[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
"Yes well were are together at the temple I wouldn't know who I would be with other than her"

can't believe I almost forget to comment about this, since I hold this after the first time reading this at work (can't believe I can hold this long for not commenting it)

Is this really nadech who said this...wow wow wow...can't believe there's this kind of words finally come out from his mouth...he must be really fall in love now, so he can't even hold his feeling anymore...it's obvious not a hint anymore, this is for real and a big big deal...

I'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  now

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
c1ndy said:
Thank you everyone for all the translations, videos and pictures of Yadech.  

Please can someone help to translate this comments from NY Pantip - 

ใครรอเรื่องเล่าน่ารักๆจากงาน Ok Awards กันบ้างเอ่ยย ... คริคริ เรื่องงานบุญแอดมินจะมาเล่าเก็บตกทีหลังนะคะ เพราะมีหลายเรื่องน่ารักๆเลย งาน OK Awarad เมื่อคืนนี้ พี่น้องแยกกันแต่งตัวสวยหล่อ พี่ชายแต่งหล่อมาเลยจากบ้าน ส่วยน้องสาวแต่งสวยที่โรงแรม เพราะมาถึงตั้งแต่เย็นแล้ว แอดมินเข้างานก็ยืนรอ รอ แล้วก็รอ จนประมาณ 2 ทุ่มนิดๆ น้องญ่าสุดสวยก็ปรากฏตัวในงาน ผ่านไปอีกแปบเดียวพี่แบร์สุดหล่อก็ปรากฏตัวในงานเช่นกัน (แหม...มาเวลาใกล้กันเลยเนอะ กิกิ) น้องสาวเดินเข้าไปนั่งบริเวณสำหรับผู้รับรางวัลกับคุณแม่ปลา พี่แบร์เข้ามาทีหลัง อุ๊ย เหมือนจะไม่มีที่นั่งแล้วคะ (งานเมื่อคืนจัดแบบปาร์ตี้ไม่เน้นทางการนะคะ) พี่แบร์เลยไปยืนข้างเวทีกับพี่กู้ ซึ่งก็อยู่บริเวณเดียวกัน ฮันแน่..เห็นนะจ๊ะว่าต่างคนต่างมองกันอยู่ กรี๊ดๆๆ แต่ช็อตเด็ดอยู่ตรงที่ เวลาผ่านไปสักพัก หลังจากผลัดกันมอง น้องญ่าก็มองไปทางพี่แบร์แล้วถามคล้ายๆว่ามานั่งไหมคะ (อันนี้แอดมินไม่ได้ยินเป็นคำพูดนะคะ แต่เดาเอาจากสิ่งที่เห็น) เท่านั้นแหละคร่าา ความฟินบังเกิดทันที แอร๊ยยย ลูกสาวน่ารักช่างมีน้ำใจ พี่ชายคนดีของเราไม่ได้ตอบออกมาเป็นคำพูดแต่บอกด้วยสายตาและท่าทางประมาณว่า ไม่เป็นไรพี่ยืนตรงนี้แหละ (อันนี้ก็เดาจากท่าทางอีกเหมือนกัน) บอกเลยคะว่าอยู่ตรงนั้นแล้วรู้สึกเหมือนหยุดหายใจไปชั่วขณะ หวานในความห่าง สุดท้ายภาพคู่ที่เราทุกคนรอคอยก็เกิดขึ้นหลังรับรางวัลเสร็จ เป็นการถ่ายภาพหมู่ของผู้ได้รับรางวัล เราเลยได้เห็นภาพคู่ที่น่าชื่นใจแบบนี้แหละค่ะ

credit Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

I will summery up for u all instead since they wrote a lot lol.. 
They started by telling that nadech dressed himself at home while Yaya did in a hotel room. Yaya came to the award before nadech and sat at down where the nominated were suppose to sit. Nadech came later and it seems like all the places were full so he had to stand up near the stage along with P'Koo. The stage and where Yaya sat is pretty near each other. The admin also said that these two were looking at each other, and the best part of it all is when yaya turn around and look at nadech and said: Do u want to come and sit ka? and nadech stood there and later shook his head saying like: It's ok, Pe will stand here.  (the admin said that she didn't hear it, but she kind of knew it from their body language lol) 

I think I translated all the important parts, anyway the first video that huanzhua posted of pitta will confirm that Yaya really did ask him to come and sit down. 

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
So I rewatched the video Huanzhu posted (thank you dear). Who's that girl trying to flirt with Nadech? Doesn't she realize she needs to move over, she clearly see Yaya wanted him to sit near her. Aww, I hope they got to snuggle back stage.  :kiss2:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the video na.. awww march asked nadech to take a pic with...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi cookiies tyvm translating 4us, it was such a sweet moment, da longing look in yaya wishing her bf was next 2her n her bf stare ! yadechs silent communication speak it all ! thanks cookiies 4 da cal pic, yaya looks gorgeous princess wif nadech, heart them da most, she looks great wif mario 2 ! x

Reactions: fyi

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tsukasa said:
So I rewatched the video Huanzhu posted (thank you dear). Who's that girl trying to flirt with Nadech? Doesn't she realize she needs to move over, she clearly see Yaya wanted him to sit near her. Aww, I hope they got to snuggle back stage.  :kiss2:
hi tsukasa nadech only has eyes 4 his girl no matter how other female tries 2 get his attention, it will never fly, his heart is etched wif yaya n their love !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fyi when u girls meet him...pls pls pls take me along with u... :dance1:  :dance1: 

hi fyi u bet cos i love ur co, ure so fun n such a buddy! we must sought out n make a beeline 4 yaya cos we love her so much, then our yadech joy will be complete ! hak

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: EVERYONE FOR POSTING PICS, MV AND COMMENT :)

@LOVELY & @COOKIES, THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION. BOTH LOOK VERY NICE AT THE AWARD AND EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT SIT WITH EACH OTHER THEY STILL TAKE THE CHANCE TO PEEK AT EACH OTHER, THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME :)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Hi @key love your comment about sought out and make a beeline for yaya when we meet nadech...we are trully yadechers...heheh
and also agree with what u said about the cal pic.. that so I have to thank @cookies for sharing the pics and esp for the translation and so I won't forget to thank @cindy for sharing the comment here like @key said before 'action speak louder than word'...we've seen many of this things lately...and make me fall for them more and more
@mrschum those stares between them really cute to the max heheh

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Did you guys see the pic keaw_jung posted on her IG of our man the flight attendant? Can you imagine being on a flight and Nadech coming down the aisle asking what you'd like to eat? Can you guess what I'd like to eat?

I still haven't figured how to post pic.