[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good morning everyone and nights for overseaer :)! Thank you everyone for sharing.
@ Lu, Yadech will be at the calendar signing on Dec 11. Hope you can make it and able to get their signature. Wish you luck and su su na cus we all know that it will be very crowded. :cheer: :cheer:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming back (MrsChum, Bubba, Keylargo, Lovely_K, LuLoveYaya and everyone else)! I also miss you guys VERY MUCH!!! :heart: :yes: 
 Ausa and Bubba, thanks for the info! I can't wait to see the magazine cover and pics from the calendar signing!!!
 WOW, our girl Yaya has almost 1 million followers on IG! Early congrats to our lovely lady! :thumbsup: :dance1: :clap2:
Hehehe. I couldn't help but to draw hearts around Yadech's faces! :heart: :heart: :heart:
urw nee n ty wif so many fin pics. i love ur creativity wif hearts around yadech, so much love u hv 4 them!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to share this adorable pic.... He's SOOOO gonna miss her

Cr: IG Keaw_jung

@neezy you are absolutely a sweetheart. I am in awe at the level of kindness you have for us girls here. You are nothing short of amazing as well with your comments and pics you post there all just great and I can easily say that us yadechers on here are like a family and i'm so glad you can be a part of that. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR. KEEP WITH YOUR SWEET AND KIND ATTITUDE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE TO ME 
:heart: 
:)

thanks Lovely_k

i wish mae pla and mae keaw will give yadech a private moment alone together before yaya left so that yadech can have an ORANGE FLAVORED TONGUE KISS :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ Lovely_k, I am smiling cos' u even screenshot to prove the one putting the coat for yaya is nadech. Great job. Anyhow, if it is really golf, we all know yaya only heart nadech. Thanks ka.

So yaya is going back to BKK today. How I wish she can stay longer and go back to BBK the same day as nadech. He must be going to miss her lot lot.

And not to forget. Thanks to all the sweeties here in this board. Without u gals, I can't possibly get to enjoy the pictures, reading those fin fin translation, hilarious clip and sweet mv.

I must salute neezy for able to list all the names with her thanks. And thank you to you too.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
littledummy said:
@luloveyaya...I remember someone mention a site but wasn't sure who. I think it was savevid.com? For Yadech other lakorn with eng sub I'm not to sure. You can just type down eng sub after you've type down their lakorn name. Anyways back to Maya Tawan, there was someone subbing it but she kind of stop somewhere and didn't finish. Check out Thai Sub channel. And will you continue on to the other two stories?

Hi there, thank you for answering my question, I think some ladies will tell me soon. haha. I will ask MrsChum right now, as I remembered that she knew that hahaha

Oh, about Maya Tawan, actually, I'm having both version Engsub and Vietsub, for Engsub, you can visit :

http://www.viki.com/tv/12478c-3-musketeers-series-1-maya-tawan-completed

Scroll down and you can see the other series , all are completed and subbed.

I have not watched the other two yet, only checking some scene with yaya on that as the last eps of the last story when they have wedding ceremony and very last part, Yaya's character told her husband that she got pregnant ^^

But I think I will try. I've never tried lakorn with no Nadech and Yaya in it. Now I think I will. I want to check out lakorn of Mario, Por, Maggie, Boy ...

One more thing, I think I found the actor who act with Maggie very attractive, his voice is so warm and his stares ... my god hahaha

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ MrsChum: Thank you ka. Is that information confirmed ? If like that, I will try to do something with my schedule, I think I need to be prepared since morning for that, come after work will not make any sense here.

Ah, I want to download Thoranee, GRGR and DJA, do u know where can I download them ? ^^. I remembered that you mentioned you download but seems some parts missing, right ?? Nevermind, I can go to youtube, find that part and download with no sub, it's ok haha

Oh, I just checked your link , my god, I want to jump around as well, all of them are so lovely aaaaaaaaaaa

@ Nett: Thank you for updated pictures ka. I love their family pictures, Nadech next to Mae Pla and Yaya next to mae Keaw. NICE :coolpix:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lu, go to LakornCrack channel in Yt ja. She have all three of Yadech Lakorn eng sub. But for tnnkk she miss one scene. That you can ask Neezy for help on the missing one.

LittleMissN

sarNie Egg
Hi there thank you so much for your warm welcoming. I just have one question I'm wondering about, 
does Nadech sometimes use his moms IG? 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Good morning Yadechers (good night to those who are overseas)! MrsChum thanks for sharing the clip with us ka!!! Keylargo and Nett thanks for the sweet comments! :)

LuLoveYaya Like MrsChum said, you can go to LakornCrack channel on Youtube and she has all three of Yadech's lakorns. For TNNKK she's actually missing two parts! The sweet scene on the golden rice field, and the part where she said goodbye to her best friend before she leaves for Australia. Anyway, there are much faster way to download the whole playlist but I will just tell you the simplest way....you can simply go to www.savevid.com and copy and paste each link to there. This will be a long process but it's the simplest way to explain. For other lakorns, I have looked up the mp4 playlist files and download all the files at the same time but that's too confusing to explain on how to do. Anyway, I'll try to upload the two missing parts on Youtube sometime next week during Thanksgiving when I'll have 4 days off from school okay na ka.

By the way, the guy who played with Margie in Maya Tawan is Chakrit. He came out around the same time Ken T did. Back in the days, I used to love him too! Especially the lakorn with him and Marsha! You should check it out! It's about how she travels back in time through an ancient bed to be with him! Such a romantic movie! And yesss, I love his voice and his stares too. Lol.

Here's the first clip to the lakorn (eng sub).
I LOVE THE SONG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?p=PL00E6913E98956299&feature=plpp&v=k9rl4xNg-EY&app=desktop
https://m.youtube.com/watch?p=PL00E6913E98956299&feature=plpp&v=k9rl4xNg-EY

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone!
Haha their sleepy ways is halarious.
Hehe I would so react like the gay dude if I was getting a tour to Nadech's house. He's so funny! His house is big but the top part looks creepy. Too big for me lol thxs for sharing the video,
Thanks Jess & Charlenem for Pitta's video, so beautiful!!!
LittleMissN- I think he helps his mom with wording or posting it once. Not sure if it's always.
Thank you for Yaya clips MrsChum. Hopefully Nadech will take her out to eat alone as soon as he get back.
Love the pictures everyone! Thank you!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mey .. I crack up about the gay guy saying that even na 'a house has a big crack it's still nice cuz it's his house .. Lol
The van and the driver is actually the same one yadech used . The gay guy was sniffing the chair cuz that's where na sat .. Lol

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
@luloveyaya...I kind of gave up on eng sub and stick with the raw version. it's best that way cause I'm learning new phrase and I understand it a little more though I won't be able to translate it into English. It's quite hard to find the right word will to me anyways. But I've seen the rest of the Three Musketeers and have to say I love the wedding scene with Matt and Tawan and I especially love the last scene. I did not expect that, it literally had me gone crazy. That awkwardness and shyness Matt was giving. At first I thought she done something wrong and next thing she hand him a stick. I had no clue what it was until it click me. Made me smile like a fool and I just suddenly blush, imagine if it was Nadech who had play Tawan how will he but his character into action? And the possibility of what if it was not acting and just them. How will Nadech react to the news of being a first time father? And the list goes on. Don't mind my delusional mode. I know we all have that when it comes Yadech ^.^ Back to other actor, you mention Por. Will there was this one lakorn, I don't remember the title it was something with Phoo Yai Lee ... (I'm bad with names) but he act with Ploy. Just love his character and the storyline. Also you can try the one with Taew and him sorry again I'm really bad with names but i think it was Hua Jai Song Park? Hopefully someone can help you with that. For Boy and Margie check out Roy Marn? I think that was the title? For Mario he had act with Taew and Margie and again sorry for forgetting the names. There are more but these were the one I've seen or came upon to. Hopefully someone with a better memory can help you ^.^

@Neezy...Buang Banjathorn was one of my fav when I was younger also. But now I just can't find myself to watch it again. Something about the lakorn really affected me and I'm quite not sure what it was. Anyways thank you for the youtube channels and helping luloveyaya. I wasn't much of a help but I try when I can.

Also I forgot a big WELCOME to new members. Enjoy AF and the many adventure it will bring you ^.^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha he's sprung off of Nadech. I la la la love Nadech but I sure won't kiss the seat. I know he's not the last one that sat their plus who know how many asses sat their. Well, it's not like he kissed the seat but more so the back part of it. hehe Is that the van they used for the superstar sleep over or for merits?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It's for the merits . Did u know that the duo of lulu and lala , well lala wants to marry farang cuz she wants to have a daughter like yaya .. Aww
Yadech are well love .