[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Ausa - I've seen her photos here and there as well. A lot posted by Yayee. I did see a picture of her and Nadech awhile back. I thought maybe they had a shoot together or something. That's good that she's coming strong. I guess i should be happy they are putting Nadech next to her so he can get more fans from her fans. Lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
yes if someone can please translate the articles on @m9saeteurn1 post and @Mrschum posts that would be greatly appreciated. Im anxious to find out and its so inconvenient that my mom isnt here to tell me  :yuck: . Thank you to whom ever can let us NY fans know.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks m9 4 da pic, as usual u r so fast 2 provide ! yadech look fresh after da long flight, yaya such a beauty !!! they must have kept each other in good co throughout da flight ! both look relax and happy !!
the TG executive is so lucky 2 have pic taken wif yadech, im guessing is TG staff cos of uniform.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the sharing! glad they landed safely. zurich? switzerland? not germany? lol. no fans at the airport? nvm, the staff there are their fans hehe... 

anyway i was thinking about the rs bts clip..if you realized, before mario asked nadech about the kind of girl he like, he was "hehe-ing" away.  which made it seem like mario already knew something.  :coverlaf:  

and in ny family fb, majestic grande hotel thanked yadech for always bringing them happiness. idk what to think about it, maybe its their secret rendezvous?! my delusions.. but again, it may mean nothing much too.  :shrug:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@tippytoes ... i dont get where they have landed either...on IG traveller companions krongkarnp, p amatyai and p A seemed to have landed in Frankfurt in Germany cos there are pics and there are pics of Nadech and Yaya at Zurich in Switzlerland airport with fans, i dont get it,,, was Zurich a stopover ?  

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
good morning everyone, i saw one pic said that ny change flight in zurich...i dont know if they will change immediately or not, maybe they will hang out there one day and then change to meet their friends? i only saw them and their moms went into the gate at airport last night.  whatever, this europe trip means something.... :party:working /playing /enjoying without spotlight and rumor and fans. no matter they claime as friends 4ever or not, they r definitely more than friends. i m happy for them and hope they could keep close like so. no need to publicize anything, just always take care each other, it is enough for me as a fan!

i m preparing now and i will leave for holiday with my family  tomorrow, so i dont know when i would come back here during next several weeks...lol! but i will try to follow their infos as i can, thanks to everyone who shares all photos and informations, have a nice day and a nice summer holiday!!! :cheer:  :cheer: 
pls dont forget me when i am back here....lol!!! :cry:  :cry: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem we njoy your cmns, pics, vdo and everything u always share and will definitely miss you and wont ever forget u !!!  reading all yr cmns and delusional cmns bring me joy and laughter, i will sure mizz you !!! njoy your summer hols, have fun, relax and whenever internet is available join us here okie !!!
im wif u on this, as long as yadech spend exclusive time together, im so v happy 4 them, wout paparazzi stalking them, tat will be da best ! they should be allowed 2 spend quality time alone just like any in love couple !!! take care Charlenem HAK !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@ausa i'm confused too... thought it was direct flight? but its ok, time will tell us the answers lol. 

@charlene morning to you! this europe trip is essential to the both of them - to relax after their hectic schedules, to be away from the spotlight and spend time with each other  :heart:  enjoy your holiday and hope you be back soon! of course, you will be missed dearly! 

cr: @krongkarnp
having breakfast together.

our lovely girl!

they are in germany now.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
changed their flight ??? hmmmmm i want to guess they are taking a detour and one day visit to oslo, norway (only a 2 hour ish flight away)??? then to frankfurt, germany  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I like tat there is a switch of destination and switzerland, such a beautiful romantic country !!!  hope yadech will njoy their private undiviided sweet time immensely !! I bet nadech is da photographer taking yayas pic!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tippy for pic, happy 2 c yadech spending time 1st thing in morning! Da lady sure loves yaya alot super hug!!! I bet nadech is da photographer taking yayas pics!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you're most welcome key! the pic with yaya and krongkarnp in it, is highly possible that nadech is the photographer due to the angle that it was taken with regards to the pic above showing him and yaya eating breakfast hehe...

looks like they are having so much fun! hehe yaya what are you doing to your brother...!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
oops, my internet is down , and I can see pictures of tippy just now. I"M SORRY T_T but just feel happy that I know how to upload now, will try better next time to update for you guys, haha :p