[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon thanks!! actually i didn't expect the pics to explode this big lol! i was quite shocked when i post it hahaha..  :x will need more practice for sure!  :)

yaya's jumper seemed darker than the rest of the girls.. 

credit: as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Love all the pictures. Yes, Nadech does have some beautiful dark thick bushy eyebrows. One of the feature that give him a handsome look along with all the perks such as his eyes, smiles, dimples, long face, hair, teeth & etc's. LOL basically he has a perfect face haha even his voice is so soothing lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 totally agree wif u, nadech has da total package tats why he is da #1supetstar plus hes kind, humble, all awesome qualities!!! yaya sweetie hold on tight 2 him u"re both perfect 4 each other!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yadech might meet each other often, but whatever they still have some job to do, they cant be 24/7 together. i m wondering how they practice to sing together......and suddenly an idea came out, they can practice by phone...hahahaha. a call is ok for distance, no matter where they r and what they r doing, they could sing through the phone to practice even though they cant meet each other everyday....lol!!!

:woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha it's okay. We're only talking. We can't touch. I tell my bf all the time I am on these threads spamming about my 2nd love hahaha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.... so many beautiful and colorful pictures.   :thanks: Thank you all for sharing  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: .  It was so nice that Yadech got to spend whole yesterday together,  Lays in the morning and Ch.3 Thank You Party in the evening.....so sweet!!  
@MrsChum and m9saeteurn,  It's ok.....  hehe.......  we all have our secret crush :secret: .

Yadech upcoming schedules

June 26           ---   Siam Dara Star Award  (not confirm if Yadech are going)

June 28  & 30  ---   Filming Rising Sun

July 1-7           ---   Magazine shoot in Germany and Italy. (this will be super duper sweet!  keylargo will be in cloud9 :cloud9: )

Flght Information:

Depart on July 1,  Departure flight TG920 Bangkok @11:45pm  to Frankfurt (German) @ 06:00 pm (Business Class) Gate 1.
Return on July 8,  Return flight TG945 Rome (Italy) @1:00pm  to  Bangkok @5:35 pm (Business Class) Gate 1.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the schedule translation. I hope Yadech can make it to the Siamdara award. Would like to see both all glamor up.

Can't wait for the photoshoot too. Wonder if there's any fans that will be there greeting them at the airport like when they came here to the US?

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they will really come to frankfurt? ohhhhhhhhhhh.............why they annouced it so late? i will be at frankfurt airport on 3rd july.. if i know they will be here on 1st, i could book air ticket on 1st too...so i can meet them :drools: ..........i m considering if i go there on 1st :scratchhead2: , i can take the shuttle bus of airport to frankfurt...but it would be only me? a little strange to be the only fan there...

@bubba, nadech will have some event on 26th or not? i remember it is something about make up...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba for their schedule. Would you be so kind to translate their Lays interview when you have a chance? Thanks a bunch!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba for taking da time wif yadechs schedule and fight details, appreciate it ! join me in C9 bubba, yadech r spending lots of time together, love it, im having vbs !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Wow.... so many beautiful and colorful pictures.   :thanks: Thank you all for sharing  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: .  It was so nice that Yadech got to spend whole yesterday together,  Lays in the morning and Ch.3 Thank You Party in the evening.....so sweet!!  
@MrsChum and m9saeteurn,  It's ok.....  hehe.......  we all have our secret crush :secret: .

Yadech upcoming schedules

June 26           ---   Siam Dara Star Award  (not confirm if Yadech are going)

June 28  & 30  ---   Filming Rising Sun

July 1-7           ---   Magazine shoot in Germany and Italy. (this will be super duper sweet!  keylargo will be in cloud9 :cloud9: )

Flght Information:

Depart on July 1,  Departure flight TG920 Bangkok @11:45pm  to Frankfurt (German) @ 06:00 pm (Business Class) Gate 1.
Return on July 8,  Return flight TG945 Rome (Italy) @1:00pm  to  Bangkok @5:35 pm (Business Class) Gate 1.

cr:NY Home at Pantip
hello all esp bubba

yadech is making us spoiled brat  :cheer:

really no matter how they keep their relationship in private :secret:  :censor:

at least their sponsors are really so generous to our yadech addiction :woot:

by having events with yadech for us to cheer and giggle :woot:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for the clips.  Glad to see Yadech have fun while working, and  the fan made clip is so beautiful.  I hope Yadech can attend the Siam Award too and hope they receive some awards also.

......and Hello to you @yaya kugimiya ( :heart:  your username) .  I agree with you....Yadech sure spoil us and I love it. :bhehe:

@Charlenem, Yes, Nadech'll have a presenter event for some cosmetics  products on June 26.

Now....Yadech are also referred to as a 'Polka dot couple'

Awww....Nadech with his intense stare reserves for his 'nong' only. :pervie:

Sooooo Cute.......

cr:as tagged