[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@keylargo ... whats meo ??? 

everyone is welcome and it is good that i can help share yadech news... i try to help out when i can...  if only i could read articles people photograph and post ... i am waiting to read the article in the ploy gam phet mag. 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
@ausa meo (hope u dun mind me calling u meo) thanks v much 4 translating n vdo!Appreciate yr precious time doing so 4 our understanding!
@mc falada lovelyk n every1 4 yr lovely posts,appreciate it!!
I think u meant me, not ausa, right? U r welcome!!!  :p  I love to be called "meo"! Let call me so, that's my nickname! Love sharing our love- Yadech here!!! :dance2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ausa & @meo sorry if i caused confusion, i always do away wif commas, 's' and go short cut wif grammar in cb. i 1 2 thank both of u 4 yr time in translating !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi ladies, finally finished work and back home.

This is how my mag looks like, haha, too much about " my mag" sorry :p

Actually, it is quite thick and heavy, but I'm just fine with it, maybe I will be more satisfied if all pages are their pictures haha.

Hardly to find new pictures to post as our lovely ladies had uploaded most of the pictures already, just want to post sth different, not much, but let's see it from Lu's eyes haha

Her eyes ... speechless

Last thing, i found it's very interesting, all of above pictures and pages are located behind the posts about couple with their wedding pictures, does anyone feel anything ?? NO, ok, maybe it's only me BUT ... haha

I want to say THANK YOU to all of you, my darlings, for your wishes and now it finally came true. I bought it for myself but for you guys as well. I think at least one of us should have a copy , since I'm here I must do it. Cheers ! :beer:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
im so happy for you lu and thank you for sharing your joy with us!! ^^ i like the magazine very much, maybe its just ploygampetch's style, but the front cover is very "clean", not many wordings like most magazines, which i find it simple yet classy and elegant at the same time. on the other hand, i nv u! sighhhhhhh.... hope its still in stores next week. 

nadech at shokobutsu event.
credit as tagged.
holding his precious in his hands.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu we r da fortunate 1s ! u unselfishly, put so much efforts to purchase, post n cmn 4 us !!! hope we dun burden u lu ! im v happy u got a copy 4 keepsake ! thank u so much lu 4 sharing wif us !!! mag is v stylish, clean n coffee table standard !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks to everyone for the translations. Nadech is a happy guy. Must be thrilled to see that the outcome of their work is better than thought. I love how Yaya changed her picture to her p'chai's favorite out of the bunch hehe
I can't wait to see videos of the merit event. I think it mean a lot to be doing merit together even though its not even for a lakorn right?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippy: I have to work on this Saturday T_T how sad. Anw, Now I found out that my working place is the most ideal place in Bangkok to see celebrities, esp YADECH. I'm wondering on how many times I have missed chance to see them in person , from now one, will be more careful. Thank you for your news , dear ^^

For magazine itself, when I went to bookstore this morning, it stood out completely from the other magazines, not sure it's because of Yaya's picture with her red lip or not. And their pictures are presented in the center of magazine, I mean in the middle , kind of heart of magazine.

@ Key: no burden at all, but feel really excited, I never bought any magazine with this much encouragement haha. I just love it ^^

Want to share this MV, this is one of the first videos that made me fall in love with YADECH. I love their chemistry so muchhhhhhhhh :kiss2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5GrzyWTG6c

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu oh manz, it must suck to be working on a saturday! but its alright, your strategic office location will allow you to have more opportunities to meet yadech in the future :) and of course, you're most welcome! ^^ also, thank you for sharing with us this sweet yadech fanmade video! once again i fell in love with them....  :wub:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippy: yeah, but only checking our thread made me feel happy enough. Hope that you guys can visit bangkok one day and we go together to see Yadech

@ m9: I guess you must have fainted many times during posting these pictures, Nadech looks so manly here. I am watching " 3 zaap show" of Nadech and Choompoo and nose bleeding nonstop , help me help me

@ MrsChum: oh I love that song so much, do u know the name of the song ?