[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
here is the interview with tvpool reporter jacklyn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZiHAfsm40

couldn't hear a thing cause my speakers are acting up...  :rant:

and YAY to another yadech lakorn!!!  :clap: something to cheer me up during a serious haze situation in my country..  <_< for those who doesn't like the idea of them pairing up again, i can only say... please don't cry over spilled milk lol..  :tease: once again, we are lucky fans of yadech!!  :thumbsup: but, let's wait till the whole thing is confirm then cheer lol!!

cr: as tagged
our handsome man  :heart: he should wear black more often, it suits him! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nadech with black and facial hair ....He looks just gorgeous! I agree! He should definitely wear more black, it totally suits him! 

So the future lakorn gonna contain 8 stories!? Wow that's a whole lot! LOL whether it'll cause debate or not, we shouldn't really put our thoughts on it, a lot of people will not like it for sure but that's not our concern. Their opinions differ from us, we can do nothing about it but just to deal with it and get over it. 
At least, we have another Yadech lakorn to look forward to! That's what matter to me anyway! 
and thanks everyone for posting pictures and updates as always  :heart:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i dont care those who doesnt appreciate that they pair up again, for me ,i dont understand them either. whether they like or not, it is not a problem and also cant stop yadech working together again. some said that they hoped nadech pair up with others or some hope he can pair up with the actress they like, i just want to say every fan is selfish, you want to see him pair with the one u r intrested in or u like, same for us yadech fans, we love yaya and nadech both, we want to see them again and again and forever, so? idc any problem here. frankly, i love them, but i dont like to see their lakorn with others, i cant get any feeling with that, i know it is weird, but i am not a fan of lakorn and not only nadech fan or yaya fan, i want to see them onscreen and offscreen forever coz i m yadech fan. i m sorry, i say what i want just like the ppl who doesnt like they pair up again. 

ch3 choose them to work again, it means they r still supported by a huge market and meanwhile, so far idc any girl can pair with nadech instead of yaya, and for yaya, vice versa. they r perfect couple on their appearance, character, personality and sweetness. we r not blind, and we still trust "love", even though they havent admitted to be together, but i love the feeling they bring us, who will refuse to get "love" from their scene?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@kodocha welcome and hope u will njoy convo wif us on yadech ! totally agree wif u yadech r perfect together, i never tire watching them, m always rewatching dja, grgr, tnnkk and countless vdo, love them !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem thanks 4 yr cmns, im wif u on this, i dun care if yadech were paired again and again, i only 1 2 c them only. u r so rite and ill b lying if i said was 4 their good if they pair wif others, sorry i dun care 2 watch if yadech r wif others, eg rp, totally dislike it !!! yadech r perfect together, they fit each other to a T !!! i know yadech hv tons of fans owise this thread wouldnt reach 600+K b4 lakorn airs !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
btw, i forget to say, thanks to tippy and i love jacklyn, she is always in our camp....i heard a lot of p'nadech during the interview. yaya and nadech r more open to talk about each other when they face to jacklyn than the other reporters. recently, i feel yaya is always a little shy when she talked about p'nadech. but her voice is always shy when she called "p'nadech"....lol! like a baby...hahahahha!

@ keylargo that is true, there r a lot of fans for yadech. it is rareful ppl only like one of them after watching them pair up in lakorn. i have a friend, she watched rp first and she is totally crazy about nadech and kim, we "quarreled" (not for real) many times to debate who is better for nadech, she hoped to see kim and nadech again. i forced her to watch yadech's lakorns, and after dja, she admitted that yadech was really lovely there, of course i dont mean she would change her mind, but at least she thinks they r cute couple too. and my another friend who watched grgr first like me, and totally fall for these two as i do. yadech just like a package, when you watch them together onscreen, you like them both easily.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i find it hard to watch them with others as well...i told myself to be open minded about it... but its v hard, the chemistry is on a total different level, and with yadech, they are just perfect for each other! like in maya tawan, i kept thinking that aum and yaya looks like uncle and niece lol :rofl:

cr: as tagged
photoshoot for W? na looks so hot here!!  :wub:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem queenyeon tippy i know ppl will label us as unopen but i only have this 2 voice ...we r true blue yadech shippers 2 da max n proud 2 be !!! thanks tippy 4 pic, v cute and hot ! tippy lol bout uncle and niece ! 4 me couldnt stand all da screamings and brattiness (ok not sure this word exists my own spelling, sorry if its wrong) from kim, after 1 epi though alr eng sub i gave up !!!
as for grgr couldnt stop but fall instantly in love wif yadech esp in kok min and all da beautiful ost esp crescendo melts me totally !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult

hahahah, unopen, well, i am...et pourquoi pas? :dance2:unless one day they r sure to be together 4ever, i think i will not so care whether they pair up again or not like now, i like THEM, i like the FEELING from them. i watch their lakorn is only because of THEM.

@queenyeon, yes, yaya is a gorgeous, stunning and beautiful girl, that is why i think there is only nadech can match her on appearance, besides, he is so GOOD to her, every stare from him to her makes my heart melt....lol! mon dieu, let them be together, let the fairy tale turn to be true... pls!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
@kodocha welcome and hope u will njoy convo wif us on yadech ! totally agree wif u yadech r perfect together, i never tire watching them, m always rewatching dja, grgr, tnnkk and countless vdo, love them !
:heart: thank you

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem tat will b da day yadechers will rejoice, us 1 yadech 2 b 4 real...sorry sorry im 2 far into thinking if they had babe will b da most beautiful babe and they will b excellent parents from da way they handle toddlers, eg baby ella !

Charlenem im v happy u will go 4 hols but pls dun absent 4 2 long, will miz u, yr posts, cmns, u r such a regular here !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks mrsChum 4 pics, sth is missing lol, if nadech was there yaya would have VBS and will b v well taken care ! nadech is 2 funny in those pose but totally cute, goofy tats why we love him and his sense of humor !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@keylargo, even though Nadech wasn't there with Yaya at the event but they met up later so it's all good. Look at how Yaya smile with the pic with Nadech compare to the other pic with the others.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The people around Yadech are more fanserving us than Yadech themselves LOL They look so cute on that picture! Look at those silly facial expressions, it's like their signature haha Yaya do look happy there! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks mrsChum i will hv a good nite sleep later wif this pic u posted ! its awesome ! they meet again 4 meal and both r so happy, relax and goofy without feeling embarassed, so comfortable wif each other ! da group pic yaya was a bit restrain, nadech wasnt there 2 pamper her !!! thanks mrsChum happy sigh i just did !!!