[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks tippy, lucky dog! got da attention of hottest superstars !!! so envious ! hope their trip to germany is still happening next month, more together time 4 yadech!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
kiki warmest welcome back, i miz u and yr cmns ! u bet theres quite a bit of catching up ! thanks 4 pics, yaya looks a little shy wo nadech around !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Funny, I'm having daja vu moment looking at the pic in Yai house. Anyone having the same feeling as me?? Hehe

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they do have a lot of time to meet up even no shooting together, always happy to see their smiles....always sit together wherever and whenever...

does anyone feel the same way like me that they never show up in the photo when they r together in private meeting? but when it is with others,they r ok to be in the same pictures...lol! ohhh...forget to say when they r in the same pics, their moms r always around there....lol! dear yadech, you r adults, no need to be companied by your moms 24hrs, even you r in the same photo in your private time as good friends, it is ok too. but why never ? you meet often, but why never show up in photos ?  good friends take photos too...lol!

cr:as tagged

nykim

sarNie Egg
Me too!!! Haha.. I just can't get enough of them!! How I wish they could give us a bit more fan-service??!!!
But I guess this is the main reason why I so so in love with them too!!! They r so naturally beautiful couple!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum me too!! cause the previous time at yai house, wasn't it someone's birthday celebration as well?? hope my memory didn't fail me, i recalled seeing a cake...

and it seems like the same old (& whole) gang is over there lol!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
agree wif u ladies : mc nykim tippy : its a 'family' affair and da biggest shippers r their moms !!! how wonderful ! nykim yadech r 2 beautiful in looks dept as well as character ! we cant ever get enough of them ! thanks mc 4 da pic. did their hair stylist bake da cake, he looks capable ! could tell everybody is happy !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
@mrschum me too!! cause the previous time at yai house, wasn't it someone's birthday celebration as well?? hope my memory didn't fail me, i recalled seeing a cake...
and it seems like the same old (& whole) gang is over there lol!!
Yes, same and it's the same person bday, Amatyai bday.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Not sure what Yaya is doing but she's with other dara at the Ministry of Education.

seriously? no one hold a mic but yaya ?? when nadech is not there, yaya holds the mic.she takes her brother's habit :woot:  :woot: ....hahahaha....hmmmm, p'nadech, tu es où?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I think we all Love Yadech cus of who they are. They don't need to pretend to be someone else or need to try hard for us to like or love them. Other dara always giving their fans lot of fans service which sometime is a little bit to much but as for Yadech we're always begging for more and never get it,

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I feel the same. I honestly don't care what ppl has to say about them pairing up repetively. They are not obligated to watch. If they don't like it..simply don't watch it.
Anyways...nice to see them sit next to each other even when eating with the friends and not away from each other. All these little stuff give us hope. Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc how well said u r !
@Charlenem feels strange 4 yaya 2 hold mic, her pee will always do all this extra little thing, v thoughtful ! how can she said he treats her like a boy ! clearly he is gentleman as far as we can c !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 a vast majority of us will always b yadech shippers su su! i love coming here 2 express freely our love 4 yadech, happy vibes !