[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee welcome back, its not da same less one voice, pic post n u always give amazing 1s ! 
despite ur busy schedule u took time wif a long detailed thank u memo, i truly appreciate tat n ur courtesy 2 us all, Thank You nee ! 
just hving u back reading ur posts im happy coz u hv a little down time n u deserve tat, ure so busy nee ! take care nee ! HAK

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to share this adorable pic.... He's SOOOO gonna miss her

Cr: IG Keaw_jung

@neezy you are absolutely a sweetheart. I am in awe at the level of kindness you have for us girls here. You are nothing short of amazing as well with your comments and pics you post there all just great and I can easily say that us yadechers on here are like a family and i'm so glad you can be a part of that. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR. KEEP WITH YOUR SWEET AND KIND ATTITUDE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE TO ME :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but nadech and yaya will be on the DEC 2013 issue of iIMAGE magazine. The magazine are taking preorders too for those interested details on their IG and facebook. There yet to be any teaser pics released yet but we should see them soon. SO another one we can all look forward to!!!!

Thank you everyone sharing pics translating comments and videos - too many to thank, you know who you are. Loving all the pics from Japan. Many people are requesting for a photobook to be produced like the one they had for tnnkk. Golf arriving onset has made it a tad more interesting with the videos dancing and drawings. Khun ja arriving has given us more fin and Jin pics. So sad yaya is leaving today.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
oh, Bubba, thank you for information, I will note down those dates : 11,12,13 DEC  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I will have day off on 13 DEC, really really hope that our Yadech will attend on that date :spin: :spin: :spin: . I will turn off my Nokia the whole day to make sure it will not run out of battery again :loool:

@ Neezy: I'm happy reading your comments as well ka. I am super excited for signing event, I will make sure that I can see them in person in this kind of activity at least once before I leave Bangkok :dude: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  ( so sad with the idea leaving Bangkok <_< ).

AND to all ladies, Have a great day ja ! :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

loveny4ever

sarNie Egg
@meysaelee you can try looking for travel magazine, coz im already order and now i keep waiting, they said will delevery on first week in Dec, coz im living in Australia

loveny4ever

sarNie Egg
@meysaelee you can try looking for travel magazine, coz im already order and now i keep waiting, they said will delevery on first week in Dec, coz im living in Australia

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming back (MrsChum, Bubba, Keylargo, Lovely_K, LuLoveYaya and everyone else)! I also miss you guys VERY MUCH!!! :heart: :yes: 

Ausa and Bubba, thanks for the info! I can't wait to see the magazine cover and pics from the calendar signing!!!

WOW, our girl Yaya has almost 1 million followers on IG! Early congrats to our lovely lady! :thumbsup: :dance1: :clap2:

Hehehe. I couldn't help but to draw hearts around Yadech's faces! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Thanks for the pics! Hahaha, the pic of Yaya sleeping is the funniest. My boyfriend sleeps with his eyes half-way open all the time, it's a normal thing. But in this case you can say....Yaya is so beautiful, Nadech can't keep his eyes off her, even when he's sleeping! Either that or he's sleeping with his eyes open to make sure all the other crazy boys keep their distance from his nong! Lol. JK.

Nadech is so lonely now that Yaya is gone. He's dreaming of Nang Fah..... :no: :weep: :shrug: :crush: :heart: :kiss:

Credit: Ryumayumi_ch3 IG

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone

Thanks @neezy for your beautiful comment. You are so sweet and welcome back. Miss You

Thanks @lu @lovely @ mrschum @ nett @ausa @key @vimalee @bubba @charlenem for the pics comments and vidéo.

Welcome to this thread @litteMissn

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, new pictures are hilarious, now I know my Yaya sleeps with the mouth open , like Nadech and Mario. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Thank you m9 and Neezy.

I know it's not related, but I'm watching Maya Tawan now, ( just finished Dao Rueng last week) and my love for YAYA went to the max. hahaha. I really need to download her lakorn, where can I download Yadecher's lakorn with Engsub ka  ?? anyone knows ?? ( such a hardcore fan, not download any of their lakorn(s) yet :smack: ).

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
@luloveyaya...I remember someone mention a site but wasn't sure who. I think it was savevid.com? For Yadech other lakorn with eng sub I'm not to sure. You can just type down eng sub after you've type down their lakorn name. Anyways back to Maya Tawan, there was someone subbing it but she kind of stop somewhere and didn't finish. Check out Thai Sub channel. And will you continue on to the other two stories?

To everyone, THANK YOU for lovely pictures and mv. Always enjoy coming into this forum. Though i don't come often but it's always full of love and more love, thank you for making this place a happy place.