[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
@Kikichue1 : ALL OF US HERE SHOULD GO TO BKK TO SEE YADECH TOGETHER !!!!! 

@ausa : our detective . GOOD JOB :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for tarnslation , video and sweet + :coolpix:  .....

YADECH SWEETNESS is killing me now .....slowly everyday, every-time and every-minutes
hi huanzhu we wont allow tat, u r a critical team oxy member, v precious ! oxy team we need refresher course 2 handle daze situations ! and yes 2 th !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
I know right Keys!? I enjoy waking up to a bunch of pictures & updates. Everyone is so active on here it's awesome!
hi m9 its as good as this site is manned 24/7 by time zone ! how great is tat !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi huanzhu we wont allow tat, u r a critical team oxy member, v precious ! oxy team we need refresher course 2 handle daze situations ! and yes 2 th !
recruit more ppl plsss .... hahahahahahahhahaa
I think our team KPI also slow nowdays cuz all of us in :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: mode. out of control and we need to carry our own oxygen tank before :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:we rescue other ppl

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 do correct me if i'm wrong, my theory is officially it starts next week (not counting the filming in japan, because they need the real scenery in japan for some scenes), and the ones they are filming now is rs1 :)

@huanzhu @key lol both of you are so cute! can just talk anything about oxygen hahaha! 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
luloveyaya said:
Hi detective Ausa, you've done a very GOOD job, I just love it so much , hahaha. Being here on the cloud is so cold ... haha

Cr:
IG: keaw_jung
"@ทุกคนFc ถึงจะชอบต่างชนิดกันก็ชอบสีเหมือนกัน 555555"

Can any lovely lady translate what Mae Keaw say ka? Anyway, I just love color match between Na shoese and Ya bag ... really too cold here gruh gruh

"@Every fan clubs,  even though they like different type of things, , they still like the same color hahahahaha"

wow.....thanks so much everyone for your wonderful sharings na,   These are  for you girls  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: .

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubba thanks for the translation!! somehow we spot them wearing matching colours most of the time hehe wonder if its intentionally or not ^^

ok last pic of the day, g'night ladies enjoy your day! :)

GOODNESS SWEET SWEEEEET!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr: @papilaaor

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Im going to email them about preordering to the US! I'll let you girls know the reply.

pinky3 said:
Btw u all can called me Jess na cuz someone is accusing me of something I didn't do and I have nothing to hide lol . I am sure some one seeing this will run to other forum n start talking shit. Haha I don't care whatever .life goes on.
Same thing happen to me. Accuse me that I'm so desperate I have multiple accounts to post then repost to agree with myself. I'm like seriously? Why do I need to do that, even if I hold me tongue other Yadech fans will stand up for them it's obvious I'm not their only fan! Some ppl are so vile.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Falada for sharing na ja.  Nadech's showing off his nong magazine after work.  He is so happy.

Here's the short clip of Nadech and Yaya scene..........Wow  Wow...... :heart: :heart: :heart: Love the way Nadech looking at Yaya.   It's super duper sweeeeeeet........
Can't wait to see this.......

http://instagram.com/p/b8l6aTlwKY/#
cr:mad:nanzynanzy

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg! Ah! I go to sleep an wake up finding these new sweet pictures!!! So lovely and the instragram r too much. LOL

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Im going to email them about preordering to the US! I'll let you girls know the reply.

Same thing happen to me. Accuse me that I'm so desperate I have multiple accounts to post then repost to agree with myself. I'm like seriously? Why do I need to do that, even if I hold me tongue other Yadech fans will stand up for them it's obvious I'm not their only fan! Some ppl are so vile.
Oh we all got accused of it didn't we?? They swear we were all the same person. And I saw how they put your whole government name on BLAST kashie. I laughed so hard because SEE thought she NAILED it!! Haha

Neezy

sarNie Adult
The video of Nadech and Yaya = too sweet !!! He really did look like he was trying to hold in his smile for a little bit. I bet he's so happy his nong is back from Paris that he can't help but smile all day! Haha. And I love the pics of them playing with the little baby! They're going to make such lovely parents one day regardless of who they end up with. Ohhh, and I love the fact that Yaya still hangs out with Mae Keaw even when Nadech's not around. Mae Keaw must really love her! :heart:  Good job @ausa for the detective work!!! I hope Yaya visits his house more often. Maybe her and Mae Keaw can have girls' time and Mae Keaw can teach her how to cook all of Nadech's favorite dishes! Haha. Lastly, the pic of Yaya leaning on Nadech, it's just too much for words. I hope their relationship will always remain close no matter what happens in the future. By the way, Mae Keaw is hilarious with her captions on IG. She writes the silliest things. Hahaha.

***Side Note: This is just my theory but something must have definitely went down during Songkran when they were in Pattaya together. Nadech and Yaya have always been close, but it wasn't until the month of May that they seem to be more "opened-up" about their relationship. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But it seems like after Songkran, they become more close than usual. I would like to believe Songkran is the day where both families (including the dads) met and the day Yadech made it official. Hahaha. I know I'm delusional but a girl can dream, right?!