[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
I feel so bad ! I use line but I can't download nadech's lovely stickers .. Sad .. I think u can only have it of u live in thailand :/ .. But that doesn't stop me from loving nadech and YADECH ! :))

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Ok, ladies.  Another article for Yadech fans to jin and fin again!

NADECH & YAYA - Love.....to please the other.

Nadech thought about asking his good friend Mark Prin Suparat to go parachute jump in Pattaya.   His good sister, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund thought it was a good idea and she wanted to tag along too.  Finally, we met Nadech and Yaya at the 2nd Anniversary Fashion Show: Mix 2 Wear.   Nadech said Yaya begged and pleaded to go along with him.  He said no matter what he would not allow Yaya to go with him because if she got hurt her mother would not be happy and would scold him.  He said Yaya should wait a little bit longer and when she is ready he will take her to Dubai.  They will jump from there where she can see the beautiful cities scenery in the middle of the sea.....it is more fin that way.  Let me have some time to do research and I will take her.    Anyway, whatever khun pe said, khun nong is okay with it ka.....what a lovely couple.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB
AWWWW take her to Dubai ☺☺ sweet .. Gosh I need to know when he will take her :)) because Used to live in Qatar which very near to Dubai :)) if ill get a chance I'll stalk them Wahhaha .. So sweet of nadech thinking of yaya's safety .. Hmm but it seems to appear that he's quite afraid of yaya's mom :) cutie :))

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@nadechlover1, so glad to see you here.  Welcome and have fun with us na.
@keylargo, a big HAK to you too.  You're soooo sweet!
@yk, agree with you!!!
Vimalee said:
Ok, ladies.  Another article for Yadech fans to jin and fin again!

NADECH & YAYA - Love.....to please the other.

Nadech thought about asking his good friend Mark Prin Suparat to go parachute jump in Pattaya.   His good sister, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund thought it was a good idea and she wanted to tag along too.  Finally, we met Nadech and Yaya at the 2nd Anniversary Fashion Show: Mix 2 Wear.   Nadech said Yaya begged and pleaded to go along with him.  He said no matter what he would not allow Yaya to go with him because if she got hurt her mother would not be happy and would scold him.  He said Yaya should wait a little bit longer and when she is ready he will take her to Dubai.  They will jump from there where she can see the beautiful cities scenery in the middle of the sea.....it is more fin that way.  Let me have some time to do research and I will take her.    Anyway, whatever khun pe said, khun nong is okay with it ka.....what a lovely couple.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB
Thanks  Vimalee for translating this fin article mak mak na.

I especially love the the first sentence,  "When people in love, one does/says what the other says". 
In this case,  nong Yaya did what Pe chai said :pervie: .

The yellow captions
Nadech:    "Wait a little bit longer na."
Yaya:       "Sure!!"

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, you're very welcome ja.

Awwww.......Nadech in his favorite pink flower shirt (prob. a gift from nong sao :bhehe: ) is eating Magnum ice cream which nong sao represented.   Wonder if Nadech's thinking of nong sao while enjoying his Magnum ice cream???   Sooo sweet!!!!

cr:NY Home at pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
nadechlover1 said:
AWWWW take her to Dubai ☺☺ sweet .. Gosh I need to know when he will take her :)) because Used to live in Qatar which very near to Dubai :)) if ill get a chance I'll stalk them Wahhaha .. So sweet of nadech thinking of yaya's safety .. Hmm but it seems to appear that he's quite afraid of yaya's mom :) cutie :))

hi nadechlover1 hope u'll get da chance 2meet yadech....no dun think nadech is afraid of yayas mom, its respect n love bcos yaya n her mom share very deep love; nadech doesnt 1 any danger on yaya tats why he 12 do more research b4 taking his gf 2 beautiful places...how ardent a bf hes 2 yaya ! super heart yadech !  

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Without further ado I want to give all the special ladies on here a big hug and thanx for all the time and effort everyone puts into all their posts :)

@Key: You will always have a special place in my heart :)
@Vimalee: I'm sure you know exactly how much you and your sharing mean to all of us here. You always try your hardest to make sure we never stop FINNING! So Thank you. HUG HUG
@Bubba: Everything you do on here I will always appreciate and I'm sure the rest of the girls feel the same way I do. You coming on here and sharing means a lot and I ALWAYS look forward to anything you post.
@neezy Yah!!! I'm so glad you came to visit so much lately, I love it when you do and I can't wait for more :)
@m9: You too are so important to this thread because not only do you share such great photos but videos and comments too :)
@Mc: You've been busy lately but you still managed to come by and share, so thank you
@Char: No matter the length of your posts, your posts are always filled with great love and support to Yadech and which makes it sooooo fun and enjoyable to read. Keep it up!!
@meo Awww your so sweet I am so lucky that you came on here!!! your so cute and fun I adore your posts!!!
@soso Please visit more na ka!!! 
@Yk: You are so hilarious girlie hehe you make me smile from ear to ear when I read your posts I never want to stop smiling. Thank you
@huan: Hehe just the fact that you come visit makes me happy
@fyi: Thank you for everything you've done no matter how big or small I appreciate it all!!
@sasha: I know you are here as much as you can and it makes me happy when you do
@nett: You never stop helping us FIN along with the ALL of the pictures you reminded us of :) Thank you
@tippy: Your so busy I hope you will get to visit soon my dear. I speak for everyone when I say WE ALL MISS YOU!!!
@naya: I'm glad you shared that video hehe our couple is so cute especially in the bts parts. looking forward to more of your posts.
@paul @spyNY @nadechlover Welcome Welcome make yourself at home the more the merrier :) I do apologize if I didn't say it sooner :)
@everyone else Thank you 

SOOOOO SORRY IF I FORGOT TO PERSONALLY THANK SOMEONE  :cry: I DID TRY TO MAKE SURE I INCLUDE EVERYONE FROM THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. ANYWAYS HAK YOU GIRLS. ITS BEEN SUCH A BLAST JOINING EVERYONE ON HERE. YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY IN EACH OF YOUR OWN WAYS. GOOD NIGHT!!! LOVE YOU ALL NA KA!!!

P.S: THANK YOU ALL FOR ENJOYING MY VIDEOS AND SUPPORTING ME IN MAKING THEM. IT BRINGS ME SO MUCH JOY WHEN I CAN SHARE SUCH FIN VIDEOS AND SINCE YOU ALL ENJOY IT I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO HEHE  :dance1:

BTW.... Does anyone know when this picture was taken? my guess it had to be the filming of TNKK.....

Also wanted to share my video again so everyone can keep FINNING AND JIN TILL THEIR WEDDING DAY!!! AND I AM FIRM ON THAT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU

xoxo

Lovely_k

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awwww....Lovely, you are soooo kind to always thanking everyone individually. You have such good memories. Hak you too!
Yes, lately I been busy working and very tired. But I always check In here and my tiredness goes away when I read all the cmt, see all the pic and mv it's always make my day better.
Btw, love your mv Lovely!! Love all the pic and the song, even though I can only understand bit and pieces still sound very good. Thank you na for this wonderful mv :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my dearest lovely i shd b da 12 thank u 4ur complete dedication n love showerd 2us, so blessed im 2chance upon here n hving sweetest loveliest friends, u being my constant ! i love all ur posts, ur cmns, ur eq which amazes me ! i 12 say thanks lovely 4 touching my life n leaving ur mark, a v sweet beautiful mark ! HAK

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Beautiful Ppl! :heart: I hope everyone is doing well! :welcome1: Nadechlover1! hehe, I should also change my name here to Nadechlover2 or NadechloverForever! haha :D
Lovely - You are too sweet! You are just as important because you put in a lot of effort in this thread to keep us all Yadech fans happy! :rockon:  :thumbsup:
Keylargo sweetie :thanks: it is a much needed vacation. I will sure have a blast.
Vimalee & Bubba - Always want to :thanks:  :thanks: you both for keeping us in the loop of what's going on since a lot of us here do not speak, understand or read Thai. There are other ladies on here who has also translated for us too. :thanks: you guys too!
As always thank you everyone for sharing! Love Love Love you guys!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Sorry no new pictures today. But these are just as beautiful to look at :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :heart:

These 2 photos are a few of my favorites. So relax and just being themselves like there's no one else in the world  :wub:  :cloud9:

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Nadech had a shoot with sara in oman last june 2012. He went parachute jumping in oman and whizzed by dubai. I couldn't catch their group because intsagram upd8s were so slow. Next time when he comes with yaya pla let us know so i'll catch them for a pic, no need to go to thailand

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hello Beautiful Ppl! :heart: I hope everyone is doing well! :welcome1: Nadechlover1! hehe, I should also change my name here to Nadechlover2 or NadechloverForever! haha :D
Lovely - You are too sweet! You are just as important because you put in a lot of effort in this thread to keep us all Yadech fans happy! :rockon:  :thumbsup:
Keylargo sweetie :thanks: it is a much needed vacation. I will sure have a blast.
Vimalee & Bubba - Always want to :thanks:  :thanks: you both for keeping us in the loop of what's going on since a lot of us here do not speak, understand or read Thai. There are other ladies on here who has also translated for us too. :thanks: you guys too!
As always thank you everyone for sharing! Love Love Love you guys!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Sorry no new pictures today. But these are just as beautiful to look at :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :heart:

These 2 photos are a few of my favorites. So relax and just being themselves like there's no one else in the world  :wub:  :cloud9:

kekeke~~ that would be nice :") nadechlover ____ :)) hhmmm can i ask something about "Roy Fun Tawan Dued" i want to read the book but there are no full translation, sad :/ ...but i have read the few chapters i guess , the last part i remembered, i saw it from here :") i think it was bubba who translated it and the translation ended in the part where in ryu and mayumi where in the bed together and about to sleep .. it was after the super !!! funny cute scene of ryu naked in the middle of the bathroom :)) :") ... can u tell me where i can read the book ? ... coz i really cant wait to know the story .. PLUS my nerves ! gosh cant wait any longer to see yadech in their lakorn !!!! RFTD <3 <3 <3... THANKS :) 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Did you read the translations on page 1? I don't think it's the whole book, but still good and sizzling. lol

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
oohh i see =)) lol .. i didnt know it was only the first page  ... i dont know really if it was but  hope i can find the english verison of the book :) i so want to read it !!! .. U GOT that right !! so SIZZLING ! BURNING HOT=)) ... I just cant wait !!! to see it ! :") have u read the entire book ? do u know the story ? and how its going to end ?.:) 

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@meo I took one of the cupcake hope u don't mind  :coverlaf:   :wink:  tried a bite..it's delicious na  :thumbup: thank u na ka for sharing it..
meocutduoi said:
i want to share these cute cakes with u guys. A Yadech Vietnam fan made them for Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage for celebrating Vietnamese Women's Day (20th, Oct) She is so neat and sweet. She must be a very, very, very big fan of Yadech!!! I'm admire her a lot. I'm really bad at cooking :facepalm: :facepalm:

Take care and be happy na ka, all my dear ladies!!! :heart:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@M9, i like ur photos esp. the bts of grgr....what r they doing? yaya is checking something on his face? they always build their own world for themselves only. i like the way they get along with each other. there might be plenty of handsome actors and beautiful actresses or many kookwans which seemed matching each other, but i only love yadech coz they have that magic to make me happy, to make me feel sweet and love....

thanks to @vimalee for translating such a nice article.....hehe, i m hoping they could get a chance to go to dubai together.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
spyNY said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm very happy when I find out this site,I think I love Yadech more when I read all your comment, pic, vid.... Hope some day I'll meet them in person. Again, thank sooo much for everything .... Very appreciate for all ur work . Love all of u ❤❤

Me too feel the same with u @spyny...this thread and ladies inside make my heart warmer for yadech and love them even more..so enjoy your stay here na ka...u will always be welcome here..

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for the photo,and translate the article and music video of Yadech. I been busy with work and school and getting ready to do my 10k run

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Awwww....Lovely, you are soooo kind to always thanking everyone individually. You have such good memories. Hak you too!
Yes, lately I been busy working and very tired. But I always check In here and my tiredness goes away when I read all the cmt, see all the pic and mv it's always make my day better.
Btw, love your mv Lovely!! Love all the pic and the song, even though I can only understand bit and pieces still sound very good. Thank you na for this wonderful mv :)

@lovely me too love the mv and the pics in it..but not like @mrschum, I don't understand any pieces of the lyrics  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: ...but it is sound very good
thank u so much @lovely....HAK for u..!!!