[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
And also love Nadech pictures of when he was a kid. He's so cute. Thanks m9 for those pixs.

@Neezy. Our Culture is also like that. I think that all Asian cultures are like that. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
This is so cute from ThaiRath newspaper today.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

*Photo shoot for the "Traveler Companion" magazine in Italy.  But when I saw the sweet pictures of Nadech and Yaya , they should change the  name
of the magazine to  be "Soul Mate" instead hehe.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Cindy, congrats na, you are so lucky :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks Bubba for translation, I love that pic as well, Yaya is so strong haha  :rolleyes1:

@ Charlenem: don't worry about being pervert, everything has 2 sides na haha *kidding* . I asked my Thai friend, he said it's not true that if you confirmed your relationship as bf/gf, it means that you already have sex with your partner ^^. I've lived in Thai for 6 years, young Thai are quite open about this issue more than Vietnamese youngster , I must say, but it's still not as much as in western countries. They are both young now, I think they want to concentrate on their careers first and maybe this kind of relationship is more interesting then a confirmed one. haha. maybe

Thanks everyone for updates and comments. Have a lovely day !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing!!! Congrats on the magazine Cindy!!! Wish I had placed my order too. I would love to own a copy of each magazines

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lu cindy is indeed a v lucky lady! Thanks 4 explanation. Love da grgr elegant pic esp khun charles manly hands wrapped over faladas tiny waist, so sexy! Thanks 4 da pic lu!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Oh wow c1ndy your so lucky!!!! I placed an order a week ago crossing my fingers but sold out already boooh. 

Anyways thanx so much everyone for the updates!!!!! Here is a pic to brighten your day  :spin:  :blush:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
WOW WOW

cr: Pitta FB Page
Yaya posted this picture on her IG with the caption "Check out my muscles. Booya!" Hahaha, she's so funny. I didn't realize Yaya has abs! Wow, I guess she is stronger than she looks. I mean she does yoga everyday and yoga does strengthen your body as well as making you flexible, so props to our girl! Keep up the good work Yaya!

Also, congrats C1ndy! Thanks for the lovely clip NYKim! :)