[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu thank you na! the way ryu stares into mayumi's eyes makes me feel like melting hehe...  while watching the short clip, i got a feeling he was trying hard to not smile too early but then he couldn't help it because his fiancee is just too adorable! ^^

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

Tippy ah, this is video for your picture ka

http://instagram.com/p/b8l6aTlwKY/

IG : nanzynanzy

ประโยคเด็ด หลายคัต อั๊ยยะ !!! เขินอ่า

THANK YOU @luloveyaya for the insta video it is super duper cute omg I watched it about 20 times gosh they gotta hurry filming this cause it looks really good hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@lu i'll definitely join u in c9 so u wont b cold alone ! thanks alot lu 4 vdo, so cute !
@tippy thanks 4 awesome pic, yadech look like young family, they r certainly good wif kids ! tippy u r so cute, nadech cuter than da kid lol and im trending wif u !

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yep Ausa that's how I find out about yaya being at na ' s house .. Lol
I already talk to some of the girls here at other forum but they r scared cuz they assume something that I am not which is ok.
I am not gonna play the victim or the innocent one cuz I am not . Haha it's just funny how I got banned but yet none have the guts to tell me . Sorry na don't wanna bring drama over .
Anyway , thanks lady .

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! A lot going on this morning. Good morning to you all!!
Yaya @ Nadech's house!? I wonder how many has she been there already. They sure are one BIG happy family. They always look so frikin adorable with babies. I love seeing their level of comfiness ;)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@pinky here is very peaceful and drama free :)
@m9 g'morning! totally agree, they are so adorable with kids and animals! 
@lovelyk thanks for pix ^^ hehe they light up each other's lives because they are complete when together! when one is missing the other will be depressed! 

i really hope they air rs1 soon, at least we get to see young ryu and mayumi in it :) 
cr: @snoopy_0711

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Ausa - So sad you didn't get a picture of them or anything. But I think if I was just in the same room as them that would be enough. No matter how hot or sweaty, that will be enough for me. Hopefully, you'll get another chance to see them in the future and you'll have a better experience! Su su!

Here's Episode 1 of Yaya's new lakorn Dao Reung (thanks to Lakorn2Shares). It's NOT subbed or anything but still interesting to watch. The rest of the episodes are also uploaded. Just thought I'd share it with you guys because it's Yaya-related even though it doesn't pertain to The Rising Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDCNTPaZbQ

Mobile Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDCNTPaZbQ

anyone know where I can watch Dao Reung with eng subtitle ?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu there is no eng sub at the moment.... or maybe forever... till someone decides to sub it. in the meantime you can read the episode recaps from lovefia blog :) and if you understand chinese, the chinese subbing will begin next week and you can watch it from youku or pss tv if you have it ^^ however it will take some time for the chinese subs to be done...

nadech is giving the "nonono" signal lol!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Kikichue1 : ALL OF US HERE SHOULD GO TO BKK TO SEE YADECH TOGETHER !!!!! 

@ausa : our detective . GOOD JOB :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for translation , video and sweet + :coolpix:  .....

YADECH SWEETNESS is killing me now .....slowly everyday, every-time and every-minutes

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
@huanzhu there is no eng sub at the moment.... or maybe forever... till someone decides to sub it. in the meantime you can read the episode recaps from lovefia blog :) and if you understand chinese, the chinese subbing will begin next week and you can watch it from youku or pss tv if you have it ^^ however it will take some time for the chinese subs to be done...

nadech is giving the "nonono" signal lol!!
:cry: I wish someone will do the translation ....let hoping for that

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@soso you're most welcome ^^
@huanzhu i wonder if we will even live to watch the rising sun series.... yadech might just kill us for good in september, after the mag is released. yes, let's hope someone decides to sub dao reung in english!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
@soso you're most welcome ^^
@huanzhu i wonder if we will even live to watch the rising sun series.... yadech might just kill us for good in september, after the mag is released. yes, let's hope someone decides to sub dao reung in english!!
I think we can live streaming lakorn from CH3 live ...because I did it before during RP lakorn. September - tik tok tik tok .....cannot imagine how sweet is sweet the pict will be ...fainted for sure