[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba luloveyaya thank u 4 pics, vdo...really sweetness overloaded !!! yadech r 2 gorgeous !!! thanks lovely ladies !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy indeed v sweet of nadech to carry her chanel ! tippy u r v sharp 2 notice tat ! they r really v close 4 him 2 carry her new bag, really like bfgf !!! pic got me excited !!my goodness yadech look so fresh after a long flight, so youthful !!! yaya is so lovely wearing hat !
hi mc yes yadech r back safe and sound, time sure flies this past week ! thanks 4 vdo mc, appreciate it

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for the video mrschum! love their interactions in it esp nadech teasing yaya and lol at her yawning! she didn't know they were filming her hahaaha..!! we will prolly need to wait a year later for it to air..  :lmao:
@key hehe i got eagle eyes  :pervie: just kidding it took me awhile to realize that bling bling thing over at nadech's shoulder  :bhehe:

cr: @keaw_jung

home-cooked food is still the best! 

cr: @by_imkoong_onus                                     cr:mad:urassayas

looking fresh and happy after a long flight!     as quoted from yaya: :):) a wonderful trip that will forever be remembered ka <3

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Aw they are already back! I'm so excited to see the photoshoot's pictures! They must have enjoyed their trip hehe
Hoping they'll get back to Rising Sun filming now! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for the magazine pix queenyeon! ^^ they look so adorable and playful here! yadech will be filming RS on the 12th, can't wait some bts pix :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They look lovely! It's amazing how their chemistry hasn't changed at all since the beginning! 
Love their playfulness so much! Those two are just so precious *shipper mode on*
Guys can you translate for us some bits of the interview? Vimalee,bubba,Nykim or thai-lakorn-fan-forever, pretty please?  :spin:

here's the close up : 

credits: as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Neezy : the last part
"I especially want to see Yaya with Jirayu, I think they'll make a cute
on-screen couple. Not off-screen though! That's Nadech and Yaya all the
way! Lol."
am with u on this
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever : :highfive:

@queenyeon : super sweet photo from the magazine ....OXYGEN tank plsss  .....( where is my rescue team ) :scooter: :scooter:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks tippy, luloveyaya,  Lovelyk, m9, huanzhu, & keylargo for sharing :coolpix:  and beautiful comments.
Oh.....keylargo dearest, thanks so much for your lovely and warmest welcome.   Miss you mak mak mak ja.  :heart: love our oxy team.  Lots of HAK :grouphug: :kiss: to you too.
Wow.....huanzhu, I'm super duper happy to see you back.  Welcome back my dear.    I need an oxy tank now.......hehe...just kidding.   We sure miss you mak mak na.  Hope you're doing well.

Cheeze Looker Magazine, 032 The Denim Issue will release tomorrow

Nadech looks mighty hot here........

Yadech sure look beautiful and happy on this trip......

cr:as tagged

oxygen tank group ...... I miss everyone :grouphug: :grouphug: ka .......I been away for a while last month for island trip & workshop. super duper busy. and the worse thing  I unable to direct login through twitter to AF due the whatsoever error :eyetwitch: . only can read w/ out leave any comment :facepalm:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow......thanks everyone for sharing.   Love the Oops magazine, Yadech are so sweet!!! 

@ keylargo,  I know right.  I very want that magazine too.
@huanzhu, no worry.....we'll be there ASAP.....just got up from fainting myself  from  all of Yadech's sweetness overloaded  :coverlaf:  , have to get keylargo and Vimalee from cloud9 :cloud9: .  And, we'll be on our way to the rescue na :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: .

@queenyeon, thanks for sharing.  Sorry, me and my 4 eyes can't see the tiny words clearly.  Anybody with eagle eyes like tippy can help?  But, I can read the BIG title that stated,  Nadech & Yaya 4 years that loving each other.   Gotta love that :heart: .

Falada said:

Thanks for the link.
This clip of the Lays @ SOS Children's Village Thailand is so touching.    It's the moments of the Lays family that filled with pride and love.    Yadech are so beautiful inside and out.  Gotta love them!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oxygen tank group? You guys are so cuuuute! 
Thanks Bubba! Has it been over 4 years already? 
2010-2011-2012-2013....dang time sure flies! Wow and they're still as hot as before! what can I say...lol LONG LIVE TO YADECH  :cheer: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
sorry bubba i would love to help you with my eagle eyes if possible but sadly i'm of no help...  :lmao:  anyway i LOVE the BIG title  :heart:  4 years and MANY more to go  :heart:

alright ladies its bed time for me now g'night and continue spazzing so i can wake up to read more news about yadech ^^ 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@queenyeon, you're welcome ja.
@tippy, good night and sweet dream ja.

Wow....they finished building the Yokohama city from the RS story in the city of Ratchaburi.   Nadech and Yaya's queue for Mayumi and Ryo will be filming on July 11 and 12 na,

cr:NY Home at Pantip