[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Goodness, I need to catch up again.   Thanks everyone for sharing.
Congrats & thanks nett for posting pictures.

I just want to share the comment made on this picture.  It is so touching........

cr:as tagged

"  The reason that I love Nadech-Yaya:  That day I was stressed from work and stressed from my personal life.   I opened up the youtube to watch
something funny, but it didn't help.   I was still stressed and angry so my hands were wandering on the keyboard and a lakorn, DJA, was showing.  
It was the part where Fai said,  'I love you so much.  You're my heart, Jeed.'   I like the way Nadech and Yaya conveyed their emotion thru their eyes.  
It's a look of happiness.   My mood changed to be happy without me knowing it.

Then, I  watched DJA until I finished it in the morning .   It was the first lakorn I ever finished and they are the couple whom I like.   The reason is that
I'm the person who don't like to watch a lakorn at all.   These two make me want to watch it, but it has to be a lakorn that they paired up only.  

If I have to waste time to watch a lakorn, I'll watch it if they're in it.   I like Nadech-Yaya for they make me happy, calm, and optimistic..........I'm most
pleased to walk alongside NY."

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Bubba, thank you na❤! You always come and give us the sweetest news of yadech!! Cyber hug and kisses to you for everything that you did for us Yadecher. I'm sure the person that comment that is not alone, I myself feel the same way.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Exactly our thoughts haha I always end up rewatching their lakorns, there is something about them that no matter how many times I rewatch them I just can't get tired of them at all. Their chemistry is that strong! They just never get repetitive imo
thanks bubba! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba, thank u so much 4 sweet translation ! reading it makes me smile v happily ! i totally agree, never ever get tired no matter how many times i rewatch yadechs lakorns, its like a daily task 2 watch favourite scenes in order 2 end da day well !!! i tried 2 support yadechs individual work but after miserably at epi 1 im back 2 their lakorn ! and i ever read yadech ff only !!! appreciate so much of your time n love u 4 tat bubba ! HAK !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Morning all

cr. on pic

PLs translate if free, thank!

Therisingsun_ch3

This is the summary for Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan, RS 1 with (Mario & Teaw) ja.

And the link that you just posted today is an old article from last year on April 13, 2012.    It's an old news na. 

It's just saying that the author wanted to ask the fan clubs who jin Nadech-Yaya, what do they think about these two?
Since the fan clubs made a lot of clips that looked jin which made  ppl thinked they like each other.  But if it's for work, then it looks
normal just like any other actors & actresses that paired up and had good chemistry...........

Thanks MrsChum for sharing ja.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba for the translation! My boyfriend was the same way. He hates watching lakorns and never finished one ever. Then I made him watch GRGR with me and it turns out he liked it. He thought Yaya was cute but more importantly he said he thought Yadech had real good chemistry. He asked me if they were dating in real life and was very surprised to find out they weren't. After watching GRGR, he finished watching DJA and TNNKK. I tried to get him to watch other lakorns but he said he didn't like it. Especially the one with Nadech and Kim. He said their chemistry felt fake and didn't match well. So now he doesn't watch any lakorns unless Yadech are in it. He's waiting for RS2 to be on air like the rest of us. Haha.

And by the way, my boyfriend actually said to me "Most Asian actors look gay or they seem feminine but Nadech's not that bad. I'm not saying he's attractive but he seems pretty cool. He's manly compared to most actors. I like him. He's a funny dude." He doesn't like Ken T (my other favorite actor). Lol.

I guess I have YADECH to thank for giving me more time to spend with my boyfriend! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
ImQueen - Glad to know you have finally decided to voice your thoughts with us! It's hard to keep silent on this thread since Yadech news always make us fans want to scream with joy! Hahaha. Come celebrate with us! Glad to have you here! Welcome ka!

Keylargo - I adore you! You're always so sweet ka! Always taking your time to thank and reply to everyone. I just want to give you a big hug sometimes! Lol. But yes, men hate lakorns. That's why I was so happy that Yadech changed my boyfriend's mind. Young, old, gay, straight, women, men.....everyone is drawn to Yadech's chemistry!!!

Pinky3 - Thanks for the confirmation!

Bubba - Thanks again!!! I can't say it enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, thank you again for the translation. I didn't know it was old cus I saw in fb under Rising Sun. Thank again na :) <3

@Neezy, you are very lucky to have a supportive bf that adore Yadech like us. Wish my hubby was the same.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Haha, thanks MrsChum. It's not too late. Yadech has a long career ahead of them. Maybe they'll change your husband's mind one day like they did with my boyfriend. You'll never know. YADECH IS THAT GOOD!!!! Haha.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u nee! yadech love is so strong ! Most of us would love 2 b in yr shuz nee, having our better half 2 love our perfect couple but its difficult, similar to why guys love world cup soccer n i dun know how 2 appreciate da sports! Yr planned trip 2 th will b so fun wif yr bf chasing yadech together!!!