[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Hi @charlenem. Whoa, firstly just want to let you know i had no agenda at all and am not trying force anyone to do anything when i posted the pix. Simply put, i wanted to share for all other fans out there whatever tidbit of info i could find and that if somebody else posted, i would have appreciated. Like how i appreciated that someone from pages ago mentioned that flymanfree was nadech's ig. 

Okay, admittedly, i shouldn't have used the word stalking loosely. It caused some misunderstandings here and there. By wikipedia's definition, stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Think about it, most, if not all of us are guilty of internet stalking daras. I'm a fan and i want to know all about them but of course, I'm also against stalking anyone to harass or intimid8 them! That's illegal!

To clarify for others, Stalker 101 is not a stalking app, or a book or whatever. Lol!!! It's an expression kinda like english 101. Tbh, all i did was google "whatdoyouwantmetosee" or "flymanfree" and google dished out 3 pages of accounts he posted comments to. It's public info! 

Nadech is smart but he can be smarter. I'm not going to second guess how he feels, what he's going to do, what he wants etc. Poor guy, too many assumptions have been made on his behalf already. I really wish all the best for him and yaya so I just really hope he takes more care. I completely agree with vimalee and m9saeturn1.

I thought fan forums are supposed to be fun places to share info and discuss common interests.I'm sorry if i'm offending some people here unintentionally. I do appreciate all that the fans do - updates, pix, info, translations etc. It's been fun. 

Still, thanks for your comment! I learned a new word. Laisser tomber is french for drop/ leave it alone. Since i didn't have an agenda to begin with, i don't have anything to drop. I do agree that a person's rights end where another person's rights begins. I will try my level best to respect and keep an open mind about others and their rights, opinions, what they can or cannot do. And in cases of difference in opinion, agree to disagree. Hope we all do the same.. for world peace. Hehehe :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
they do look like a bridal couple...

cr:IG: paajaew 
"@urassayas และ ณเดชน์ นำเค๊กมาอวยพรวันเกิด ปลื้มใจจัง ! แต่ที่ปลื้มใจไปกว่านั้นก็คือ น้องทั้ง 2 เป็นผู้ใหญ่ขึ้นกว่าเดิมทั้งนิสัยและความคิด แต่ที่ยังเหมือนเดิมก็คือ ความอ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน และน่ารักเป็นกันเองกับทุกคน"
paajaew said something about yaya and nadech? dont understand..... :scratchhead2:

PaaJeaw wrote,  " Yaya and Nadech brought a cake to wish me HBD, I'm so glad!  But, I'm even more gratified that the two have matured in behaviors and ideas.  But, they're still humble, cute, and friendly to everybody."

Thanks for sharing.   Agree with PaJeaw, Yadech are humble, cute and very friendly :heart: :heart: .

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Charmz don't take it too personal. I'm sure Charlenem didn't mean in a negative way. Yes, we are all quilty in some ways bkos we're all curious of what our favorite daras is up too. I appreciate yours & everyone else's information on here!! Its all so informative.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba thanks 4 da translation we love yadech more !
m9saeteurn1 thanks 4 vid.
i love avenue dining event, so good and joyful 2 c yadech in their glorious wedding
thanks every1 4 so intent in sharing so many beautiful pics, vid, cmns tots, translation, it is appreciated !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, agree with you 100%, this event is so beautiful and romantic!! :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Lovely Momemts:

Awwww.......She gives him a sweet stare.......

Wow......He gives her an extra sweet stare.....
Then......They give each other a honey sweet stare......

cr::mad: tagged from NY Home at Pantip & ny club

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba, so in love wif them in this event ! not only sweet stare yaya holds on to nadech which is rare ! lets pretend okie 2 me they r happily married cos da whole setup looks like 1, including yadechs happiness and smiles !!! and they look so good !!!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Thank you all so much for sharing,I appreciated very much. I love coming in here, you all so friendly and kind. Yadech are the cutest and they are so perfect together. they are so humble, I love them so much and I can not wait for RFTD.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Wow!!! How sweet they are!!! They were together all day and night yesterday!!! They wished birthday to Pa Jeaw in day, and they were so sweet hand in hand to attend the event in the evening!!! The way they looked at each other melt my heart! Lol Thank you so much for sharing these pics!!! Love them so much!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@Charmz   nooooo.........i hope you could read it..i just gave my opinion about his ig, but nothing is related to you,what i 've written is not to /about you.  i @ you on that post just to thank you for sharing info, i didnt put your name and my comment together. i m not native english speaker, my expression is not precise, but trust me, my comment is really not to you or anyone.....sorry for making you misunderstand :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

@bubba thank you for translation.... :beer: ohhh, so it means these two bought cake 2gether? lol, how sweet they r, i really trust that they r couple, coz they do it in couple's way... :D . i m glad that paajaew mentioned they were mature, humble, cute and friendly....thanks to paajaew to let us feel happy to be yadech fans... :dance3:

@M9saeteurn1, thank you for the clip.. :woot2:

maybe we all saw this photo b4, i post it only coz paajaew's comment.....no.2 is always in his heart..

cr. IG:paajaew ณเดชน์ You're in my heart

no interview for ysterday? hmmmmm, i m waiting...............

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow!!! How sweet they are!!! They were together all day and night yesterday!!! They wished birthday to Pa Jeaw in day, and they were so sweet hand in hand to attend the event in the evening!!! The way they looked at each other melt my heart! Lol Thank you so much for sharing these pics!!! Love them so much!!!

@meocutduoi welcome, yes we all love yadech so much ! over here day in day out topic/subject is all bout yadech and yet we never get tired !!! i love yr sig...only couple wear same outfit....so yadech r a couple ??

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:

@meocutduoi welcome, yes we all love yadech so much ! over here day in day out topic/subject is all bout yadech and yet we never get tired !!! i love yr sig...only couple wear same outfit....so yadech r a couple ??

keylargo, i really have strong feeling for that, i think they r. they admit that they like each other, nadech said he liked her but he would wait her to grow up and to see what he could do and also said he teased her because he liked her, yaya said many times that her brother is handsome and perfect, and she even chose nadech as the greatest person of 2012 on a magazine(sorry,i forget this magazine's name), and she said that nadech was good enough,no need to change or improve...  so i dont trust this "like" would never grow to the "love".

i always imagine that between them, they have made some deal or some promise to each other. something like ehhh, they work hard only now but wait for an appopriate time to consider a way to work their relationship out, or maybe when they r sure about their future then they will publicize it. they r too young to determine everything now. i think they dont want to hurt each other or break their relationship as friends too. ok, it is just my own idea, or we can call it delusion?! :D

i m not thai, so i dont know much the meaning of doing merit together, they do once is ok,but how many times do they make it together? and yaya even joint the merit of nadech's family, her mom was there too. reporters asked na about mike and made him quiet and uncomfortable, and then it is the turn to make yaya uncomfortable to talk about kk... so funny...lol!

anyhow, i guess their relationship as future lover (or maybe already lover :) ) is an open secret in the industry as na's ig....lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem thank u 4 yr tots and cmns. while reading i was smiling wif yr conclusion yadech being bf/gf but quietly due 2 their profession and some fans reaction i wud guess ! i believe all of us here wud b totally over da moon shd yadech announce their relationship status, we r all dying 4 tat 2 happen !!! 2 me yadech r perfect together, they r meant 4 each other. hopefully da elders like pa jaew, por nattawut will always continue 2 cheer them togther !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
and lets not forget Charlenem yadechs mom love them, his mom obviously adores her v much and her mom loves him, evident in pics, she always holds his waist ! doing merit together as families gotta b more than casual. do other daras do merit together and wif their families ? yadech mean more than just bro&siz 2 each other !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@keylargo, i heard some star couples doing merit together, maybe some friends do sometimes too,but like NY make merit so often as just friends....i dont know. my friend who is learning thai told me that ppl could consider they r a real couple for what they made. and also i m curious about their house which is under construction for merit (i dont know how to call it in english), yes, their friends in the industry and fans donated too, but they r the sponsors *(they said it was their moms, but for me, the same), i just feel it is like something that a couple would do...lol.  of course, their moms never stop showing their satisfaction to them.

@MrsChum, thank you for sharing the photo, wawwwwww......i guess and hope it is new, coz nadech's haircut looke like recently,and yaya's care bears...lol.  i guess maybe it was the day that we thought they went to do merit together last month? i mean it was the weekend after they made cf of truemove and yaya kept quiet on ig, and when the rumor of kk came out also? whatever, i feel yaya really follows nadech a lot, i dont mean she follows him like stalker...lol, i mean she follows his mind and behavior, so brother / bf, it is the same...in korea, they call bf oppa too...lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Charlenem yadech r in sync, nadech has many good qualities and she picks these ! its great, they r good influence 2 each other and definitely good relationship starts wif likes, admirmation, sense of humour, respect, etc. i think yadech hv these in them, wonderful is yayas not a brat but willing 2 do these charity just 2 join nadech cos i think he is fun and she enjoys his company and being wif him !! hope im rite !

during da japan trip solo interview (RS) she was v bubbly, happy when asked bout nadech and i think she said she miz working wif him and his sense of humour.