[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@ausa thank u for the story...no wonder they are laughing a lot

@lynnyang I'm thinking the same like u...maybe nadech wants to give it to yaya or just keep it for a collection because he ask according @ausa's story he ask yaya sign the pic, right? anyway whatever he choose to do, it still make me fin heheh

@charlene thank u for the pics..

@neezy hope u get over the flu..take care na

@tippy I do want to ask u to come by often though I can't do it myself recently... but still wanna say we all here miss u...

Happy now, I got my 'like quota' back heheh

And happy Halloween ladies...!!! enjoy your sunday na ka...

I think this is the clips which @ausa said about yaya say nadech is handsome
http://instagram.com/p/f9sZdPiHY6/

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi my dear charlene, yes it sure has been long! ^^ i love yaya's outfit today as well! looks so elegant on her. 

@fyi awwww i miss you ladies too ^^ and thanks for the link, i also think its the part where @ausa mentioned about yaya praising her pe chai ^^ love seeing his reaction hahaha...

cr: @i_chintanagan

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

nadech taking a panorama shot while yaya watches him hehe  :heart:
cr @machajung
http://web.stagram.com/p/575806130933052995_211704204

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty charlenem 4 pics, yes they sat together ! they're always happy 2do merit, love watching them performing ! ty c !
hi fyi glad ure happily cheering n sending shoutouts, love ur visit n reading ur cmns, always a smile on me wheneve i read them !
love all pics u posted tippy esp hands pouring oil n close up of their hands on pic frame, strong hand supports 4 dainty hand ! ty tippy !
my shoutout 2 meo, hope ure well, miss u, tc !

Reactions: fyi

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Just to add to the part when they r auctioning the photo book. After nadech praises that his nong is suay (beautiful) well p Ae kinda made him agree and say it. Nadech said that he liked to keep it (the saying that his nong is suay) and say it to himself or he secretly says it.... (insert cheers from the crowd) and greeedd as I watched it.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
auw @key since I don't think I can come by often on weekdays so here I am on weekend heheh..

@ausa oh that's what he said at the end...no wonder the crowd are screaming...thank u for sharing it here...

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks @ausa again for additional info! hehehe... nadech sure likes to keep his love for yaya to himself haha.. 

just look at the smiles and laughter on their faces, they must be having lots of fun!! what a happy day~
cr as tagged

this must be the clip since many people liked it. ^^ nadech looks to happy that he won the bid!! his mom too sure love teasing him! 
cr: @nytogether
http://web.stagram.com/p/575835853875639223_195033131

hands on waist again ^^ 
cr as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they r really too adorable.... :spin: :spin: :spin:

cr as tagged

they do look like just married...

how come my pechai is so handsome? :pervie: yaya, hold u back....lol! we know he is... :pervie:

big family!!!

i think they r at nadech's home....i've seen mae keaw posed in this garden before....

the best scene i've seen so far today :clap: :clap: !!! i hope to see much more... :loool: :loool:

the way she stares at him.... :spin:

ig clip as above photo:http://web.stagram.com/p/575802736415619098_276884109

can anyone tell what did nadech say in the end and got so many screams as below?dying to know.... :coverlaf:

link: http://web.stagram.com/p/575820346175797480_276884109

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty tippy fyi, u girls sure know how 2fin us 2da max n i love it, esp tippy tat pic hands on waist, ive waited 4 so long 2c another such pic n here it is n v evident yadech r exclusive bcos this is a holy ceremony n nadechs hold is firm ! thanks vm tippy, make my day u do ! hak key

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Update - yaya revealed the story behind the rftd pic/drawing. She said that it was from filming the rising sun series but not in the lakorn itself. It was a behind the scene shot and one with feeling where p nadech came to give her 'gum lung jai' encouragement and support (from what we haveheard and seen they were powerful emotional scenes and kendo fighting scenes and she must have been exhausted and very tired) and because of this she deems it very important and prob a moment she treasures. That's Y she wanted it. But the person who won it was her p chai. Like most of u I want him to eventually give it to her.

YADECHERS this was not a scene...OMG.... It was not ryu but NADECH who came up to hug Yaya... Anyone else in cloud 9???

Translated from natty_thong IG caption.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks charlenem, i love all pics u posted but esp no 4 6 n 10 ! pic4 yadech r like newlyweds, everything is complete n perfect, receiving all happy blessings, they look so happy, pic6 v contended n relaxed n pic10 wat we all 12c so much ! thanks c ! pls c ausas post in previous page translating 4us, thanks ! x

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty ausa 4 all yr trans ! tat pic is sure v meaningful 2 yadech n its in v good hands, plus its da best hug ever between bfgf ! im wif u on c9 ! thanks alot ausa !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem dear all,

pls vote for nadech and yaya as ur fav. kookwan in daradaily poll as their fansclub posted on fb.

http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

the no.3 of the name list is yadech. i dont know if we could vote many times, but at least i voted once and i couldnt vote again, so i will try to change ip or clean the cookies to see if it is working.

let us vote for our beloved yadech!!!

unless im mistaken yadech seem 2b lagging behind ! kindly do our best 4yadech, thanks every1 !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key you're very welcome!! i think nadech is addicted to yaya's slim waist hehe ^^ 

@ausa thank you so much for this update!! i'm with you in c9!! so this is how nadech encourages her, through actions! LOVE IT  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  one would have easily assume that it was part of the script, because that behind hug was so intense! 

@charlene thank you for the pix! i love the big family photo, and i also think it was taken in nadech's home because of the footwear he's wearing and the background :D

love this pic very much  :heart:
cr: @fwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@ausa thank's again ja..it's very emotional..her pe' chai give her encouragement and comforting her...such a valuable moment (and I love their pose a lot..show us of how close their relationship is)
@tippy thank's for the pics of nadech's hand on waist,,,I'm very fin now  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: an will join u and ausa in c9
@charlene I love the big families pics....so sweet....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fyi said:
@ausa thank's again ja..it's very emotional..her pe' chai give her encouragement and comforting her...such a valuable moment (and I love their pose a lot..show us of how close their relationship is)
@tippy thank's for the pics of nadech's hand on waist,,,I'm very fin now  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
hehe fyi im v fin2, lets go c9 together n join tippy ausa n all ladies r most welcome 2 fin wif us !

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Charlenem dear all,

pls vote for nadech and yaya as ur fav. kookwan in daradaily poll as their fansclub posted on fb.

http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

the no.3 of the name list is yadech. i dont know if we could vote many times, but at least i voted once and i couldnt vote again, so i will try to change ip or clean the cookies to see if it is working.

let us vote for our beloved yadech!!!

unless im mistaken yadech seem 2b lagging behind ! kindly do our best 4yadech, thanks every1 !

Auw u re right @key...nadech - yaya name is option number three from the top, right? that's what I choose to vote unless I'm mistaken...

we better vote first before go to c9 ....

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
tippytoes said:
:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

yaya looked so shocked in this video... is it because nadech bid for the painting? haha they are so cute!!

cr: @natty_thong
http://web.stagram.com/p/575888273742772448_276884109
I think that expression is because nadech name the price he bid for the painting...mae keaw expression is shocking also because of the same word nadech said...that's my guess but have to wait for someone else translate it for sure heheh

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I think that expression is because nadech name the price he bid for the painting...maI'm like keaw expression is shocking also because of the same word nadech said...that's my guess but have to wait for someone else translate it for sure heheh
Okay this is what I got frm the clip. Nadech walked back to hold it was crowd was saying he went to ask his mum how much money she had or asked her for money. His bid was 30000 baht equivalent to 1000 usd/aud. Yaya's reactions was shocked as in that's a lot or wow he also treasures this too. She turns around and asks her mum how much money her mum has...
The next few clips from natty_thong... P Ae outbid nadech 32000 baht then nadech come back with 35000 and Mae keaw comes over with a bid of 36000 baht...

Im like stalking IG for more clips and pics... Such a lovel day