[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee and cookiies....thank u !!!   lol, he went back to love mixed girl again, in early period he said he liked mixed girl, and last time he said all type was ok for him in which program??i forget, him, yaya, boy and kenp were there... actually, nadech, u always like mixed girl coz ur girl is mixed...hahahahaha!

@vimalee always here to bring us very exiting news... :kiss2: thank u again!!

can anyone tell me they will arrive at 6pm or 6am in frankfurt time? now i m confused ..they left in midnight today in thai time right? so they should arrive at 6am tomorrow....hmmm....whatever, 6am is too early to me too, i could not left my home at 2or 3am...lol, my mother would definitely kill me for that.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
I've followed Nadech for the past three years so I'm not worried about him being gay or not.  There had to be some concern or else she wouldn't take the picture down after posting it.  I'm not serious but just concerned about his image especially after the fiasco with LIPS magazine.   His mother played an important part that caused LIPS magazine not to publish his photo shoot in Japan and the loss of Unilever contract and maybe other CFs as well.   I'm just a concerned fan who is truly care about him and his family.    This will be my last comment on this topic. 
As far as I know Unilever never revoked or ended the contract. Seem like there were bumps in the road but it got smoothed out. Regarding Lips...geez I really wonder what happen. Them to have use time & money on the shoot then not even pr,isn't it? Hmmmm

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrs urassayakugimiya wait i'm confused, so you're yaya kugimiya? its ok, the jump ship was a joke only don't take it seriously  :)

@charlene ratree samosorn!! i love them on that programme, the hosts were very good tease! listen to your mom lol its dangerous to drive when its dark.. wait next year you go thailand  :)

yaya kugimiya said:
it's ok dear if i'm your mother i wont allow you also dont take my request seriously :rant:

btw i guess i'm the oldest :woot:  here

as i've said to @kikichue1 she is just my daughter and she knows my exact age :woot:

cant you see how amazing  yadech is they made us unite regardless of age gap :woot2:

who cares  as long as we all love yadech at the same level

this is what matters most :cheer:
if i'm charlenem's mom i will definitely allow her to stalk yadech :heart: but i will be her driver :woot: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem yadechs flt details are :

01 July 2013 TG920 BKK-FRA  @ 2345/0600+1 (arrives FRA at 0600 on 02 July)
08 July 2013 TG945 ROM-BKK @ 1300/1735+1 (arrives BKK at 1735 on 09 July)

tippytoes said:
@mrs urassayakugimiya wait i'm confused, so you're yaya kugimiya? its ok, the jump ship was a joke only don't take it seriously  :)

@charlene ratree samosorn!! i love them on that programme, the hosts were very good tease! listen to your mom lol its dangerous to drive when its dark.. wait next year you go thailand  :)
dont be confused im the married urassaya yk is single but engage to barry.i'm also planning to visit thailand on yadech's wedding day in real life if God's will.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I truly understand everyone's concern esp vimalee for Nadech. For the majority of us, we know and love him to bits, so we would laugh it off at some of the ugliest and goofiess pics of him, personally i was ok with the pic (bcos i am beyond help in loving the guy), but for the endorsers, dislikers and to the new fans it could be a different story, and they can easily be turned off from it, so sometimes nadech and his mum does have to be careful a little, we are only concern because we love the boy too much to see anything bad happening to him right?

hehe I'll post some pics to help everyone recover from nadech's goofy pic, oy this boy he can be so goodlooking when he wants to be!
cr:as tagged

Vimalee said:
:welcome1: to AF Yadech's thread:    Neezy,   Falada,   Yaya Kugimiya,   Luloveyaya,   Mrs. Urassaya S.Kugimiya,   Ausa,  and  Lovely_K.

Enjoy your stay na and make yourself at home!

credit:  uppercrustdesserts.com
thank you so much for the warm welcome fellow yadecher

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem thanks 4 in magazine vdo so handsome!
@bubbles8 nadech is so handsome, thanks 4 pics !
yaya pls keep nadech tightly, dun ever let go! u2 belong !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key like your delusions hehe... hope they sit together on plane as usual. 

@mrsurassayakugimiya oh my bad...was confused cause you replied instead of yk lol. 

@charlene  and @bubbles thanks of pics and videos! nadech look handsome as always.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr as tagged

love the way how IN mag styled him  :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I'm speechless again for IN magazine ... why so handsomeeeeeeeeeeeee , I'm far older than Nadech and just want to call him P' Nadech all the time :weee:

seem like both Yaya and Nadech look skinny recently, maybe because of their work loads, sometimes, it's quite dilemma for me, want to see them more in lakorn, CFs, movies .. but then feel so sorry for them for being so busy all the time.

Then they will take flight together to Germany today, long flight na, hope they will seat next to each other and Yaya can use her pee chai's shoulder to sleep on :pervie: .

But they will separate or will go together for the whole trip,as I remember someone said that Yaya will go to Paris but Nadech will go to Italy, right ?

@ Vimalee: thank you for your nice word, glad that I join our family , can I call ourself like that ?  :bhehe: . Actually, we can all get info and pictures from outside, but the great thing here we have someone to share with and having non-stop discuss about our lovely couple. Nice nice :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@vimalee Thanks sooo sweet... I have been on the tread since the tread started but only as a silent reader and i post very little ... I promise to comment more :) love everyones comments btw ... Love that there are yadechers all around the world....

Got home and found lots of greed and fin momemts .... The yum yum bts when they were wiping things of eachothers faces and thosentricky sweet lines, the RFTD talui kong tai bts - where nadech was getting dressed and tucking in his shirt and says that he likes look kreung (half caste) girls.... And to know that they will be spending the next 6 days together in germany and italy ... We will all be keeping a close ey on mae keaw, yaya and also the photography teams (wonder if its amat and p mai again) IGs .. Greeeeddd finnnnnn

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yeah nadech, why are you so handsome for, making it so hard for us to love anyone else!!!

@luloveyaya, we are all like one big family, with diff nationalities, backgrounds, ages etc, with one important thing in common is our LOVE for yadech. and i do feel sad sometimes seeing both nadech and yaya so skinny these days esp yaya (personally i like a little of chubbiness on her), nadech loves food so im not too worried about him lol

heh@ausa i watched the RFTD Talui at least 10 times already, nadech was so cute tucking his shirt in when he says 'mai' abt liking jap girls, and shocked look on mario's face was so cute. do come chat with us more, the more the merrier, and i love ur siggy btw

@m9, for some reason, when i read your comment, that you are all caught up and up to date with mae kaew's IG, i find it so funny and cute, can tell you love him very much hehe

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@bubbles8... Same here i repeat just at one scene over and over again, at first i didnt exprct that nswer from him cos of whaat he said in the ratree samorsorn show.... Love that he dips his sushi into jaew hhahahahaha love that he cant stray away from his roots... Also had seen the yum yum one too many times tooo....

Btw i havent mentioned how good yadech looked at that shoot yesterday, loved nadechs hair

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ausa yes like wat bubbles8 said do visit here often, its really da most fun and vocal page from different nationalities and we speak da same language .... Love 4 Yadech !!!!!
@bubbles8 love reading yr cmns, always full of niceness and warmth !
@m9 hope u will post some apo pics, u r always v fast, same goes 4 vimalee mc tippy charlenem bubba nykim and all da other kind yadechers!! thank u all !
cant wait 4 action at bkk apo !!! should be happening soon !
vimalee its left wif u and i only 4 da oxy rescue team !!! bubbas in disneyland we havent heard from huanzhu 4 da longest, hope shes well and not visiting due 2 busy schedule ! but im sure wif yr back we can handle any oxy situation !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow Nadech! Hope no Japanese girls will be offended that he said no?? Lol he so in point. We get it already. Hehe
Thanks everyone for the updates, pixs and info.

Here's a few of Yaya but no Nadech yet?

Can I ask why is this boy so freakin handsome?? I wanna blow his picture up, frame it and put it on my ceiling so I can see him before bed. Haha j/k