[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
love your comment lynn! its almost impossible not to see the sparks flying all over during the interview, i think by not doing promotion (uploading photo of her and nadech) makes fans treasure their every interaction even more. example, when they meet up secretly even though mostly for work related purposes, fans still find evidence of their meet up and we will be like over the moon. hehe i know right, these two makes you smile like you are in love as well. and here we are, in love with the high possibility of them in love  :heart:  hope its not confusing sometimes i confuse myself too. ^^

you all might have known about the story of the first two pix already but i find them so cute ^^

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Only one day I have to catch up about 10 pages,,,
Thank everyone for video clip and photos, and also spent ur time on translate for us :)
I'm very glade that a lot Khmer in this forum

Falada

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Haha@ Falada mine too. She'll gets annoyed when I would say "what did he or she say?" Bkos you know how dramatic thai lakorn can get. The only word I understood back than was "get married" I'll be like who's getting married? Lol ahh, I miss those days living at my parents home :D

LOL yes. And the only words I can understand when I first watch Thai lakorn is "hello" or "sorry". 

Falada

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
wow....within 12 hours this thread has skipped 7 pages!!! thank you and great job ladies for all the updates! got lots to catch up now ^^

@lu really hope you will be able to see yadech! ^^ and give us live updates hehe you will be CNN Lu. wear something comfortable and lol at the heels! maybe you can bring a small portable chair? that's what some fans do although its kinda crazy hehe..! 

not sure if this video was posted but anyway here's a clip from yesterday's event. nadech's hand can't seem to leave yaya's waist ^^
-deleted-
oops just realized its the same video as bubba's :)

@falada thanks for the video, love it! ^^

@lovelyk and @amya thanks for the translation!! really appreaciate your efforts :) yay its great that we are having more translators now ^^

oh manz... i hit my quota of positive votes already :( we should have unlimited number of votes.

LOL I agree, I also want us to have unlinited number of votes, too. And your welcome. :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:

Yep, Khmer are Cambodians. I love how Yadech has so many different fan base! Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Viet, Laos and Cambodians! Wow.

@nee pls add singapore that'll b 4 tippy and i, malaysia 4 huanzhu, france 4 Charlenem, UK 4 zazoured !!!

LOL I'm Hmong. And I don't know if there's any other Hmong in here, but yeah.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you're most welcome m9 ^^

@falada, what is hmong? sorry but this is kinda new to me lol didn't know about khmer till you ladies mentioned it. so its like, we can call either khmer or cambodians which means the same thing?

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
OMG this page is moving so fast .......... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:  u all are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

I don know how to reply already ...everything has been written & posted here by u all :rockon: :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
@tippytoes : YES am from Malaysia ..... :yes: and I know my nic a bit chinese .... 

P/S: everyone pls stay positive and clean from Haters

Falada

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
OMG this page is moving so fast .......... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:  u all are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

I don know how to reply already ...everything has been written & posted here by u all :rockon: :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
@tippytoes : YES am from Malaysia ..... :yes: and I know my nic a bit chinese .... 

P/S: everyone pls stay positive and clean from Haters

LOL I know right. Everyone here is amazing.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for the link falada. now i know why you find it hard to explain hehe...well, its always interesting to learn about something new! ^^ 

@huanzhu  don't worry that topic has ended! we've nothing but positive vibes here :) 

@bubba thanks for the update! great to see so many nadech's pix around, he truly is idolized by many :)

it feels kinda empty without much yadech news today..although yesterday should suffice our yadech dose... but we have tmr to look forward to! hope nadech confirmed that he'll be going to p'yai event :) 

alrighty, g'night ladies! to those who have just begin their day, have a great one ahead ^^

Falada

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
thanks for the link falada. now i know why you find it hard to explain hehe...well, its always interesting to learn about something new! ^^ 

@huanzhu  don't worry that topic has ended! we've nothing but positive vibes here :)

@bubba thanks for the update! great to see so many nadech's pix around, he truly is idolized by many :)

it feels kinda empty without much yadech news today..although yesterday should suffice our yadech dose... but we have tmr to look forward to! hope nadech confirmed that he'll be going to p'yai event :)

alrighty, g'night ladies! to those who have just begin their day, have a great one ahead ^^

Your welcome. LOL it is. 
And yeah. I want more Yadech news. 
Good night. and thanks! :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL That's good. I can kinda speak it and understand it a bit. But I can't read or write Thai. My parents, aunts, and uncles all know Thai, but yeah LOL I don't.

Were you born in Thailand?