[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
welcome back charlene, you have gone for too long and have been missed greatly! me too, trust that they are in a relationship right now. the ring on yaya's finger is one big hint already, women don't usually wear rings on their finger for no reason. according to my friend who once dated a european, wearing rings without a reason is considered as bad luck? and i also believe that the kiss in dja was yaya's first kiss, and best thing of all it was with nadech! ^^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh my.....welcome back Charlenem,  we sure miss you na.

Meet with "Pope - Mew" and "Nadech-Yaya" ......Pe picks on nong, nong teases Pe with 3 super fin questions.
Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is so beautiful.  Can't wait to see the questions for Yadech  hehe.

cr:Yaya fb

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
tippy.... big kiss... :p we think in the same way. yes i've been out for a little long time, but i m following yadech everyday...happy for their every positive moves laterly. and wawwww.....we have so many new active members here, i want to say hi to everyone...lol!

bubba....thank you for your nicely updates and translation...i miss all of you!!!
===========================================================

i m happy that yaya has been at his home and we got proved photo, so i can imagine it was not the first time she was there..lol! i m happy that they accepted to take photo together after their job.....i am happy that their clothes, shoes, glasses, hats and etc. r always match in anyways whatever how yaya explained and besides, her explaination was quite funny...i m happy that they went to merit together again....i m happy that they act like a couple in europe and dior ceremony, and also i m happy for their compliments to each other during their interviews, especially yaya acts very positive and open recently...lol!

yes, i always trust yaya has never had a bf b4 she met nadech, i hope nadech would be her first and last bf...hahahaha....anybody with me on this point?

anyway, for nadech's new upcoming lakorn, i m glad to watch it. of course i hope yaya will be there but i know i cant be so greedy....lol. i only hope he could pair up with beautiful actresses, coz i m really picky on looking...and no real kiss scene....hahahahaha! good for ch3, banned real kiss is not a bad idea while yadech doesnt act together..... but i thought the thai actors could choose to accept real kiss or not during filming, i dont know if it is true.

btw, i expect that yadech could make a film together at least, so they could do a real kiss or even french kiss...hahahaha, it is not banned by thai movie....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Charlenem warmest welcome back ! boy r we glad tat u r finally back ! u've been gone far 2 long !  im totally wif u ...hoping tat nadech is yayas first n last bf !!! though her interview response in regards 2 similar everything btw yadech isnt all convincing its ok we accept watever answers she gave, just glad tat their behavior is trending towards a real bfgf lately! as 4 kiss pls yadech only .... cant bear them touching lips wif others ! i know im not open-minded but tats really how i feel !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here's the link to the recent news of Yadech from gossipstar.

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/43341

Here's the translation:

No matter how many times I saw them (Nadech & Yaya), I couldn't help but delighted for a koo jin and saint young man like Nadech and koo kwan Yaya.   On their free time, they would go to the temple which set  a good example to youth.    Recently, they do merit for Lor Pra Im Bun together.   Since they're consistently making merit together this much, if there's a next life, they'll certainly born to be a couple again....

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene oh im certainly with you on nadech being yaya's first and last bf! it will be so sweet and fits the saying "one true love" which hardly exists nowadays! if they finally decide to let the cat out of the bag, i hope they will tell us about their love story, they can even make a romance movie out of it hehehe ^^

@bubba thanks for the translation ^^ it sounds so romantic to be born as a couple in the next life again, and i have no doubt that yadech always set good examples for the young. if i have a kid i will definitely be happy if my child looks up to yadech as their role model hehe..! am so curious about the questions too!! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a mil bubba 4 yr time translating 4 our joy !!! love da writers tots n hope yadech will b a couple now n in future !!! thank u 4 yr care bubba, we r alright atm wif bright sunny day, weathers not hazy yet ! i know i can count on u if oxy resuscitation is needed my friend !

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thank u bubba for the translation! That was a warm article.

Hello Charlene. As u can see I'm new. Got kicked out another forum for being a "delusional" Yadech fan but I'm glad I'm here with these ladies. Thanks for the warm welcome.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
queenyeon said:
Yaya Kugimiya; let's not hold our hopes high :( Ch3 seems like they're banning real kisses from their lakorns. So sad! and so unfair! 
I mean Ch7 and Ch5 are trowing real kisses left and right....why only Ch3? It just doesn't make sense to me!

Lmao matching shoes? Those two are so obvious! Another coincidence? huh?
I think so too well i'm just dreaming :woot:  how i wish yadech is american who are liberated.

but the problem is yadech might do real kissing scenes with another artists waaa!i cant stand it :thumbdown:  :vomit:

just what vimalee said  :woot:

unless there is a specific contract that only yadech can have an exclusive real kissing scene to each other. no any other actors or actresses that can do the same to yadech :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i guess this is possible for a superstar real life couple they can demand this kind of arrangement(delusional mode)esp if they are both possessive like me :woot:  :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

Amya said:
Thank u bubba for the translation! That was a warm article.

Hello Charlene. As u can see I'm new. Got kicked out another forum for being a "delusional" Yadech fan but I'm glad I'm here with these ladies. Thanks for the warm welcome.
oh  :welcome:  Amya i never thot you came from the BASHER'S FORUM :yuck:  :annoyed:  :thumbdown:  :angry:  :vomit:

i used to lurk there they did not kicked me out it was me who banned them forever :woot2:

they used yadech to attract fans to join their forum but when they saw you adore nadech.they will throw you away like a rubbish.

good thing we found af with beautiful people inside out :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

CaSURVIVOUR

tippytoes said:
@charlene oh im certainly with you on nadech being yaya's first and last bf! it will be so sweet and fits the saying "one true love" which hardly exists nowadays! if they finally decide to let the cat out of the bag, i hope they will tell us about their love story, they can even make a romance movie out of it hehehe ^^

@bubba thanks for the translation ^^ it sounds so romantic to be born as a couple in the next life again, and i have no doubt that yadech always set good examples for the young. if i have a kid i will definitely be happy if my child looks up to yadech as their role model hehe..! am so curious about the questions too!! 
i think so too base on yadech's situation with or without lakorn together fate and destiny is on their side. :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

if they remain always together it's impossible they wont develop romantic feelings to each for beautiful people like yadech.

unless nadech is a secret womanizer and yaya is flirting with another guys but they look ok and happy with each other.

therefore i'm not so sure if we really are delusionals.and they keep on hinting :secret:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:
welcome back to ms charlenem glad you're back again

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome back Charlenem, really miss u na, i love seeing your avatar so much hehe.

For me, Yadech really have great chemistry toward each other, even their kisses never be so strong or passionate, i'm still feel shy watching them . Personally, I love hugging than kissing, of course, it does not mean I do not like them kissing haha. Let's hope sth different will happen in RS. Even they do not have any real kiss, their emotional stares for each other serve me full already.

Stay here with us babe, ladies are planning on Bangkok trip for summit meeting haha.

Bangkok is raining, so fresh !

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hey girls You are so active
Thanks for all the pics and love yours comments.

Welcome back @charlenem

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy: I'm deadly busy these days, so tired, only can check our thread sometimes to check update and visit you guys. Thanks for pictures na, our Yaya is so gorgeous, cannot stop loving her >_<

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@soso @lu welcome!! ^^  take care lu, don't overworked yourself! do visit this thread whenever you're free, treat it as a form of relaxing by reading yadech news, seeing beautiful yadech pix and videos, am sure it helps to cheer you up and also recharge your energy after a hard day's work! :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
I wish Ken Theeradeth, Nadech, Anne and Yaya can all do a lakorn together. Big sister/little sister dates big brother/little brother or something like that. Haha, that would be awesome! --- Noi and Anne, make this happen! Guarantee big hit!
I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!! ......I really want to see P'Ken and P'Anne back together ++ Yadech in 1 lakorn......confirmed !!! BIG HIT like u said .