[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Paul4nr - I was just about to post & ask the same question. Lol great mind think alike haha
Is that shot part of the magazine or was it intentionally taken to use as bait? lol I am hoping they were caught in the moment but then again Idk if they would release such a special/private moment

Thanks Vimalee!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
“nadech” and yaya in yumyum event yesterday.....so funny, and i like the song there!

cr nyalwaysfb
http://youtu.be/f26YW7YOUHk

cr nyclub pantip
http://youtu.be/_wCkU1MO554

@paul4nr and @m9

YES THEY R DATING!!!! they knew someone taking photo of them, and i m sure there were plenty of sweet photos like a dating proof of them in private too. the feeling for me is they actually dont care how ppl talking about them or photos or any proofs about they r dating coz the only thing they would do is DENY everything... :pervie:
========================================================

u can see easily that yaya and nadech r wearing their own clothes in that photo, and nadech had a photo with his mom in the same place, it looks more like a visit to this sight beside of their job. i dont think there would be any doubts of their actual relationship, they r dating and that's all....too many proofs and evidences laterly, dont listen to nadech, he is an expert of denying everything :bhehe: , look at our girl, her speech , her smile and her eyes....dont u think she is totally falling in love and be happy with their stable relationship?

i m telling u, my gals, i m not delusional, and we even dont need to be delusional recently, everything is out there, it depends on u to trust or not.... :crush:

sorry to repost again, but let us remember a little that nice holiday in europe for them

cr as tagged

the same clothes they wear as the photo we r discussing, so it is not for photoshooting

the same spot for nadech and his mom

so, nice photo of their big family

and their moms...they r besties..lol!

two moms and one daughter, who took that picture?

and our beloved yadech

same sunglasses, same shoes, color matched clothes.....

and i m always there for u.....

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Keylargo! You're the sweetest! :)

My guess is that it was taken during a normal day. We've seen pics of them before wearing the same clothes, visiting churches and other historical sites. I'm assuming it was their day off from work but once they will be interviewed about this pic, they will use the photoshoot as an "excuse." Ummm....I def don't think this was a photoshoot! It was raining and they're not even in make-up and modeling clothes! Lol.

Oops....didn't see Charlenem comment until now but I completely agree!!! And of course Nadech is an expert in denying, he didn't win best actor for nothing! Haha, jk.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OK OK! DATING . ARMS. UNDER UMBRELLA .  Whaaat have i missed?!  If this is true,Holy molies this is a dream COME TRUE. They better confirm something here so i can control myself 555+ does that make sense.. :scratchhead2: ? I'm gunna be out of control neither way! :drools: :drools: :drools:  lol sorry for just butting in like this but dang i CANNOT resist replying to this news  :bhehe:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem i agree wif yr reasoning, ure v thorough ! i love those europe pics u posted just feel yadech were v happy during da trip, dating n outing freely wif their moms chaperoning them, an excuse really, cos their moms r their biggest shippers n yadech can do anything their moms dun mind !!! all of them looked relaxed n a happy fam ! i like all their matching outfits including sandals alot, v stylish ! tyvm 4ur time n hard work, including beautiful mv C ! x

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Thanx everyone for sharing. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of them walking underneath the umbrella. They are very close you can tell not just by how they look but the feeling you get when looking at them. THNX for all the yum yum pics and videos ladies and the blownup version of the umbrella pic @neezy. Well I decided to finally share my new fanvideo of our lovely couple and I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know what you think. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! TAKE CARE HEHE 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU
@lovely_k: i love ur MV mak makkk na ka! And i love the song a lot as well, is its name Love heart? :D Though i don't get its lyrics, all i can understand is "jai" (heart), its melody is super suitable with all Yadech's pics u chose. My smile cant be off on my face when watching ur MV. It really made my hard working day brighter!!! I'm not sure i already watch it again and again how many times :scratchhead2:  Thank u so much, my dear! :heart:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good evening every1!!! U guys might not know how much i missed all of u!!!  :cry:  How r u doing, all my dear @key, lovely_k, mrschum, bubba, vimalee, pee lu, charlenem, bubbles8, m9 and every1 else??? Hope u all doing well and missing me too :D Thanks a lot for keeping updating and sharing all nice things abt our beloved couple!
The pic Yaya put her hand on Nadech's arm made my heart melt, how abt u??? With my glasses on my eyes, i still had to look at the pic in the closest distance as possible to make sure i'm not delusional :wink: I think they cant hide it longer any more :beer:
Cre: on the pic
What were they doing? And why didn't they sit to each other closer???

Na rak makkk!

So matching!!!

i want to share these cute cakes with u guys. A Yadech Vietnam fan made them for Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage for celebrating Vietnamese Women's Day (20th, Oct) She is so neat and sweet. She must be a very, very, very big fan of Yadech!!! I'm admire her a lot. I'm really bad at cooking :facepalm: :facepalm:

Take care and be happy na ka, all my dear ladies!!! :heart:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
IG: club21thailand
"Khun Nadech Kugimiya carries ck Calvin Klein Asher Backpack"

NY is getting crow awards, 24 oct 2013 17:00

nadech  "super popular of crow"
yaya     “wisdom”

IG: okmagazinethailand
"Are you ready for OK! Awards 2013? Nadech is waiting for you"

Ok awards  28 Oct, 2013

more awards r during voting

Nadech      "born to be hot"    kerd awards  6th Nov. 2013

i m curious why yaya wasnt nominated for any awards? but i still hope she could be guest there for nadech...lol!

and sudsapada is still under voting till 31 Oct, 2013, i dont know why i m sure yadech will win it!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Happy Monday! I have 3 more days and I am on vacation! Yahooooo!!! :cheer:
My guess would have to be the same as yours Charlenem & Neezy. I too thought, well, they are not dress up & we had seen many photos of them in that outfit on that day doing random stuff that does not pertain to the shoot. So this also had to be one. I'm sure if anything, these two will deny and say it's related to their job. :kiss2: The Editor probably had a talk with them before releasing saying "Oh the fans (because we are gullible) won't know it's the real thingy, just say it part of the shoot. ok?" haha :grouphug: What do they take us for? A fool? lmao :ghehe:  :lmao3:

Lovely_k - You did another fantastic job on the MV. I love your music and pictures selection! Thank you very much for sharing with us. Keep up the wonderful work! :yes:  :heart:

Thank you for the delicious cookies Meo! They look delish :thanks:
Pitta - You are not the only one & def. not greedy. I am sure all of us here want the same thing too. We can't get enough of the two and would love to see them in movies, more lakorns, MV, events, commercial and so on... :wub:
Once again :thanks: to everyone for commenting, posting and sharing with us! This thread is such a wonderful place to be!!

Well Hello There! :cloud9:  :heart:  :crush:  :baby:  :wub:

I think this was posted once, but it's such a cute picture. I love bunnies!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe, I love the behind the scene of their Lays Commerical. SO cute! The singing in the period language is so cute! I am still sad that I have not tried ANY of thier flavor chips. These 2 new flavors looks so good too.
Yes! I am so ready to see the award shows so I can see the beautiful couple accepting their awards plus their outfit :clap:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo ure back 4a visit, how nice, i miss u meo ! thanks 4sharing so much esp yr love, i feel much of it, i2 send my HAK 2u my meo ! yes da cupcakes r beautiful n baked wif much efforts n love ! take good care bcos ure special 2me meo ! x

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

Thanks @naya and @mrs chum for lays vidéo it´s so funny

Thanks @neezy for that sweet pics. They are so cute together.

Thanks @lovely_k for the mv. It´s so beautiful

Thanks @bubba @vimalee for the translation

Thanks @m9 @nett @charlenem @sasha @key for your beautifuls pics and comments

Welcome to the news members