[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
welcome back falada, you have been missed!! :)

@mrschum @calla @lovelyk most welcome!! ^^ i love the shoes pic too! though it doesnt show yadech, but it was nevertheless very meaningful! am with you on the eternal love hehe... somehow they make me believe that love can be so sweet and pure :)

@cookies thanks for the translation!! thumbs up for nadech's devotion in taking good care of yaya, no doubt that he is the best for her!

@key i love your little thoughts on the yadech pix! hehe we all know mae keaw adores yaya just like her own daughter (in law) and mae pla as well loves nadech like her son (in law)  :heart: i totally agree with you with np on marriage life because they already treat each other like family!! :D and yes yadech is constantly on my mind ever since i fell in love with them, just can't help it!

@yk i think the same as you, that the entertainment industry already knows that they belong with each other already thats why nobody is hitting on yaya (even all her 4hjhkk girlfriends are attached already). doesn't make any sense when yaya is such a good catch! and the only explanation is because she is also (secretly) attached! even if they are single and label themselves as best friends, the amount of time that they spent together, at this rate how can they even find their significant other? :)

@charlene oh that is so sweet! its always nice to know so many people adore yadech! in my country, left ring finger is also for marriage, but right ring finger is for engagement. i love how their moms are so supportive of them! seems like mae pla only approves nadech because when there was news between yaya and alex (or was it the other guy in maya tawan, forgot his name) she was not happy and went to clear the news for her daughter, but with nadech, no problem at all!! btw, is the lobster thing correct? because i totally laugh out loud when i read it hahaha...!! "each other's lobster" it sound so funny..!! 

@bubba thanks for the pix, nadech get what gold?? 

cr yayaurassaya.com fb
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=517617991642419

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippy  i m totally agree with you about mae pla adores nadech very much. she was not happy with the rumor of alex and arthur, after the rumor with alex came out, yaya kept distance with him until now, but they were really good friends and their parents r friends too. and for nadech, mae pla is totally open to him and yaya, i guess nadech is a very sincere boy towards to everyone, that is why he is so easily to get trust from elders. we always say mae keaw is a big yadech fan, but actually, mae pla is a yadech fan too....lol! i feel mae keaw is the type of mother who would accept everything and everyone her son likes, she spoiles a lot nadech and nadech likes yaya since very begining as everyone knows, mae keaw loves yaya as her real daughter. and mae pla is more strict than mae keaw, it is normal, coz she got two girls to protect...lol, and yaya obeys her a lot as she claimed in her early interviews.

mae pla is so close to nadech and his mom, i guess there r two reasons, first of all, she knows her daughter is fully into nadech, so in this side, she is like mae keaw to try to accept her beloved little girl's choice,  second reason, she gets knowing better nadech and mae keaw during daily life and she finds how good he is and how they match to each other.  every parent hopes their kid could get happiness, the two moms both find out their kids could bring happiness to each other and they r happy to be a big family. yaya mentioned that she would like to bring her family to maldives for holiday and wants to invite nadech to join them, it reminds me of their songkran's trip.....two families together for a meaningful festival....hahahaha. so maybe the maldives family trip would be on this christmas or next songkran?! lol!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

in some east asian cultures, even now, sometimes, parents would like to set the marriage for their kids or their wills can lead their kids too. thanks to mae keaw to bring up such a good guy for yaya, and thanks to mae pla to deliver such a nice girl for nadech....well, god arranged everything since begining, right? :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: 

@kiki thanks for pictures...i like nadech and mario...hmmm, actually they could be a nice couple too if there was no yaya, i would like to ship them...hahahahahaha :beer: :dance1:   :secret: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
According to Nadechworld which got the source from  สมาชิกหมายเลข 748383 @pantip,   Nadech won a gold  for an award #6.
 (sorry, that all I know)    Congratulations to Nadech  :clap: :yahoo: .

:heart: :heart: love this comment,

"Congratulations,....save it up......so you could ask nong sao's hand in marriage."

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Hi greeting gals (I think no guys here :))

Just registered and my first post here. Thank you for every update and picture.

Came across exclusive_ny IG, saw screenshot posted with yayeeumarin message and some exchange comments between the fans. Wondering what was it about. No idea how to post the picture but if anyone can translate that's will be great.

Using translation, I saw richie and children of Ei (Ae) being mentioned. Not sure if talking about Na new drama. Please please no Ae girl .........

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Do any of you gals know anything about Koo Gums released date. Apparently NadechWorld on FB gave news that it will be released Aug 8th? I feel like I've waited an eternity for it.

Btw Welcome Nett! Be ready to be Yadeched to the extreme!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning girls

Welcome @nett hope You enjoy with us

Sorry @pink i don't know about that

Thanks @lovely for the pics and the clip and for the pic You mentioned it's an old pic
Thanks @m9 love this pic too

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 @lovelyk @kiki thanks for the pix! seems like there's no filming today?? was looking forward to it..

@bubba hehe thanks for translation and congrats to nadech for getting gold! i love the ask nong sao's hand in marriage comment too  :heart:

@nett a warm welcome to this thread! ^^ enjoy your stay here and spazz with us all about yadech! 

cr as tagged
looks like there's a wound near nadech's eyebrows :(

yaya is so bonded with nadech's family already, even his lil cousin is sitting on her lap like they are sisters :)

is this the kid that yadech was talking to on the plane? he looks mixed. hehe yaya just loves kids a lot! 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
So many beautiful pictures and clips, thanks ladies for sharing. My like quota is almost run out again soon.

How is your Sunday, ladies ? Yadech are sure having lovely Sunday after awesome yesterday together, hehe. Love seeing them together so much. Nadech's lakorn will be revealed soon, a little bit worry for me about na'ek whoever she is, haha. Is it silly ?

Anw, have a wonderful Sunday, darling (s) !