hope he doesn't forget to work out.