[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nett said:
Thanks ladies for the pictures

Aren't real couple hug this way ....>oo<

@nett

my dear i almost forgot that this is really an RS  BTS a HUGE HINT :heart: this back hugging and snipping is not in the script but an URGE of a bf to his gf :heart:  :heart:  :cheer: yaaaaah!nadech marry yaya now i want to go to thailand right away :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:

@nett

my dear i almost forgot that this is really an RS  BTS a HUGE HINT :heart: this back hugging and snipping is not in the script but an URGE of a bf to his gf :heart:  :heart:  :cheer: yaaaaah!nadech marry yaya now i want to go to thailand right away :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:
=====================

yaya kugimiya, can't wait for yadech wedding day and yaya will be address the same name as yours. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

@nett

Yk, Im hoping for it to come soon too cus it will be like a fans meeting in Thailand. A lots of us already have plan to meet up when that day come :) :clap: :cheer:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, I cannot stay here until that day but I will definitely come back. hahahaha. They should tell us  at least 1 month in advance as we need to set up big plan for that :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Here is some more pics to enjoy, but Just want to say Thanx all for the pictures to @M9 and @Nett @Lu and @bubba.!!!! Awesome.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u sweet ladies, ure so kind 2 share, post, cmn all beautiful items of yadech in jp n filming in progress status, ty, hak !
yaya doesnt owe us anything her intention 2 post pic is out of love 4 her fans so immature ppl shd appreciate if she did n respect if she didnt ! us here knowing she arrived safely n is hving a great time working, in leisure im v happy 4 her esp spending time wif her bf !
yk mc lu huanzhu fyi and many more ladies ... we're ready 4 TH 2 commemorate 2 important occasions, 1st is of course yadechs wedding of da year n 2 our beautiful friendship built lovingly around yadech n among us n meeting up !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u meo 4 ur time accounting how kind nadech is ! we love him vv much ! hope ure doing well meo, u know where 2 get ur fix of relaxaton, joy n happiness when ure bogged down wif work ! tc meo hak

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!! I also hope one day we can all meet. It'll be super duper fun! Thank you for the pictures.

Here are their mothers being besties! I bet Nadech took these while him & his Nong are behind holding hands, enjoying the stroll, privacy & just being lovey dovey ❤❤❤

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the lovely pics and comments everyone!

YayaKugimiya, Tsukasa, or anyone who has TNNKK - I just realized LakornCrack missed an episode, the one where Yaya is crying in the cornfield after thinking Nadech has left and he came back to wipe her tears. It's one of my favorite parts and I can't find it anywhere on Youtube. Do any of you guys know where I can get it? Can someone link it to me? Thanks in advance! I would hate having a copy of TNNKK for the rest of my life knowing my favorite part is missing! :cry:

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:

YayaKugimiya, Tsukasa, or anyone who has TNNKK - I just realized LakornCrack missed an episode, the one where Yaya is crying in the cornfield after thinking Nadech has left and he came back to wipe her tears. It's one of my favorite parts and I can't find it anywhere on Youtube. Do any of you guys know where I can get it? Can someone link it to me? Thanks in advance! I would hate having a copy of TNNKK for the rest of my life knowing my favorite part is missing! :cry:

really? but something went wrong to my media player i guess i will transfer all of them to cd if have time.i will recommend falada's help i guess she is techie enough unlike me but next wk if time permits i will do my best to reupload that part in yt :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Good Morning!!! I also hope one day we can all meet. It'll be super duper fun! Thank you for the pictures.

Here are their mothers being besties! I bet Nadech took these while him & his Nong are behind holding hands, enjoying the stroll, privacy & just being lovey dovey ❤❤❤

the two moms went strolling while yadech is secretly dating during their breaks :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:

Nee, I notice it's missing to since I recover LakornCrack. It's also one of my fav part, love how he wipe her tear and nose without being gross about it.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Quesion! After this trip to Japan, will they be finish with filmimg for RS? I hope so so they can start editing and air sooner!