[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

No comment...just wanna say...Looovvveee..

ah...Anybody know what the event is? (photo above)..Plz tell me naz..thanks so much ^^

Credit: Pantip Fb
These two are in their own world! Everyone else was focused on signing autographs, but these two took every opportunity they got to chat each other up and play! 555

Love how the second photo reminds me of Fai and Jeed!

credit as tagged
One of the best photos from the event!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
:woot:I think am dying here watching all the pict & video from yesterday event ......Yadech sweetness killing me :woot:
\L(^O^)VE/ Their Rooms ♩♪♫♬​
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

has been play for no reason

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Traslation for this clip(So sorry....I only translate the main part)
Question for Nadech: What will you want to do for your birthday this year?
Nadech: Ny birthday is on dec 17th. I'll have a business trip in US with my mom. So I'll travel on the same occassion....(Nadech shouted surprisingly "Oh..Yaya arrived...")
Q for Yaya: Did you have a test at school this morning, didn't you?
Yaya: Yes, I have just done it yet. The last question is about music and literature. I did ok.
Q for Ann: When will Yar Lerm Chan lankorn begin filming?
Ann:It'll be filmed after P'Da completes the lankorn Raeng Pratana. RP will be finished on Nov/2013.
Q for Mark: How did you do to arrange your time between your work and your studying?
Mark: I go to university from Monday to wednesday. Remaining days I spend that time for work. I'm studying business administration at Rungsit University like Nadech. I'm the third-year student.
While the reporter introduced that the next person is Kim...Nadech said to the reporter(just kidding):" Don't mistake her for the bigger P'Ann "...Yaya hit Nadech's arm softly immediately (haha...so kute....^^)
Q for Kim: Fans want to know how did you do to be lovely like this?
Mark teased: Plz eat a lot
Kim: Don't listen to him...It's not like that...I don't know how to anser this Q...I think it is more suitable for P'Ann.
Reporter: What is the next Pj of you?
Kim: I'll have RP with P'Nadech and TRRR with P'Mark

Credit: Nadech& Yaya Vietnam FC (Thailand Zone - Kites.vn)
So sorry about my English ability...But hope that everybody 'll understand the main meaning of this clip ^^

Plz see two photos under ^ ^

The most time on 2 photos.....Nadech always look at Yaya...Ohhhhh..I love everytime he look at her..How sweet his eye-seeing is...>...<...Loooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee

Photos from Pantip Fb

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Traslation for this clip(So sorry....I only translate the main part)
Question for Nadech: What will you want to do for your birthday this year?
Nadech: Ny birthday is on dec 17th. I'll have a business trip in US with my mom. So I'll travel on the same occassion....(Nadech shouted surprisingly "Oh..Yaya arrived...")
Q for Yaya: Did you have a test at school this morning, didn't you?
Yaya: Yes, I have just done it yet. The last question is about music and literature. I did ok.
Q for Ann: When will Yar Lerm Chan lankorn begin filming?
Ann:It'll be filmed after P'Da completes the lankorn Raeng Pratana. RP will be finished on Nov/2013.
Q for Mark: How did you do to arrange your time between your work and your studying?
Mark: I go to university from Monday to wednesday. Remaining days I spend that time for work. I'm studying business administration at Rungsit University like Nadech. I'm the third-year student.
While the reporter introduced that the next person is Kim...Nadech said to the reporter(just kidding):" Don't mistake her for the bigger P'Ann "...Yaya hit Nadech's arm softly immediately (haha...so kute....^^)
Q for Kim: Fans want to know how did you do to be lovely like this?
Mark teased: Plz eat a lot
Kim: Don't listen to him...It's not like that...I don't know how to anser this Q...I think it is more suitable for P'Ann.
Reporter: What is the next Pj of you?
Kim: I'll have RP with P'Nadech and TRRR with P'Mark

Credit: Nadech& Yaya Vietnam FC (Thailand Zone - Kites.vn)
So sorry about my English ability...But hope that everybody 'll understand the main meaning of this clip ^^

Plz see two photos above ^ ^

The most time on 2 photos.....Nadech always look at Yaya...Ohhhhh..I love everytime he look at her..How sweet his eye-seeing is...>...<...Loooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee

Photos from Pantip Fb

Thank u so much for translation,Callayuki !!!!& photo too...i feel the same way....& notice that Nadech keep eyeing on Yaya ....lol....May be both didn't have a chance to see each other for a while last few days...He must be missing Yaya so much..(Oops...Just my imagination....lol....)

Hope Anne make Lakorn for Yadech after Rftd....

Its so nice that u know Thai & hope u keep translating for us ...Thanks....

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Aww... Scream!!! Nadech and yaya r soooooooooo cute!!!!

Nadech teased yaya a lot during the signing.. And there r a lot of talking lolzz..
They r sure the most popular in Thailand.. I almost die while waiting to see them!!
You are so lucky to be there! I probably would die to if I get to see them in front of me. Am already about to get a heart attack just watching them through the tv screen with all their cuteness capture from fans!!

Anything juicy that you know and want to share since you were there.....hehe :)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Swiffy: Swiffy......May be I have to make you dissapointed...because....I don't know Thai language....I translate this Mv from Vietnamese into English..Maybe you didn't notice the credit I wrote under the translation ^ ^ (Nadech&Yaya Vietnam FC)..... On Vietnam Fc forum there are some people know Thai so they translated this Mv...And then I traslated it into English for everybody here...
...haha..I also hope that I know a little Thai to understand what Nadech & Yaya say is it...but I can't....
@Kenann fan: Thank you so much for the more clearly photo of Ad Sovil et Titus photo...I love it so much...so I put it to be my avartar immediately...and about the Us trip...I dont't know anything anymore..so sorry about that Kenann fan......I'm so envious of you because you could go to SF and LV...Hope you will have unforgettable time there with Nadech and Yaya ^ ^!!

And one more photo that I love

Credit: Pantip fb

boakim123

sarNie Egg
You are so lucky to be there! I probably would die to if I get to see them in front of me. Am already about to get a heart attack just watching them through the tv screen with all their cuteness capture from fans!!

Anything juicy that you know and want to share since you were there.....hehe :)
Heheh... Based on my account, when I first arrived, there r not so many ppl yet.. There r only boy and marggie ... Both r better looking in real life.. It's funny when the mc announced that for those who r waiting for nong nadech and nong yaya.. At noon then they r here.. And the crowd start to groan( like sign of disappointment lolz since they have to wait for abt 2 more hours in order to see yadech) Then later boy left.. After that there r other stars comming.. Most of them even look better in real life, like taew, Patricia( really well-mannered and sweet), Louis is handsome too..

The excitement comes after the arrival of mark(he looks handsome that day!), Ann(beautiful!!!) and min(cute, but she looks the same as tv) ... Oh and Kimberly(looking smaller but a little bigger face in real life).. There r suddenly soooooooooooooo many ppl!!!!

The crowd becomes more and more wild while waiting for the arrival of nadech and yaya.. They r sure Thailand sweetheart!! Heheh Ppl will shout very loud if they saw a glimpse of nadech(he actually busy interviewed backstage with Kim, however Kim came on stage before him)

The ppl around me, many old ppl and young kids.. They r all waiting just to see nadech and yaya lolz.. They keep asking one another where is yaya.. And where is nadech and so on haha..

Ok, finally the arrival of our prince!!!! The moment he came, ppl gone crazy haha.. The loudest cheers since I arrived lolz.. He wai(greet) everyone on stage, he first sits near Kim, after a while the staff asked him to move to the other end which is next to min chalida. Later on he brought his hp out and take pics of min and the other actors, so cute. Then only a while he's been asked to move back to kim's side again. He then chit chat with Kim and mark until there is a live interview through ch3, I think u guys ard seen the clips... While interviewing, Ann suddenly switch seats with Kim, heheh.. I dun get it too but thanks to her our yadech got the chance to sit tgt :)

The moment yaya came out, the crowd went crazy too.. It's just as loud as nadech..( oh mark is loud too heheh then follow by kim's)
Anyway, by rite, there r so many seats available at the other side, like next to min, there is no one, and the staff even prepare a chair for yaya to sit next to Kim.. Hehehe.. However nadech keeps calling yaya to sit next to him and P Ann hears it and quickly called yaya to come over.. U guys already observe through the fancams and clips (thumbs up for having eagle eyes heheh). Nadech just wants yaya by his side lolz... :)

Nadech looking skinner at this event.. Very fresh and handsome!! While yaya is so small and her face is soooooo beautiful! And very adorable and funny heheh.. And many backstage staffs seems to love yaya a lot, they came for extra autographs lolz.. and Ann loves yadech mark mark too. :)

Then. P Ann left, the signing continues, and if u guys watch through some of the fancams, u would see suddenly nadech turns to look at yaya.. Like 5 seconds!! And some of the crowd suddenly shouted and he turns to look at the crowd, shy and smile.. soooooooooo cute!!! Seeing this in real life, I almost got heart attack hahah..

Seriously, at this event, I can't see if they r dating, more like 'nadech is kumlang jeep yaya yu'... Or maybe yaya try to be neutral as much as possible.. But I would like them to be like this.. And us fans can continue the guessing game kekek..

Oh there is a part nadech poke yaya, tickle her or sth.. So that she would had problem signing.. He tease and took care of her all the time.. Sry guys I can't rmb all.. There r too many cute moments!!

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Oh there r one part I leave out.. When nadech moved from min to kim's side, he use his hp to take pic of Kim and the gang again.. And later when yaya came, he took it AGAIN haha.. And what is so cute is this time, he asks the staffs to help take photo of him, yaya, mark and Kim tgt.. He joins in lolz... Overal, I think he just wants some pic taken with yaya heheh..

And later I think he sends it to Mae kaew through hp... She din come for this event.. But she manage to upload those pics through her ig lolz :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@baokim- Thank you soo much for this juicy story! I love all my Yadech sisters, always so sweet and kind! :) ❤❤❤

I dont need to be there, just reading your story almost give me a heart attack too! Yadech are sooo cute :) I like how they tease each other with no worries of who looking or not.

I agree with you about Yadech relationship status. I think Yadech have spoil us fans enough already with their sweetness on screen/off screen. We should give them some space and respect them with their personal life. Thank you again ja for sharing all this story with us!! Joob joob! :) :) ❤

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you so much Boakim for sharing amazing moment of Yadech at the signing events. i cant keep smilling after reading this story they were so cute in the video and the pictures. i hope i could see Yadech too and want to hug Yaya because alot of people said she smell really nice.

I agree with you about their relationship, may be like this guessing game too and we will see more MV show some hints about our Yadech. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like the way Yaya speak English.....so fluently, soft and cute. She is so smart knowing how to speak 5 languages. When we see Ann adores Yadech, hope she produces lakorn for them soon. Nadech is so happy to see Yaya....maybe he is waiting for her the whole time.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Yup, definitely a must watch!!!! I have been watching this clip for the last couple
of hour. I can't get enough of it! Just look at Yaya's face when Nadech mark her drawing.
And the way she scream, Na rak mak mak! You can hear Kim said laew mak ( so evil ).
And after a couple of second Yaya finally said Jai Rai Aah (so mean) 5555. And Nadech,
just act as if he didn't do anything wrong. Mannnn this boy sure love to tease Yaya.