[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Bubbles8 - Love your comment ka! Thanks for understanding and I couldn't agree with you more!

Anyway, if anyone has some really great updates to share, now would be the perfect time! This thread could use some up-lifting news!!! Where is everyone lately? I'm usually not on here this much and now that I am, everyone has gone missing. :missing:

LuLoveYaya, hope you're safe ka! And M9, can't wait for you to come back from Hawaii!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee i just got back from office move unpack...n i 12 give u a big hug !!! uve been magnanimous over da issue, i dun sense any negative vibes at all ! please dun stress abt sharing ur pov, we all hv our pov but not brave 2share, i know some of us r on same page as u n admire ur courage ! together lets look forward 2 sundays merit event ! tc nee, sleep well, rest well n b well b4 cold disturb u ! love n kisses me2u, nee !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi nee i just got back from office move unpack...n i 12 give u a big hug !!! uve been magnanimous over da issue, i dun sense any negative vibes at all ! please dun stress abt sharing ur pov, we all hv our pov but not brave 2share, i know some of us r on same page as u n admire ur courage ! together lets look forward 2 sundays merit event ! tc nee, sleep well, rest well n b well b4 cold disturb u ! love n kisses me2u, nee !

Can I give you a big hug ka?!! :flowers: :heart:  HAK!!! You're always so sweet and understanding (as always)! Thank you for sensing there's no negative feelings coming from me because there isn't any at all. I love everyone on here because like I said, we're all just one big Yadech family! Lol. Anyway, I feel like this is my 100th comment within the last 24 hours and I should probably get some rest now. Thank you for caring about my well being! I hope you're doing okay yourself! Don't work too much ka! And yesss, I will be waiting for the merit pics and videos this Sunday! :yes:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning all! Hope everyone is doing good :) :thanks: everyone for the cmt and pic. Can't wait for the merit tomorrow so we will have more pic to post and chat about.

@Neezy and SpyNY, su su na!!! Everything will be ok :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Morning all! Hope everyone is doing good :) :thanks: everyone for the cmt and pic. Can't wait for the merit tomorrow so we will have more pic to post and chat about.

@Neezy and SpyNY, su su na!!! Everything will be ok :)

n imu mc, hope ure well n please tc, wif love, key !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@neezy and @spyny and all,

well, i dont see any problem at all. we have to think if they r only and just friends or siblings, so they both have right to have some girl friends or boy friends, right? and if they r dating, which doesnt mean they cant have any girl friends or boy friends either...lol!  so, no matter they r dating or not, they could choose to be friends with anyone...

for hambourger suit, i didnt see that picture, i only guess maybe he saw her photo and he was interesting in it and during the interview , he just said it out...it is normal, if i see something interesting from my friends' fb, i would say or tell the others "i want that"....

and for yaya's ig photo, i think just like us, we change any photos as we want in different time, and that photo which nadech took for her is not her only photo took by him right? for us, we might think it has some meaning, but for her, she has a lot of photos taken by her pechai, am i right? dont think too much, my dears...lol!

however, they r dating or not, i will always support them both or individual. plus, i m sure they r dating, hahahaha!! be confident, ladies!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
today's nadech on set
cr as tagged

actually i like his style in left pic...lol!

oh mario :drools:

cookies!!!

and yaya hanged out with her classmates, i think some of us has posted it already!! i m happy to see her out again and i m looking forward to seeing them in tomorrow's merit...lo!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

@ cookiies, thanks to bring us such a nice news, i know they would win it!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
all is made up, dont trust it....lol! :yes:

cr as tagged

hey, my dear fans, i have something to confess

i know u r worrying for me and yaya

i know i have girls around...... :shrug:

but.....

pls trust me....i really love yaya only.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

if u dont trust me, i will continue to cry..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just support us as usual, ok?

she is the only one i really care.... :wink: see, we r feeding each other.... :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
LMAO! Way to make me laugh hysterically Charlenem!!! I really really really tried hard not to post any more comments because I feel like I already post 100 comments, but geez....woman, you are hilarious! Hahaha. Nadech, I'm sorry ka, we do trust you! Please don't cry! By the way, nice touch Charlenem by adding the emoji icons! I wonder if Yaya is sitting in the corner admiring her P'Chai's acting skills like she was during his crying scene in GRGR? Hehe.

"No more crying. I'm feeling much better now that my fans understand me krub. Trust that I love Yaya as much as I love food. See...." Continuing from Charlenem's story, not the real caption (but I wish)! Lol. Credit as tagged:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!! To all those who are celebrating tonight, please be safe and have fun ka! :)

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
MoonChild said:

Have to borrow that comment.  Completely agree with it.  Let just enjoy Yadech as they are without constantly overlooking into every little actions of theirs. 

Filming today.  Feel like i'm gonna grow grey before this lakorn is finally done filming. 

Credit to meawsy+yossiebistro
i feel ya :)) what in the world why this drama is taking so long ? ... having the presences of two great and good looking actor/actress like NADECH AND YAYA .. already makes it perfect and does not need to put a lot of effort just so to please viewers !!! they need to air it soon .. before we grow grey hairs wahahaha :))