[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot 4 awesome pics lovely and ill support their merit dream come true wishes wif u, its definitely more fun n higher chance of it happening wif co !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
c1ndy said:

credit FB 

I don't  clearly understand  what is this about.   But, this note just said that the person who wrote something about Nadech-Yaya that is not true
even through that person claimed that he/she spoke to 'nong Hong', Nadech's little cousin who insisted that nobody asked her anything at all.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Hi Bubba, I think the screenshot by C1ndy is something related to content posted by exclusive_ny IG which I posted a few pages back. It seemed these had caused a stir that this friend of Na's family by seng_khongkaen IG is commenting about it too. If u have time, may take a look and try to figure out why both Na's aunt and him are making so much fuss on this.

Oh yes.... Mrs Chum has given the link of the original source.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9, I have no idea  and thanks for the pics.  Nadech and Yaya  sure look sexy.
@nett, I checked on that link yesterday, it was an old article from April last year, and there's nothing on the link now.  Thanks for the pics.
@Lovely, thanks for a very adorable pic. na.

I found the comment on this picture too cute.

cr:as tagged

Poor Nadech........He was sick but he still had to take an exam.   One person commented that as soon as Nadech finished taking a test,
he probably has Dr. Mayumi taking care of him.     ( agree :bhehe: :lolyup: )

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe, so that explain why he was wearing that. I was curious to why. Poor guy! I hope he feel better. I'm sure his special "girl" was at his house fixing some warm soup along with his mom just for him. LoL at least I'm imagining it that way to make myself happy hehe
Oh yeah, I hope you Ace his exam too bkos I see that he was praying for it in the first picture Ahaha

Nadech & his favorite shirt :) I should also say his favorite white pant & yellow shoes lol

I really wonder what happened to his eye brow area??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 thanks 4 pics ...he might be looking at chest area ?  hehe ! nadech is so considerate to put on a mask while unwell n he sure loves his mom !
hi lovely thanks 4 pic...love in aircraft, how sweet !
hi nett super cute pics of yadech, i love it, your artwork 2!
hi bubba thanks again, we r ever eager 2 know everything abt yadech !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Amya said:
Thanks LK. Sheesh I just love that they don't care to look plain around each other. Blemishes, oily faces and all lol .. Love yadech
yadech is effortlessly flawless with or without make up.their faces are not oily at all.though yaya got a pimple on her forehead she is still pretty hmmmm i guess this girl is "in love"to her future hubby :heart:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks falada, m9, lovelyk, nett and bubba for pix ^^ same goes to everyone else who have commented, thank you!!  :heart:

goodness.....i can't believe that wishboniko's channel has been terminated!! nooooooooo....!!! im still watching a lakorn from her channel   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

cr: @keaw_jung

cr: @laysthailand

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning All! Thank you all for the pic. Wonder what Nadech is getting make over for?? Yadech quiet after the merit thing.