[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I went ahead and did this for my fellow international fans who don't have an instagram you can vote via sudsapda.com

http://instagram.com/p/eZEKRbKXWt/

I hope I didn't make Any mistakes. Let me know though if I did.

kashie ~  :thanks: so much for the help. i'm so happy i can already cast my vote. the intsruction u gave hv been a great help, i juz follow the steps u've given it simplifies everything and solve the language barrier!  heart u deep deep...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
i'm so excited i've cast my votes multiple times thru sudsapda.com using my nieces emails!  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: 

i'm not sure if we can vote multiple time using same email acc? does anyone know? 
meo ~ how did u do it?
coz i noted that IG users hv to create other IG account to vote multiple i wonder if the same applies to voting via sudsapda. if we cant vote multiple time using same email acc then i guess i hv to beg my friends for their emails  :woot2:  :woot: 
gosh this is the silliest thing i've ever done! but hey i'm so happy and excited i dont really care what ppl think *lol*

lovely_k ~ thanks so much for ur updates on the voting... that's a really fierce competition for nadech and i can see yaya is facing fierce comp from bella's fan... votes for bella is rising...
girls ... got to keep on voting for our yadech  ... su su!

lu ~ thanks for the explanation abt what Ananda said, now i understand better... i actually admire Ananda's work, hope 1 day yaya can make a movie with Ananda. wud really love to see yaya make her movie debut... perhaps after she finished her studies when she can devote more time on filming

mrschum ~ i share the same thought as u... my eyes are bleeding looking at nadech new lakorn fitting pics with patricia... but she has really nice shapely legs!

charlene ~ u hv eagle eyes.... u can spot nadech even from the glass reflection that's awesome! ;-)

lastly,  :welcome1: fyi, nthu, fuzzi ~ the more the merrier :highfive:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies! Good job on the updates and way to su su on the votes! Anyway, am I the only one here who don't mind reading news of Nadech and Pat? I mean, it does hurt me a little to see pics of Nadech from fitting with other actresses, but it's also inevitable. It's bound to happen and I'm glad I'm at least updated on his news (whether it be good or bad). I know a lot if you want these kind of info to be posted on other threads but to be honest.....I don't venture on any other thread. This is the only place I get Yadech news and it'll be much easier to put all of their news in one place. I know this thread is for Rising Sun, but we did post a few things from Dao Reung so why not Nadech's lakorn? Anyway, just my thoughts. I understand how you girls feel and I feel sort of the same way, but these kind of things you can't escape so might as well face the news together as a group right? It'll also be a much easier support system for us all. Lol. Anyway, goodnight ladies!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
Hey ladies! Good job on the updates and way to su su on the votes! Anyway, am I the only one here who don't mind reading news of Nadech and Pat? I mean, it does hurt me a little to see pics of Nadech from fitting with other actresses, but it's also inevitable. It's bound to happen and I'm glad I'm at least updated on his news (whether it be good or bad). I know a lot if you want these kind of info to be posted on other threads but to be honest.....I don't venture on any other thread. This is the only place I get Yadech news and it'll be much easier to put all of their news in one place. I know this thread is for Rising Sun, but we did post a few things from Dao Reung so why not Nadech's lakorn? Anyway, just my thoughts. I understand how you girls feel and I feel sort of the same way, but these kind of things you can't escape so might as well face the news together as a group right? It'll also be a much easier support system for us all. Lol. Anyway, goodnight ladies!
hi Neezy and all

for me it is still better to create a new thread for nadech and pat and teaw for their own lakorn.i want this tread to be xclusive for yadech posters.you can all ignore me,just saying :scratchhead2:

dahlala

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, I've been such a silent reader but I want to join you all in all this Yadech fun talk  ^_^ 
Thank you to everyone for translating and uploading pictures and articles!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry if I cause an issue about posting Nadech pic of his new Lakorn here. Pls just ignore my post.....I don't mean to cus any problem here.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
pinky3 said:
March will be on the talk show woody , woody will asked him about courting yaya..lolwow , i guess alot of people really want to know this guy..haha
Really? Awesome. I wanna watch. Woody is a big fan of Hormones the Series, not surprise he's updated on all the news regarding the cast. March is pretty well known because of the series. I think only international fans don't know who he is. This series hasn't taken off internationally yet. I hope no more attention is added to this small matter. Yaya didn't mind so we shouldn't either.

Sasha I'm so glad my instructions could help. Heck I'm happy anyone is even referring to it for help,at all.

Nezzy I'm one of you too. My heart is strong enough for Yadech / Tadeach / Padech....

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I intended to land myself on the 500th page but you ladies are so fast haha, I LOVE IT :woot:

Well, MrsChum, I know that I've repeated this so many times, but I cannot see Nadech with other actresses, beside Yaya. I feel totally uncomfortable with nadech-pat pictures lately BUT it's ok for me. Let's discuss about this. We are all come here for relaxing, let's do the thing that make us happy only.

Please quote my comment  and say YES or NO.

YES for keep posting every pics related to Nadech and Yaya ( all kind of their private works) or NO for only post things about Yadech or their private events but not with other actors or actresses ( I mean too sweet or intimate photos, haha).

My answer: I know myself that I cannot stand Nadech with others but totally fine with Yaya and other handsome guys. Therefore, for me, YES.

I know this thread is for everyone and it might be not fair to vote to make this rule , that rule,  BUT I just want to know everyone's opinions so maybe we can find this way that way to make everyone feel happy and happier.

@ MrsChum: No issue at all for me. For me, you only " cause" love and love here in this thread. :flowers: :heart:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
pls dont get me wrong na. me too dont go to any other thread for yadech updates be it individual work or joint work. 
this is my only source of info, though this thread was originally for RS but it has become like a live telecast of their daily activities... still i like it i love it  :yes: .
i welcome all news updates abt yadech. i'm getting used to see nadech with other actresses, but i do sometimes think aloud, pls dont mind me na :no: , that doesn't mean i dont welcome his news with other actresses (in lakorn) :)
neezy i like what u said, facing it as a group.... we cheer for them all the way but sometimes we also just sharing our feelings as a group
after all this is the only thread where we hv oxy team and medic team! *lol*

as for casting the YES or NO vote, i guess i dont fall into any of the category above... ha ha coz although my heart is not as strong as others but I DO WANT TO KNOW/KEEP UPDATED of all yaya and nadech's work, if possible.

dahlala ~ hi 2u... dont be silent for so long na... lets get the fun talk rolling!  :rockon:  :weee: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc dun feel bad u didnt cause any issue ! cookiies created da twin lakorn thread n rightly related stories should b there tats da whole purpose ! if im not mistaken during yayas dr days u asked tat dr posts b in dr thread 2 support yaya n da casts there ! my hugs mc i know how u feel n im wif u ! hak

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ sasha  so do u think it was nadech who took the photos too? :pervie: lol. i really feel it was him...hahahaha! :wink:

@dahlala   welcome to join us!!! hope u could be happy to share and enjoy with us here!! :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1:
@lu  i understand ur feeling,yes for me, i cant stand watching nadech and yaya both with other girls and guys...but i have to accept it coz they would act with the others no matter how i feel or we feel :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . this thread is for RFTD, but it has turned to be our yadechers' heaven since long time, we have different bias fans here, some for yaya as u, some for nadech, some for both as me. personaly, i dont like to see them with the others, but there r many fans
who can get yadech's news from here only, i think they want to know all news about them, gossips, lakorns, cfs, events and etc.

bref, i think we can post some photos and infos of yadech's new lakorns, new cfs or events with the others but not too many details since we have many members like to read their news from here, we would not discuss the drama, co stars and news about their new lakorns.

so i want to post some nice photos of yadech, actually i like this vote, we can see many lovely photos of NY.... :ghehe: :ghehe:

watch it!!!!! :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: i think i've never seen this photo, omg, they look so close and finaly someone uploaded it. nadech took it by himself during one merit, they really look like a real couple :wub: , hmmmm......they r!

cr as tagged

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k- for update in voting... I'm much more happier, Nadech's vote is rising...Back off you JJ and Bella, you two will NEVER win...and there are still more than a month for vote for our YADECH...Fighting!!! And thank for the pic, I'm feeling like I'm gonna love this new commercial of Lays. Yadech both look gorgeous...
Also everyone else here for sharing lovely pic and comments....keep voting for our YADECH...Susu :heart: U all

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
charlene ~ i dont feel or think, i want it to be him!!!  so that it means they went out together *lol*  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

u r so nice showering us with lots of yadech pics together, that helps to lift up my weak heart thanks :flowers: 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@sasha, u r welcome... :beer: i would like to share everything nice of yadech with all of u here. honestly i feel uncomfortable to see nadech's fitting news,photos and clips everywhere(coz i follow so many their fansclub fbs and igs...lol! so i got to see it when i just open the website..hahaha :secret: ), but maybe i have to use to it... :cry: now is nadech :lmao: , later will be yaya with other guys.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: , so the only way i can do is always do some efforts to make myself balanced.... :bhehe: such as delusional mind, hahahaha :coverlaf:
===================================================

well, they finally shoot again RS today, but yaya was not there, she was in school and now is in her event for a grand opening of The NEW HORIZON of ICONIC BEAUTY
:yahoo: happy to meet my lovely girl coming out again, i m sure u passed well ur exams, right, yaya? :thumbup:

cr as tagged

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Dear Charlenem,

Can u tell me whether I'm doing correctly or not ? I'm still confused, but can only do this way as no IG account for me ^^

I repeat vote for Nadech and Yaya on this link :http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/Huggableguy2013/vote.aspx

I used same email address, number, name ... everytime. Is that ok? If you do it 10 times, does it mean they have 10 more votes??

If like that, I will do it from now on whenever I have time. HAHA

Something new ^^

and funny clips from all three crazy girls, haha

http://web.stagram.com/p/548354952116373928_22888649

http://web.stagram.com/p/548345795967518992_22888649

AND some hot pictures from GRGR, haha

cr: as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@lu

as i've heard, vote by their website, it is better to wait at least 10 mins per time to vote again if u use the same infos. but i tried to use different email addresses to vote, it seems ok.

And deal all,

pls do notice if ur tag is right when u vote them by posting photos by ig, coz NY fans made good job last night and they made a good distance between NY and JB(jj and bella), nadech was nearly 7/8000 more than jj. but this later afternoon, JB fans caught up us very fast. and many fansclubs asked everyone should pay attention if we spell right the tag coz they found out some wrong spelling.

#sudsapda_hug_barry     #sudsapda_hug_yaya
at this moment
nadech: 208001

jj:207342

hope we can try to make big distance again at thailand night time if we r free. :woot: .

nadech is in RS1, good, i think RS wants to shoot faster...finally!!!

cr as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning my Ladies!!!,

A few cute pics and some updates for you guys :) and @char yes WE WILL GAIN AND EVEN BIGGER LEAD!!! 20,000 I SAY HEHE. Thanx everyone for everything you have done for this thread hehe.

P.S: I'm sorry I think I gave the wrong information about Nadech being at the beauty show :( Ill try better next time. 

UPDATE @7:41

BARRY: 216,710
JAMES: 214,523

YAYA: 163,712
BELLA: 132,895

She is the Nang Rai

Our girl at siam paragon

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody!!! Thank u so much with all the pics and news and of coz the spirrit to keep help voting!!!

Anyway, by voting through sudsapda.com we can just repeat the same email all over and over again.. The same as the others like names Facebook and stuff, and can be random... And just by clearing the cache and history, we can vote as many times as possible... After u r done with the voting... The Thai language That appear below the 2013 must be abt the same length..as the no.2013. If it's much longer, it means our process of voting is not successful:)

I hope that would help...