[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
now is the turn for yaya keeping staring at her p'chai..i feel yaya looks at nadech more and more recently...like the period in dja...hahahaha, yaya, dont show much your emotion ok? :D
cr:as tagged

@bubba  this event on 26th is for his new endorsement? i really hope he could get more endorsements....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem love all da pics, they look so good healthy sweating it out n hving lots of fun !!! i do like yaya starring at nadech 4 a change....but switch back....nadechs stare at yaya is really killer and hot !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
finally, a pic of the whole gang!!! (except for aum  :bhehe: )

cr: @margie_rasri

cr: @sonyuke

mark, son and nadech!

@yossiebistro

khun ja with the boys. lol @ mark! definitely not his best pic hahaha.. and i wonder what's in nadech's front pocket??

khun ja with the girls.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
woooo~  :thanks: charlene for the pics and clip! i'm happy that they meet up so often, means more time to spend together!! sometimes i wonder...they work together so often is it because of fan service, or for themselves? here's my yadech delusional theory... since now they have not much lakorn filming together (roy ruk only a bit of yaya in it), they decide to take up more work that involves the two of them working together so that they can meet up more often without having scandals arising...and the reason? because they miss each other!!  :pervie: ok ignore me.  :shutup:

the clip at 2.01 you can see na looking at yaya so sweetly while she is interacting with fans and his hands are like itching to protect (hold) her just in case she falls from stage.  :wub: he seems like a proud brother of yaya. and they got super good coordination/chemistry... at 2.42, both stop their hand signals at the same time! is that the result of working too much together??  :D and at 3.26 after they sang finished, both wiped the sweat off their faces lol! so cute! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippy   i was wondering the same way like you about fan service in the past coz they were really working together too much and fans were so crazy to see them 2gether. but i know they r not doing any fanservice to promote themselves, they dont need it. they barely take pictures together now and the way they choose to deal with their perhaps relation is very low key. their eyes and actions cant lie. actually for yadech, they just stand on stage without doing anything, they r sweet already. it is the feeling from them and between them to make fans crazy. meeting these two together is the best fanservice ever for us. i think it is very hard to not like them both when ppl watch their lakorns, they match in every aspect....lol!

but i trust that they choose their work and they choose to be linked all the time, they have their gang and own circle. in the ET industry, everyone needs to have some supports behind, they both r young, let them grow up together,hoping they could become the strongest support for each other in one day. maybe they will have their own production company in future....lol! it is what i am exactly hoping. 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene precisely!! we all know that they are very low key on their relationship and hardly do any fan service such as taking pics together and post it on ig as compared to other koo kwans who does it openly, and even if they do take couple pics, it will appear on others ig which is prolly requested by others. this actually contradicts to the idea of working together so often since they want to be low key...which can only mean they like working together and enjoy each other's company. they wouldn't have worked together so many times if they don't like the idea of working together, right? yes, i also hope the same as you, for them to be the strongest support for each other one day! hehe imagine nadech become producer and yaya his actress?? no maybe by that time, yaya has already semi-retired from entertainment industry and will be a sweet wife for nadech lol!! 

hope this helps you imagine yadech as a married couple hahaha... thank you lays!!! you know our yadech hearts well!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i remember nadech said he hoped to see yaya with short hair, it would be lovely on her. and yaya was agreed with him and replied that she wanted to cut if she could. so today, they got what they wanted..……even it is just  a wig..lol... :drools:
i guess yaya would do everything her brother wanted, right? just like her brother would do everything for her.... hahahaha!

cr: as tagged

4hjhkk, good memory for them and us!

NY with grandma....

so today you r the photographer for your sis, p'nadech? :D
Cr:keaw jung

nadech was always with his camera when he shot lakorns with yaya, he took photos of her all the time. but we havent seen for a while him and his camera since they seperated...lol! in 3zaaa, champoo said he only took photo of yaya, and he explained coz they worked together long time and champoo said why u didnt take photo of kim?  hahahahaha.....nadech, why only yaya?

i guess they hang out all the day again today....so how many days they have been  actually hanging out without any clues?

cr: as tagged
nadech, where r you looking at?lol!

NY finished job today

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
yaya looks lovely with short hair! but i would prefer her in long hair though... more feminine looking. thanks mrschum for the info and the clip! i love the ost...brings me back to 4hjhkk memories... nadech change to black polka dot cdg top?

and if you watch the video closely when nadech was showing them the pictures in his dslr, you can see mark and others. if you observed closely... theirs is only like 1/15 or 1/10 at the top left hand of the camera screen. when he showed yaya's pic, it was like 1/200. i am not a dslr user so i do not know what it means... but could it refer to the number of photos?? any dslr user please enlighten me thank you!! and if what i guessed was right... then wow!!!! :D

ok i found out from my bro, its not the number of photos. some settings... i burst my own bubble  :lmao: 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ tippy, hahahaha! champoo definitely is yadech shipper. she took and posted photo of yadech in the rest room during 43rd anniversary of ch3.

and in 3zaaa, nadech said sometimes he talked in dreams(dont know the word sorry) when he was tired. and the MC asked what he did or talked ..something like that, and champoo said yaya yaya yaya....everyone laughed. and for photo part, nadech said yaya's photo was his favourite, champoo and another mc (i forgot her name, p'klamar or...she is yadech shipper too...)asked reason and he said he liked the environement, the light , the aura and so on... and champoo said the aura of yaya's photo was the same as khun mam's photo which was also taken by nadech, then she said he liked this photo only because of yaya was there....lol! and nadech was shy.....

i think in thai ET industry, a lot of ppl r yadech shippers, everyone tries to get chance to tease them....even ch3, hahaha, i still feel so funny of the vdo they made to compare jj and nadech on courting girls....i think yadech is a mark of sweetness and lovebird in their mind. 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
oh, it is here, my thai friend on fb told me this morning but i dont know if i should say coz no photo of that magazine...lol!! she told me that yadech had a private dinner together (no moms) in that restaurant, we can call it is a date. and the fans said it was a valentine's dinner coz someone holds the photo of them there in that night. but i think maybe we still need someone like bubba or vimalee to translate it in details.
i m wondering what they will say if the medias ask later.....hahahahahah!!! so curious now !

MrsChum said:
Article of Nadech and Yaya

NY.Always