[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
SpyNY - Thanks for the info! I really hope there's nothing going on. I love Nadech but I would be really disappointed in him if he let this situation comes between him and Yaya. Not saying he did anything wrong....but it could have been prevented. Anyway, I guess this is their first "obstacle" as a couple, let's see how everything turns out. Now I really can't wait to see how their body gestures this weekend and their reactions to one another. Regardless if anything happened or not...I hope Nadech realize that Yaya truly is a good catch, and I hope he doesn't take her for granted. :unsure:

spyNY

sarNie Egg
@Neezy. I agree w/u and same thought like u. I love both of them , I don't want to see any of them hurt . Sometimes I mad of Na cause he soo nice I mean being nice is good but IF U really in relationship u should beware of other girl will think that u like her, for me if I have a male friend (especial that friend is talent, handsome, FAMOUS , he is a type of any girl want.... everything perfect) that like all my pic , I will think that he really like me I will fall for him for sure

bobby101

sarNie Egg
@spyny and neezy, is this the girl you both is talking about. Her ig is kimberleyvee ( Kimberley veitch) I went back to check out the hamburger customer you were talking about and I don't see it either.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
People need to seriously stop overanalyzing what goes on in stars lives. Its hard enough to figure out whats going on with friends and people you actually know, let alone making a third hand diagnosis based on what goes on in the stars lives or other theories we have about their problems

Have to borrow that comment.  Completely agree with it.  Let just enjoy Yadech as they are without constantly overlooking into every little actions of theirs. 

Filming today.  Feel like i'm gonna grow grey before this lakorn is finally done filming. 

Credit to meawsy+yossiebistro

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MoonChild - I agree with your quote and I do believe we should enjoy Yadech as they are, but it's easier said than done. As fans, some of us can't help but to overanalyze (especially if it's already in our nature). Personally, I don't think anything is going on but that's not to say I still can't hope for the best. As fans, I would hope we choose to support celebrities based on their characters and not their looks and etc. Do we really know what's going on in their lives, of course not, but that does not mean we shouldn't express any concerns. I agree that we shouldn't invest all our emotions into people we don't even know, but then again....that's why we are here on this forum. It's because we can't help to invest a "little" emotion and to read and share some news (whether they are good news or bad). So as much as I would like to keep this thread enjoyable with good news, it's surely inevitable that there will be unpleasant news as well. But on another note, thanks for sharing pics!! This thread has been a little quiet and depressing lately. Hopefully we'll get to see plenty of good photos of Yadech this weekend!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks moonchild for speaking out!!

I may be thrown sticks and stones for this but i js feel the need to write this. Please give yadech some room to breathe. They are both young, kindhearted and carefree, plus they are not even officially an item. I dont see the big deal in nadech liking other girl's pics, or acting gentlemanly with other ppl. Isnt this the reason why we love him so much, I seriously dont want him to be the kind of person who only knows of his gf and abandon/disregard/ignore other ppl, if he is that kind of person, then I dont think I would love him so dearly the way i do now. Regarding yaya, I think she is mature enough to make her own decisions, if she is the kind of gf who easily gets pouty, and changing her dp simply becos her bf liking other ppl's pics, then she wouldnt be the same yaya that i love aswell. I know we all love yadech here (bcos they are the cutest thing when they are together) but if you truly love nadech and/or yaya pls support their individual lakorns/etcs, support them as an individual person because I think this is the best thing they would want from us.

ps. moonchild im already old and wrinkling waiting for this lakorn hehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Bubbles8 - I completely agree! We should support Nadech and Yaya as individuals. Likewise, I love them for the same reasons you do ka! I do believe Nadech meant no harm in liking other girls pics and I don't see anything wrong with it, BUT I'm just saying....I hope that doesn't cause a problem between him and Yaya (not saying that there is actually a problem because most likely there isn't and they're fine). But I agree, I believe Yaya is not the type to let something like this gets the best of her. But if it does....as a girl, I would understand why. Lol.

Anyway, it's getting late. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow to good news! Sorry if some of my comments bummed you guys out. I didn't mean to be a downer, but I was just stating my honest opinions and feel there is nothing wrong by doing so. After all, this is a thread, we should welcome all point of views. Well, good night (morning) everyone! Sweet dreams ka!

naya

sarNie Egg
Nadech is smart and I don't think he left from a girl as nice and beautiful as Yaya. It has many other actors who seems to be interested in it.
There were already rumors about Nadech with other girls but it never affected their relationship. I hope it'll be the case this time as even if they seem closer lately.

I'm sure it's nothing and that we will see them smiling as usual. :wink:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Hi I'm back..heheh..still at office though  :facepalm: (suppose to be off..it's saturday)

but feeling like home now  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

miss u too @key and of course all of u ladies... HAK !!!

keylargo said:
tyvm 4 ur kind posts : lovely bubba c1ndy nee : i njoy all u posted, thanks 4sharing !
hi hi lu tippy meo charlenem fyi huanzhu vimalee soso, know ure busy n missing u ladies, tc !

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw Vimalee..Is that eclair? the one in the middle...is there still any left for me..?   :wink:  :wink:

Vimalee said:
@m9, have a safe and great trip..!!!

A warm  :welcome1: to dahlala, MinsulYaya, and nadechlover1.   Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay na.

Everyone, please help yourselves.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

Neezy said:
I just cast in my vote! Does anyone know how long the voting will last?

Thai-Lakorn-Fan-Forever it's not really confirm that Nadech has an IG account because his page is on private so you can't view it, but his fans are pretty sure that's him. Everyone he knows follow him like Mae Keaw, Yaya, Mark, his aunt and a few others. Anyway, there was this one girl a few months ago who took a pic with him at an event and post the pic on IG tagging him (meaning they're friends) and everyone was upset about it. I was initially upset too because in the pic he had his arm around her and she was a pretty girl. From then on he liked most of her pics on IG but after thinking about it.....I think Nadech is just being nice. He likes other people pics too, not just her. Yaya is his friend on IG so she can see who he's friends with and what pics he likes so I'm sure there's nothing to it. Besides it's IG, I don't think he would do anything so publicly if he didn't think it would be okay. No worries ka! :)

hi Neezy and all

i've seen that pix few months back but this did not affect my yadech heart but initially was not happy.my analysis is..... this girl is TAKEN already bec she is so beautiful but  falling in love to nadech is possible bec nadech is so nice to all and perfect  and a superstar.and if nadech likes her pictures in ig it's just a part of being nice to all no romantic meaning at all(my opinion bec nadech is taken)l and if this girl is falling for him it does not mean he will love her back immediately bec nadech's heart belongs to YAYA already and she's still the winner being with nadech almost every day but if this girl is shameless and she will rape nadech hahaha this is a huge problem he should run away from temptation and ask for yaya's help lol! :woot:

btw in my own personal experience when i was in a relationship i have a handsome good friend of mine a gentleman and kind it is easy to fall for this guy like everyone did ...added factor this guy is always  with me everyday we work in the same area. i was the only one who was not attracted to him bec my heart was TAKEN in fact he was more handsome than my bf.i just hope this lovers instinct of mine will be the same of nadech (fingers crossed) :scratchhead2:  :secret:  :beer:

done with my voting yesterday then now again

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
everyone's favorite the R scene i wish both yadech are naked to be more realistic but since both have wholesome image to protect let us just use our wild imagination like the fanfiction writers do lol!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
couldn't agree more with Moonchild and Bubble8
 ​
''People need to seriously stop overanalyzing what goes on in stars lives. It's hard enough to figure out what's going on with friends and people you actually know, let alone making a third hand diagnosis based on what goes on in the stars lives or other theories we have about their problems''

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Well done said @moonchild @bubbles8 @naya and @yk
I'm so agree with u...they're just so young and yet smart...I don't think something like this would affect their relationship...but anyway if somethin happen I will still support them individually because I love them both
@spyny @neezy just take it easy...let's hope the best for them

Let's make this thread cheerfull again na  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

@key and @lu happy saturday night na ka!!! I know u both have around the same time with me here...

Wish I could give a shoutout personally for u all but can't do it for now..

...so for the rest of u since we all have a big time gap between us just wanna say ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!

spyNY said:
Bubbles8, Moonchild - sorry if my comments make u guy unhappy.
Neezy - thanks for ur comments. I'm w/u

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I thought il replace long postwith this heh. Can anyone guess which yadech mv this beautiful song was from? No prizes, but js a deadly kiss from me hehe. Coincidently i was rewatching the mv and then try to finish rak boon, then the song popped up heh so happy i found the eng sub to it, been humming to it without knowing the meaning. Fav part, 'no matter which way i turn to, i see only ur face, no matter what time it is, i still stay up, since i have you as reflection in my heart'. The song is at the beginning of the vdo

http://m.youtube.com/index?gl=AU&desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DAU#/watch?v=Geo_hvVOTag
cr:wishy

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone,

not much of yadech activities together but still this thread keep going and alive with ur comments and thoughts.

@Neezy & spyNy ~ dont worry i dont find anything unpleasant with both ur comments. i understand both of u merely stating/discussing ur thoughts and comments juz the same way others do. i do sometimes speak out aloud, put things that goes in my head into writing. everyone's entitled to voice their concerns and we have our differences... whatever ur stand is respected. 

@naya thanks for the pics, it looks like yaya went for a school trip.

and i noticed that the wardrobes for RS series are very much influenced by the 70s fashion style with ryu wearing that retro shirt and mayumi's turtle neck top and flare skirts. i don't know much abt the background of the novel itself. was it an old novel? probably the background setting was at the peak of 70s or early 80s. does anyone knows?

it is really nice to see many newbie in this thread i would like to welcome all. but can't help but miss a few names... luluvyaya where r u? i hope u r doing well and the flood in Thai subsided.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Just woke up from my 3-hour nap and I still feel horrible from this cold I'm coming down with.

FYI - Thank you in trying to comfort me, I appreciate it and you're sweet ka but I'm okay.

I think you guys misunderstood me. I'm pretty sure that Yadech's relationship is fine, but whether it be fine or not, I always hope the best for them (as I'm sure we all are), and I would be really disappointed if something as silly as IG would cause Yadech to have problems.

My whole point to this is that if one chooses to overanalyze the situation then let them do so without making them feel inferior or unable to express their concerns. Like I said, this is a forum, to each its own thoughts. I know all is meant well and I appreciate everyone for having an optimistic view, but please understand that everyone is not built the same way. Some of us can't help but to over-analyze. Instead of being annoyed with each other, we should console each other. That's why I love this thread, not only for sharing news but also because everyone gives support to each other ka.

Anyway, enough rambling. Love and appreciate everyone's comments! Please keep voting for Yadech ka! I will try to su su this cold so I can get back to my normal self. Lol.

Sasha -  I'm glad you understand! Makes me feel so much better ka! Lol. Anyway, I'm not sure but I think the novel takes place in the 50's or 60's.

SpyNY - You're welcome ka!

Anyway, I went to sleep at 4:30am and it's almost 8am now. What time zone is everyone else in???

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Neezy, pls dont feel uneasy abt it. I understand wholeheartedly everyones different thoughts and love that we can resolve these differences. Being overanalysying and overprotective is a sign of love and care, and i always appreciate it na, i think things like these need time to get accustomed to, and the more we love them truthfully, the more insignificant these analyses become as our heart grow stronger and deeper for them.Yes, do love and worry for them, but sometimes do give them some space to breathe aswell :) that way we can save both yadech and ourselves from some heartache-headache ja heh

ah their long awaited merit is nearly here, cant wait!!