[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
nett said:
@ cookiies, well said. I like it. Hahaha

but but ... I still feel not secure during his recent interview. Hahahah, i am really hopeless.

This is nadech style when he answer his questions. He have been giving out the same answers over the past four years, so u should have felt insecure every since his first interview and not just the recent one na ja ^^ 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@cookies i really want to like your post but have reached my quota so i can only thank you T_T also, i'm sure your thoughtful post will reassure the ladies here :)
@nett you're welcome! actually i just used the fb translator hehe.. don't worry about his recent interview! i think it will only be more shocking if he admits to anything.

what work does our pretty girl has today? on a side note, who is that person? a guy or lady? or...?? lol.. 
cr: @urassayas

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Dear Cookies,

Long time no see ^^. Thank you for your post. Such a long and thoughtful comment about Yadech. But I can't help myself not worried about their relationship haha, I guess it is because I love Yaya so much and I knew that nothing will last forever ^^. Please do not think it in negative way, for me, still love means still worry for that specific person ^^. Future can bring anything,therefore  I can only wish that future will bring only happiness and success to them ( and to us too ^^)

I was sharing my thought as I always feel comfortable here, and maybe bcs I shared in too detailed way, it seems like I'm worrying a lot LOL

If you have time, pls come here often and chit chat with us and make us less worried na. Thank you ka :flowers:  

@ TIPPY: I want to like your post too but something called quota stopped me  :whatever: I love Yaya in that outfit, so lovely.  :coolpix:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi cookiies welcome back, do miz u ! thanks 4 taking da time writing da positive message, v reassuring n encouraging ! thanks heaps cookiies !
thanks v much mc ! u posted so many pics 4 us despite being unwell ! u deserve our love n hugs, tc mc n hope u get well soon, rest well ! O
thanks nett wif so many pic as well ! nett i like tnnkk2, athit is so sexy in his denims n hard work !
tippy thanks i cant wait 4 yadechs next event together, miss them so much ! yaya is so young n cute in those denims, thanks tippy !
hello christy n welcome ! hope u'll hv a great time wif us !
hi lu nice saturday evening 2u n 12 thank u4 posting those pic !

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
luloveyaya said:
Dear Cookies,

Long time no see ^^. Thank you for your post. Such a long and thoughtful comment about Yadech. But I can't help myself not worried about their relationship haha, I guess it is because I love Yaya so much and I knew that nothing will last forever ^^. Please do not think it in negative way, for me, still love means still worry for that specific person ^^. Future can bring anything,therefore  I can only wish that future will bring only happiness and success to them ( and to us too ^^)

I was sharing my thought as I always feel comfortable here, and maybe bcs I shared in too detailed way, it seems like I'm worrying a lot LOL

If you have time, pls come here often and chit chat with us and make us less worried na. Thank you ka :flowers:  
Dear luloveyaya 
I have been really busy these days since school have started, but I promise to come here and chat with you girls when I have time. 
It's a normal thing that we are worried about those we love, and I don't know what I can say to make u feel better na. Before I used to feel like some of you girls here, esp when I started to follow yadech. Their answers was like a slap in the face for me LOL.. But the more I follow them the more I started to see things ( Which I believe you girls have seen it as well). So all I can say is that ''Action speaks louder the words'', as for the future I don't know if yadech will ended up together but no matter what I will support them and love them. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks again cookiies, ure so kind bring da positiveness 2us, appreciate your time cookiies ! i love yr siggy athit n nee r soo cute making faces, so adorable, ill go back n watch tnnkk ! have a great weekend cookiies ! O

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
thanks again cookiies, ure so kind bring da positiveness 2us, appreciate your time cookiies ! i love yr siggy athit n nee r soo cute making faces, so adorable, ill go back n watch tnnkk ! have a great weekend cookiies ! O
ur welcome keylargo, and your I love yours it makes me miss Fai and Jeed so much, probably going to watch it tonight before I go to sleep lol :) 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you for taking the time to translate 3zaap show! Now I can watch it and understand what they're mostly talking about   :thanks:
So another couple item to add to their looooong list? Woohooo , I love how they're making this so obvious :bhehe: Way to go! 

Thanks bubba for translating what the fortune teller said about Yadech! It was soo sweet! I hope it'll become reality, not now but as it said in the future  :heart: They are just meant to be (i hope i dont sound to delusional....but either way i dont care  :rolleyes1: )

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfbTXSm16cM
This one is just so cute, LOVE the grandmother ^^ 

Since this one is only a few sec long I don't really know what nadech and the grandmother were doing, but I think are doing some games like they always have done with their fans for yum yum. I don't know the rules or how the games works since the video is so short.. But I could hear the host girl listing up the ingredients for the yum yum noodle soup, and then I could hear the grandmother said: added ( meaning that whenever the host said the ingredients she needed to say added). But then the host randomly said: Yaya 
And the grandmother said: Fan Kong Nadech which means Nadech's girlfriend. After that the fans started to scream and u girl can go and watch nadech's reaction :D 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
HAHA thanks a bunch cookiies! that was sooooooo cute! i'm grining like an idiot XD
I just love Nadech's reaction, he's not really eager to deny it, he's more amused than anything else  :dance1:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@cookies, i like ur post, i m totally agree with u !! thank u !

and i want to thank to this granny for telling the truth. majority ppl think yaya is fan kong nadech in thailand, right? lol!
=========================================

besides, not only pat said her idol is mark, many newbies in ch3 said so.hmmmm.....so i think it is such as a standard answer? or maybe one said i like mark and the others followed ? lol! i m kidding....

========================================
dear all,

i think we have to change a little mind. we love yadech both, that is true, but we have to ask ourselves if we only love when they r together or we support them in anyways coz their good personalities and talents? i love them, and i hope badly that they could end up, but i love them individually too. maybe i still cant watch them with other actors easily but i will try because i hope to see their progress and to support their hard works.

as we know, they r best friends already as they said, but everyone finds out that they r more than friends. yaya tells that she has never been so close with anyone but nadech, pls think about it, what ppl would think when she says like so? for the other guys who admires her, they would never motivated to chase her after they heard it. because she has a guy who she wants to be close with and who she has been already close with....what does it mean? her heart is taken by that guy already!!!

if they r not in this term, yaya would not say it openly. for what she said, which sounds like she closes the door to the other guys except nadech who could be close enough to touch her heart. yaya's spec. totally match nadech. we can say, yaya, who is ur ideal type for a guy? and her short answer should only be "p'nadech".  it is normal, nadech has total points as a ideal lover. no one dare to chase yaya, they can admire her a lot, but they all know they would not get her heart because of nadech.

yes, nadech's answer is always siblings, it is a little upset for us. but if we check the other daras' answers about this type of question, it is nearly the same. i read an article about thai entertainment industry, which said when a newbie just enters this industry, the first thing the manager will teach him is how to answer questions. what nadech said is the standard answer. “we r good friends,”"we r pee nong".....whatever relationship u r in, u can always use this sentence if u dont want to public ur situation. so dont worry about his speech. i only see how he cares yaya and how he cares their future.

othewise, we have to admit that they r still too young to settle down at their age, we really cant force them to be together just for our interests. but we all know that they r not seeing anyone else and they r not looking for anyone else, they only meet  and spend time together with each other. that is enough. bf or gf, it is just a title. maybe they titled each other with that already in their private world. so let them be happy to enjoy their life and let us be happy to see their growing and to support them!!

if nadech is not enough good to yaya, how mae pla would be  and let her daught to be so close to his family? if yaya is not confident enough to her peechai, why she would follow nadech to do merits with his family and spend so much time with him? so, if yaya and mae pla could trust nadech, why dont we? :party: :dance1:

some hints from nadech:

1. he said if he was interested in a girl, he would like to show her the culture of his home town and bring her to taste the e-ssan food and hope she would like it.  and yaya said once that nadech always brought different e-ssan food everyday to ask her to try and she nearly ate every food and she liked it.

2. he said his mom would like the girl he likes. mae kaew likes yaya as everybody knows.

3. in a tv show, the mc asked nadech how's yaya, he said a lot of good things about her. and mc asked if she is his ideal type? and he jokked that her legs r too fat....lol. and mc asked u would be happy if u get a girl like her in future?...he answered yes, i would be very happy.

4. he teased yaya on the set of tnnkk and he asked a fan if she thought that mae pla would not be happy for he always teasing yaya like so?

5. in superstar over night, he said every man who gets close to  yaya would like her. and mc said every girl who gets close to nadech would like him, and yaya said yes shyly.
and that is new MV made by porpeartod....lol!
http://youtu.be/Qg9yk1nZQ0Q

sorry for long post..... :cry:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu darn right?! wish we can have unlimited likes... there's just not enough for this thread! i like her in that outfit too, so simply and casual, but yaya looks so thin in it! can't believe she could give nadech a piggyback with this thin frame of hers lol... 
@cookies thanks for sharing this cute scene! :heart:  even the grandma thinks the same as us hehe... she must be a yadech shipper too ^^ and nadech's reaction? he smiled like there's no tmr lol!
@charlene thanks for the long post and video, i enjoy reading it because you always analysed thoroughly and think deeply  :heart:  in all honesty, i love nadech and yaya MUCH more when they're together, that's why i'm a yadech shipper. as for their individual works, i still support them (and try to, like for lakorns) but definitely not as much as their works together. for me, i don't like to worry much. as long as they didn't confirm any other relationships with others, i can safely say, believe in them, have faith in them, and maybe put some trust in the fortune teller lol. i totally agree with you on the part where we cannot force them together for our own interests, afterall its their own life, they don't live for us. whether they want to keep it personal or not, its their decision. only time will tell the truth, and for now we can only speculate, which is more fun and exciting, isn't it? :D

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ohhh....no...it is not nadech? well, we all know his true inside..lol!

cr: as tagged

i m tired of  the question "who is the no.1" from the medias, i only want to say, anyone could be no.1 shortly in showbiz but it is rareful to keep popularity as no.1 for long term. and nadech does it for more than 3 yrs already. i dont care who is the so called "no.1 temporary", anyone could be it  with on air hot tv series or magazines or cfs or gossips, but keeping it as nadech does is not easy. do ur well job, nadech, u win ppl's heart!

it's him, nadech kugimiya, he is turning extremly handsome now a days.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today???? Awesome I hope well I just wanted to share just a longer video(close up of Nadech) to the one that @cookiies just posted. Have a beautiful day. THANX EVERYONE FOR SHARING!!!! esp. @cookiies for the video!!!!

P.S : His face reaction is PRICELESS lol can he smile even wider hehe it's probably cause he liked the sound of that  :bhehe:  :crush:  :spin:  :clap:
xoxo
Lovely_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JvNWr7XC-Lk

Here is another video of him singing :) enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7xequBwYbFM

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
This one is just so cute, LOVE the grandmother ^^ 

Since this one is only a few sec long I don't really know what nadech and the grandmother were doing, but I think are doing some games like they always have done with their fans for yum yum. I don't know the rules or how the games works since the video is so short.. But I could hear the host girl listing up the ingredients for the yum yum noodle soup, and then I could hear the grandmother said: added ( meaning that whenever the host said the ingredients she needed to say added). But then the host randomly said: Yaya 
And the grandmother said: Fan Kong Nadech which means Nadech's girlfriend. After that the fans started to scream and u girl can go and watch nadech's reaction :D

cookies tq 4 the vid it is very sweet...
i cant stop watching and re-watch the vid... but then something caught my eyes, the grandma's hesistancy to the last question when the host said "yaya". i tot i saw nadech murmur something and i had to re-watch again and again and again...  and it's there in the vid! nadech's the one feeding her the answer "fan nadech"... or is it just me? 
whatever, it may only means that he doesnt like people asking or pressing him for admission abt his relationship ... he's more than happy to show and let ppl know in a subtle way ;-)

wow i;m not the only one running out of likes quota. most of the girls does too... coz we hv loads and loads of sweet updates from everyone today ;-)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
hi everyone, as cookiies and lovely k have posted a part of this game scene, there is another part, pls watch the clip two of this game as below, nadech played this game too and the mc asked same question "yaya", he stopped and he was shy....

can anyone explain a little this game? but so funny for his facial expression with granny and himself...lol!

cr:pitta
http://youtu.be/Giy4EvGBZPA

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@cookiies. Thanx for letting me know that Patricia likes Pe Mark that makes me feel soooo much better lol
@tippy. Welcome back my dear it's been forever but really a few days. hehe
@sasha Ive noticed your more active lately thats so great please continue to do so.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
lol something messed up .... Im not too sure why I had so many posts lol. Anyways instead of leaving it like this I wanna say

THANK YOU......to 

@VIM @ LU for the translations :) of 3zap you girls did a fantastic job.  :thumbsup:
and @ the rest of girls   :bravo:  :thanks:  :coolpix: