[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ my dear tippytoes: haha,I just noticed your sentence " from lu:love is in the air ~" , and I want to say sth,  I'm not offen talkative like this na :">

Nadech and Yaya have so many perfect shoot but the best ones for me are from Thoranee, all scenes are so damn beautiful and peaceful. Like my signature picture, do not need to hold hands, hug, kiss ,... blah blah, they just need to look at each other with sweet smile, and think love is like that, natural as breathing... Beautiful couple and lakorn.

The reason why I chose my avatar photo is because when I first saw it, I could not believe that it's from drama scene, kind of photo shoot for " In love Magazine" haha. And when I found out it's Nadech and Yaya who I usually saw on sky train for Lays CF, I decided to be one of their followers talot pai ( forever) haha

One more thing, I'm quite shocked while comparing Yaya in GRGR and 4 HJ with Yaya in Thoranee, the feeling toward her character is significant different, she is soooooooooo feminine there, and I love Yaya for that, because of her talent, beauty and effort. My beautiful Yaya :heart:

Thanks you guys for Chiang Mai suggestion, how come I forgot that haha

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
everytime i watch that clip^, i can't help but feel that yaya is not pleased with jj lol... esp at 4:26 when jj using his thumb to point at her, you can see she was clearly not happy about it, she was glaring at his thumb.. and at 4:46 jj put his arm behind her when taking photo and after the photo was taken she glare at him again lol!! maybe she is not happy that people are comparing him with her brother hahaha... well, just my thoughts from watching the clip :) 

thank you lu for the explanation... yes they are born in same year so technically yaya is just older than jj by a few months and calling her pe sounds old already lol but i really think jj might be a fan of yaya and perhaps nadech as well. 

cr: @keaw_jung

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu oh don't worry nobody is complaining, in fact, i think its better to be talkative here! ^^ i also feel that tnnkk has the best shots, thanks to the beautiful scenery and good photographers. hehe.. i know right, just having both of them in a pic makes it beautiful already  :heart: oh did i told you how much i love your avatar pic? that scene was my fave in tnnkk! they fit in each other's arms so perfectly  :heart:  it will be wonderful if you are able to visit the tnnkk scenes in chiangmai, and recall the tnnkk memories at there hehe.. ^^ 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: Neezy, luloveyaya, Lovely_k,m9saeteurn, & tippytoes for a warm welcome back.
@luloveyaya, wow....hope you have a lot of fun at Chiang mai which is a very beautiful city and do visit the tnnkk farm na.

:heart: :heart:  Just love  these pictures.  Yadech look like a real couple.  They're so matched from their faces, their glasses, and their smiles.

cr:as tagged

Another beautiful picture of Yadech.....Definitely look like a real couple....

cr:NY Home at Pantip

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you're most welcome bubba ^^ love the pics! they are perfect in every way  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i saw another couple pic that was edited by fans on ig, it was very funny! there was a bear holding bags while a rabbit was happily hopping away hehe..

are they leaving for bkk today? :( 
cr: @krongkarnp

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest bubba, warmest welcome back !!! I miz u so much and m super glad/happy u r back !!! just reading yr post puts VBS on me, u always do tat ! hope u had a great vacation,ohhhh visiting and recalling yadechs moments !
ok, now we r back 2 complete oxy team wif vimalee, huanzhu, now u and i, heavenly !!! im gonna give u this again bubba, HAK and welcome back !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@luloveyaya tippy so much love 4 yadech from u, its awesome ! me dun bother much abt new fanclub ppl r creating 4 yadech separately, 2 me yadech will always be my #1 forever !!!
@m9 ppl may try 2 separate yadech but like wat tippy said they can try but we'll never allow so do their moms !!! yadech forever !!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : Wonderful fans give YADECH a  wonderful comments !!! swe~~et 

@bubba : Welcome back my dear friend !!!! I hope u having a good time there .....

@luloveyaya: indeed..that pict totally funny . Nadech ate a lot a guess hehehehe

@tippytoes : Yadech totally having so much fun there in Italy ...cant wait to see the pict from the photo-shot. must be super duper cut~e & swe~~et

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
oh ladies, don't be upset about separate fan clubs, since I'm enjoy watching the identical in their content as our Yadech seem to be always together haha.

I love Yaya to be with Nadech the most, but I'm also love her being with other guys as well, same for Nadech, as they can learn more from other partners and improve their acting skills, it is always a good point. It is amazing feeling actually when they are with other actor/ actress and those lakorns are successful , people still cheers for them as best couple , I love that fact :dance1:

@ key: I feel you also have so much love for them dear ^^

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Even though they left today. I am still hoping for a photo leak or something but still I think I can say I was pretty happy with the overall kinship between the two. Even if you are best friends with a guy...... you still hold your own shopping bags and you don't always sit across each other ALL the time nor stand next to them. So deductive reasoning concludes.......THEY ARE DATING! but will wait for the right time to tell everyone cause they are both very private people.

Just a thought: when they did go shopping from the latest pics they always walk next to each other and from @tippytoes pics she was wearing a ring on her left hand on her ring finger. Now to me that's quite a bold statement especially if they are thai and how they must know how others would perceive that.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lovelyk i know right? no way would i get the same footwear or sunglasses as my brother least others might misunderstood us as a couple  :rant:  even with a guy best friend, it will be awkward., unless you want to give others the idea that you're a couple... but its ok, they want to keep it a secret, we can play along with them hehe..! i can always wait for them to announce it when the time is right ^^ 
about the ring, she has it ever since she got back from their bali trip last year. sometimes she would switch the ring on different fingers..but during this europe trip, i noticed that it was always on her ring finger ^^ maybe she felt more relax to wear it openly on her ring finger when in other countries? :)

cr as tagged

3 versions of hug. looking forward to the 4th and many more to come :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi luloveyaya thank u, so incredible we have so much love 4 yadech ! all we 1 is 4 them 2 b successful and happiness...
@ lovely_k love yr cmns, so sweet and pics, da lady taking pic wif yadech shes v attractive and has dimples!
@tippy love all da hug pics, they r so adorable ! love yr cms and in agreement abt da ring, not so much stress wearing sth she loves when away from home town !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I love your new signature picture tippytoes aaaaaaaa

I'm dying for all above sweet pictures, how come they match so much like that, love that i know them and you guys, good nights ladies, love ya !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks tippy, luloveyaya,  Lovelyk, m9, huanzhu, & keylargo for sharing :coolpix:  and beautiful comments.
Oh.....keylargo dearest, thanks so much for your lovely and warmest welcome.   Miss you mak mak mak ja.  :heart: love our oxy team.  Lots of HAK :grouphug: :kiss: to you too.
Wow.....huanzhu, I'm super duper happy to see you back.  Welcome back my dear.    I need an oxy tank now.......hehe...just kidding.   We sure miss you mak mak na.  Hope you're doing well.

Cheeze Looker Magazine, 032 The Denim Issue will release tomorrow

Nadech looks mighty hot here........

Yadech sure look beautiful and happy on this trip......

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
All this James Jirayu talk....here's my opinion. I like Jirayu. I think he can act and he has a nice personality, but honestly....I don't think he'll be as popular as he is now if it wasn't for Nadech NOT having a lakorn. By Nadech taking a break and not making lakorns as much, that kind of paved the way and gave Jirayu the opportunity to rise to stardom, don't you think? Hmmm, I'm curious to see what will happen when these two put out a lakorn at the same time with both great story lines. Anyway that's just my thoughts on that. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Anyway, with that said, I don't mind having Nadech and Yaya pair up with other people as well. Like some of you said, it'll help them grow as better actors. I especially want to see Yaya with Jirayu, I think they'll make a cute on-screen couple. Not off-screen though! That's Nadech and Yaya all the way! Lol.