[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all,

pls pls pls.....do watch this romantic mv as below attached, very beautiful song and very lovable couple, i like where nadech was looking for yaya at 3:09 when he was dj there. and i like all stares he gives to his beauty. there is no any doubts that this brother loves and cares his nong so deeply. they r inseperable forever.

i dont think i m just a delusional or obsessed fan, i trust yadech coz i do see sparking love between them, i trust yadech coz i trust THE LOVE!!!!

cr:porpeartod
http://youtu.be/9Y7CLA7gOJg

here is a photo where nadech is with all his co actresses...lol! i have to admit that he looks good with pat, no wonder some ny fans r" worrying" for....lol. nadech claims he likes mixed and cute girl all the
time....yaya is, pat is too...hahahaha, i feel there will be some news made up by stupid medias about them during the lakorn shooting, but we will always find out easily who is the only princess to nadech kugimiya.
:woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
cr:nyclub

with his nang fah?
cr:barryya

and i still have to repost this pic, sorry for my repeat, i really love this pic the most from last night event!!
cr:as tagged

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
my heart is broken Charlenem as I have to admit that she is cute and beautiful too, only thing that I can complain is that she looks older than her " 16" haha. The video is super amazing. Thanks na :kiss:

No worry, Lu, no need to worry ... too much :weee:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
to all YADECHERS who are insecure of patricia

i donnu but i feel secure with pat even if she's mixed and pretty and will be nadech's next nang ek.in my own perspective pat knows and aware that nadech is taken,so why bother to misunderstand nadech's friendliness to her if she's not dumb.yaya is already nadech's owner their relationship is at it's deepest level.i wish sometimes a handsome fine gentleman will approach yaya to make nadech jealous  :heart: 

i will be pissed if pat's manager or handler will manipulate to use nadech to make news to inhance pat's popularity.this will be another big story :yuck: 

CaSURVIVOUR

btw thanks to Vimalee and bubba's 3zaap translations

i cant thank you enough ladies your effort was very much appreciated

my most favorite part was when yaya said her p chai is very very handsome,funny,good person ,talented and romantic like her dad(correct me if this is wrong)and she confirms YADECH are having a MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING when she said when they look at each other to the eyes they know what they are thinking already :heart:  :heart:  :heart: a bonus hints :cheer:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@vilamee...i understand Thai but can't read it... I just copy Thaitext and put it into aa online translator I wish I could read it i ave picked up on some words

Wow there has been a couple off pages of long comments re their relationship. To me there is something def going on. I just can't get over the two rings yaya constantly wears (flower Baliring and the bow one) and she wears kit on her ring finger and to me the rings have marked special occasions the bow ring Ireckon ccame from her bday or valentines day. I also can't get over the couple shoes glasses etc etc I also love that his family absolutely adore her from is mum aunt and uncle seng.

Lol like some of you I'ma bit iffy with na and oother girls. Eg I have yet tofinish raeng pratana with kKim and I'm just not sure about na with the pat and mint. But I will give it a try. Lol I'm also with some of you where I am able to watch other ya lakorns with other peks and shipped mike yaya after that awesome performance at that concert. I want ya to meet a fine ass gentleman foreigner and make na jealous. But Ittotally love na and ya together if he lets her go its a HUGE loss. But I reckon that everything is kept on the down low (remember when woody nearly exposed them) , as much as I want them to publish it i like it how it is.

Re 3zaap. Ya was Soo cute esp when she got shy embarrassed re anything about her pchai. Love how Kalamare and chompoo are also yadech shippers. Lol at chompoo for touching her cheeks everytime she finnned

A BIG THANK TO PEOple WHO ARE TRANSLATI G POSTING BEAUTIFUL PICS AND SHARING THEIR VIEWS

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya

take it easy, as i said b4 in this thread, nadech will not be the one who changes so easily, his eyes only follow his nong...pat is lovely but it doesnt mean nadech would love all lovely girls, he might like them, but not reach the level of "love". nadech said he would like to study someone first to see if they could get along. 4 yrs with yaya, they have full of memories of love and supports between them. yaya is a conservative girl who is always prudent on the issue about their relation,besides they r celebs, but she lets everyone know many times that how close they r and her p'chai is perfect in everywhere laterly, she would not annouce like so if she is not confident in their relationship. no matter they r bf/gf or still remain friends, they cant deny that they r the most special one to each other. at least yaya admitted it loudly and nadech acted obviously....let us trust them, ok? lol!

@yaya kugimiya
i like ur cm, it is true that we have nothing to worry(well, i was just kidding...lol), but there is also some possibilities that some rumors might be made up as the way this indusry operates. from nadech's interviews, we can know that his mind is much mature than his real age and from his behavior, we can see that he is a holy boy with very good personnality, i think that is why yaya likes him so much.he will not fall for any girls so easily. he said yaya never changes and it was not easy to be like so in this industry. yaya said he told her "let us go through together" when they met difficulties.he is the closest one to yaya in nearly all her career life and yaya is for him too, he also said his mom told him to be p'nong with yaya first to get knowing each other well. it means him and his mom both think about yaya seriously, he chooses the right way to be with yaya, his mom told fans not to trust any news and just support NY....he refutes all rumors with the other girls seriously, but he always smiles when he denies the news with yaya....lol!

BTW, nadech will be very confident that yaya would not fall for other guys, even some handsome guys r around her, she will not fall for them coz in her eyes, her p'chai is the most handsome and the best perfect guy of the world....hahahaha! :woot: :woot: :dance1: :dance1:

@ausa 
hahahaha, not only rings, she begins to wear a watch nearly the same time as nadech does....lol!! one is bali ring and another one came around feb.or mar. this yr, so it is some meaningful gift for her birthday or some special day? :secret: and now she wears rings and watch out of her job everyday.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
how we begin to meet each other? jeed & fai

how we get knowing each other well? saichon & nangfah

how we turn to be so close?  Arthit & Darunee

how we r happy to be with each other.....nadech&yaya

we only see each other in our eyes....

we will get good ending as a happy couple as we always r

photo cr de barryya

CaSURVIVOUR

@Charlenem

i think so too that yaya having a fine handsome gentleman will be USELESS bec nadech is confident enough lol!wont get jealous lol!
i guess yadech separation is 2%possible in the future and 0% now a days base on their hints.

how i wish they can freely express their relationship without affecting their respective individual careers and some jealous fc and the media would care less about them dating in the open like some hollywood stars(delusional mode lol) :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

i'm currently watching viil and toom in soot saai paan i envy their kissing scenes so simple and sexy  but REAL i wish yadech will do the same or more than that as gift for yadech fan clubs :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I will try to control my mind and my imagination , haha. But maybe I will not able to see that twin brother lakorn. I now understand why I think I can watch Nadech with Mint, but not with others. Because I have trust in Mint, even I do not follow her much, I always have good feeling about her as Yaya's true best friend ^^

But I think I'm just too much into it, and these are their lives, we just need to show them that we believe in them as a destiny couple and they are meant for each other in this world and we hope they will feel the same and find out by themselves.

Thanks Charlenem for beautiful clip, pics and your comment. Yes, let's trust in them, our beautiful Yadech <3

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow... i've only been gone for a few days and i missed yadech so much..!! got so much to catch up now hehe.. 

btw, bad news.... the travellers mag is o.o.s  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  

CaSURVIVOUR

tippytoes said:
wow... i've only been gone for a few days and i missed yadech so much..!! got so much to catch up now hehe.. 

btw, bad news.... the travellers mag is o.o.s  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  
hi tippy

that's not bad news actually the mag being sold out means yadech is the hottest couple and the most in demand meaning more  yadech projects to come in the future producers are not dumb to ignore yadech's bankability.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Morning Ladies,

First I wanna say Thank you to each lady because without you guys I wouldn't come back as often as I do so THANK YOU!!!!
Special Thanks to @key you are the sunshine in this thread, your the sweetest of the sweet and without you this thread wouldn't be so great as it is now.
@vim Thank you I appreciate you reposting my translations so everyone can enjoy. and Thank you for your efforts the time you put in and much much more.
@Char Thank you for your comments I agree whole heartedly and please continue to give your thoughts and opinions.
@bubba @yk @Mc @m9 @falada @ny @huan @ausa @lu @tippy @meo @cook @neezy @ queen and @everyone else Without each and every person on here being the way they are this thread wouldn't be as informative, exciting and happy as it is, with your pictures with videos, with comments, thanks and likes everyone plays a part and Im glad to have joined this amazing and fantastic family filled with Yadechers. :)  Have a wonderful Day Ladies. Take care 

xoxo 

Lovely_k

P.S: I wanted to give my 2cents on this picture that @char posted. Like they say a picture can say a thousand words and this one says that Nadech almost looks uncomfortable like its not natural to be standing next to Patricia. Very strategically put in my opinion. Don't get me wrong there cute but with his facial expression, posture, his stance and just the overall feeling I get from this picture its NOT a picture that says " LETS FIN THIS COUPLE" NOOOOOOO NOT AT ALL hehe You never get that feeling when he stands next to Yaya but we all no why ahem future husband and wife hehe. Well thats just my thoughts. Lator Gators!!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Charlenem said:
dear all,

pls pls pls.....do watch this romantic mv as below attached, very beautiful song and very lovable couple, i like where nadech was looking for yaya at 3:09 when he was dj there. and i like all stares he gives to his beauty. there is no any doubts that this brother loves and cares his nong so deeply. they r inseperable forever.

i dont think i m just a delusional or obsessed fan, i trust yadech coz i do see sparking love between them, i trust yadech coz i trust THE LOVE!!!!

cr:porpeartod

here is a photo where nadech is with all his co actresses...lol! i have to admit that he looks good with pat, no wonder some ny fans r" worrying" for....lol. nadech claims he likes mixed and cute girl all the time....yaya is, pat is too...hahahaha, i feel there will be some news made up by stupid medias about them during the lakorn shooting, but we will always find out easily who is the only princess to nadech kugimiya. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
cr:nyclub

charlene, i love all porpeartod's mv coz the songs he choose for his mv are just beautiful and very different from others. mostly pop rock genre very beautiful very soulfull...

and owh i juz realised pat hv dimples too juz like nadech! but we know there is only one name in his heart dont we... hahaha delusional

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oops, sorry Luloveyaya! I get too excited to respond that I don't even pay attention to who wrote it. haha
Good Morning ladies. Whoa! There is so much to read this morning. I like everyone's input about Nadech & Pat. I don't think we have anything to worry about. If anything it would just be the media stiring drama for their own being.
Charlenem - I LOVE all those pictures you've shared! :yes:

Here's Nadech's expression about us worrying about him & Pat :woot2:  :woot:

He says "Please don't worry girls" :woot2:

Happy Friday! :dance3: