[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nee i'm very sure nadech's uncle is gay lol.. that clip you posted, he was swinging his scarf like no one's business...

@mrschum thanks! i will give goddess of marriage a try ^^ 

@key v glad to see you as well ^^ yes! yaya definitely be ddg, like always!! 

this is the screenshots of yaya lookin shy when nadech was taking a panorama shot ^^ the pic must have turned out funny seeing him laughed at it.. :D
cr as tagged

cr: @bnooja

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu thanks for the clips, nadech looks so HOT in mazda cf..!!! 

@cookies thanks for c3 calendar pic, can't wait for the calendar signing event ^^

@lovely thanks for the pix! nadech is sooo funny in the "we will rock you" clip!! reminds me of the p'bird concert hahaha....  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

it seems like many stars attended this award event... 

and finally....! a photo of yadech tgt!  :dance1: congrats to yadech for winning female & male heartthrob award!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much tippy lovely cookiies, yadech r so gorgeous ! only nadech can rock in suit wif belt, love his skinny tie, so stylish !!! hope will get a chance of yadechs pic together! thanks cookiies cal pic look cool, young uber ! appreciate vm all ur posts ladies, hak key

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
NADECH !! :woot2: :heart: :heart: :crush:

Nadech Kugimiya TV Pool Stars Record

credit : Nadech@Pantip

hi huanzhu & everyone,

huanzhu tq for the vid above... awww this caption "Starts Record exclusively present his sexiness which will makes everyone's heart melting"... so true!!!!

from all his style in the vid i like him most @0:28 where he looks effortlessly handsome!!! very like a normal everyday guy you meet on the street yet very eye-catching  :wink:  :wink: i almost dont recognise him with his afro look and purple suit! i must say it is a perfect disguise!!! lol :bhehe: 

@tippy ~ i agree yaya never fail to impress. the dress may be simple but she look radiant! i love her style , i love her gold choker!

nadech is handsome as always but not very fond of his suit looks like his uniform in koo kum. but he carry it out well... in fact i think make him wear anything he'll be able to carry it and coz he'll immedaitely fall into character... like the star trek suit last time ;-) ... u r rite key... nadech will definetly rock any outfit

cookies & lovely_k thanks for all the pics posted.
nadech surely keep an eye on yaya...when she look all pretty and radiant like that. i'm so happy they both won the male & female heathrob award. and the we will rock u vid... it is good to see him enjoying his time!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
hi huanzhu & everyone,

huanzhu tq for the vid above... awww this caption "Starts Record exclusively present his sexiness which will makes everyone's heart melting"... so true!!!!

from all his style in the vid i like him most @0:28 where he looks effortlessly handsome!!! very like a normal everyday guy you meet on the street yet very eye-catching  :wink:  :wink: i almost dont recognise him with his afro look and purple suit! i must say it is a perfect disguise!!! lol :bhehe: 

i almost choke with laughter when i saw him cosplay sesshomaru from the anime inuYAsha LOL!! 

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
You live in France soso68?!!! I heard it's a beautiful country! My boon went well, everyone was in a good mood and we partied all night after the temple. I hope yours went well too! :)
Yes neezy i live in France and it´s a beautiful country. My Boon was very well too but not party after temple because i made that in after noon

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya interview
http://youtu.be/TgpBCBncHuk

congratulations to yadech!!!! nadech has gotten 4th female heart throb award since he entred this industry and yaya gets 3.... :party: :party: :cheer: :cheer:

i heard they asked about nadech....i guess it is related to the merit yesterday? they mentioned mae keaw too...anyone can translate it, pls?? thanks in advance!!!

nadech's interview

http://youtu.be/dtxQhZt8RwU

i think i heard they asked him about the painting he has bought....lol! i know they would ask it. hmmmm.....can u two just admit that u r together?hahahah!