[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone.  Hope you all are doing well na.
Thanks so much for sharing pictures, clips, info., and interesting comments.

Nadech and Yaya getting ready for Boom Kathin merit ja.

The happy merit family........

An awesome merit couple........

cr:as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Beautiful Ladies,

I'm sorry I have been absent for a bit but while I was I missed all of you so I wanted to share some pics na ka!!! of Our Merit Day!!!

P.S: HAVE FAITH IN OUR COUPLE THEY ARE BESTFRIENDS FOR A REASON  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

Here is an IG VIDE OF YAYA : http://web.stagram.com/p/575551849492209564_565709950

Yaya Liked these two pics of Nadech on Ma Keaws IG  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
charlene tqsm! this is what i mean by the retro look... reminds me of the saturday night fever era ;-)

Charlenem said:
today's nadech on set
cr as tagged

actually i like his style in left pic...lol!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw @bubba, @lovely @falada you girls are fast...I jsut look at my IG and found those pictures but then when I come here, it's already posted...thank u so much you girls are very dedicated to yadech

@lovely looks like nadech is bringing his nong's bag again heheh...I'm sure fin and jin too now

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
tq falada, lovely_k and bubba for posting the merit pics

yaya looks so cute and sweet in that simple dress!

Falada said:
Credits: NadechAndUrassaya.com
Nadech and Yaya are taking the airplane to go to KhonKhen and then once they arrive, riding a van to go to the small province of Karasin. And then go to the temple!

Thank you everyone for posting in pictures, videos, updates, and comments! :D

Have a wonderful day everyone!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo,  hi sweetie...sure miss you mak mak na.  I've pretty busy na kha but sure glad to be back hehe.   HAK  to you.
@Lovely, and @Falada, thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures ja.   Glad to see you both  back na. 
@fyi & Sasha,  you're very welcome and thanks for your nice comments ja.  

Lovely_k said:
Here is some more pics to enjoy :)

I'm pretty sure I can FIN and JIN right now hehe  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   I esp. love this picture.   Agree with you I'm super fin and jin :dance2: :dance2: :dance3: .  
Awwwww.......So sweet!!!!    Nadech is a very good bf indeed.  He always takes good care of his gf :bhehe: .

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
so agreeing wif u bubba nadech sure is v good bf material n taking good care of his gf while she strolls leisurely wif 2 vip, mom n mil ! he looks good carrying any bags including plastic bag full of stuff, so hot ! tc bubba n LUA, ure so kind always ! hak

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@sasha me too like that simple dress..and she's still so adorable as always...love her mak maakkk na ka
I want to like your comment but..dang, I run out of like quota since yesterday giving too much..heheh
Sasha said:
tq falada, lovely_k and bubba for posting the merit pics

yaya looks so cute and sweet in that simple dress!

Neezy said:
Thai-Lakorn-Fan-Forever it's not really confirm that Nadech has an IG account because his page is on private so you can't view it, but his fans are pretty sure that's him. Everyone he knows follow him like Mae Keaw, Yaya, Mark, his aunt and a few others. Anyway, there was this one girl a few months ago who took a pic with him at an event and post the pic on IG tagging him (meaning they're friends) and everyone was upset about it. I was initially upset too because in the pic he had his arm around her and she was a pretty girl. From then on he liked most of her pics on IG but after thinking about it.....I think Nadech is just being nice. He likes other people pics too, not just her. Yaya is his friend on IG so she can see who he's friends with and what pics he likes so I'm sure there's nothing to it. Besides it's IG, I don't think he would do anything so publicly if he didn't think it would be okay. No worries ka! :)

Thank you for the information!

Yaya looked lovely at the kathin event today!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: lovely, bubba, and everyone that post all the lovely pics. Love all the pic very much. I feel very blessed cus today I also did tum boom too. It's always nice to do merit esp with the ppl we love and care about. May all the good deed that Yadech do in this lifetime bring them nothing but happiness and love :heart: :heart: