[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for your wonderful sharings na.

Two handsome pra'eks....Nadech looks exceptionally handsome here!!!

Nadech took  his mom to the airport....

Yaya is so pretty.....Good luck on your exam na....

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Congratulations to Yaya and Dao Rueng team for being nominated for Popular Lakorn of 2013.

Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for being nominated for Popular Actor and Actress

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Hey guys! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics and updates!!! Does anyone know where we can vote for this?!! I'm preparing my fingers for the whole voting process again! Lol.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Those that are still interested in ordering Image Mag can order in Ethaicd. They jait email me back.

Hello Mao
Thank you for your email.

You can now pre-order this issue at

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=70935

--
Thank you. Please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Wiwat K.
http://www.ethaicd.com

Ladies just to let you know this one is a little pricy, it's cost more than last yr. I wonder what kind of special pic they have to offer?!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@ausa, this yr the Image mag is expensive! Now I'm not sure if I want to spend that amount of money for a mag. I'm ok twenty and under :)

What to do.....what to do???
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Funny I don't even want to spend $2 buck for a mags over here in US but I would spend $20 or over for oversea mag that I can't even read or understand. :bhehe: :bhehe:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@mrschum I know!!! I think I only spent 649 baht approx 22 dollars last year on the image magazine but not from ethaicd. The mag was heavy I must admit. I am also debating whether to get it or not or try from magazinedee again. But with magazinedee it's first in best dressed when it's released. I missed out on ploygaemphet when it was released. Luckily a Barry.ya staff member was about to help me out and get the special edition.

So true ur like me. I'm only in it for the pics. Can't read a single word!!

LOL I requested for KWANRUEN without seeing pre released pics. But at least that one is 19.50

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum, I agree. It's amazing how much I am willing to spend for Yadech's magazine that I wouldn't otherwise spend on any other magazine. Anyway, props to IMAGE magazine, they're really taking advantage of this opportunity to make a lot of money because they know Yadech have die-heart fans. Oh well, I rather support IMAGE and Traveler's Companion and etc than to support ahem ahem...Lips magazine, so I'm okay with it I guess. I'll just ask this to be one of my "Christmas gifts" lol. If not, I'll just wait for next year....

Hopefully they will have one of Yadech in Maldives!!! I will totally buy it then!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
Oops double post with mao's post. Yes the image one is a bit pricey. But the pic Mae keaw posted up on IG made it tempting. It sucks to be a Yadech fan living overseas, dam shipping costs.
Yes, very tempting but not sure if the price is?? I got the traveller and seventeen mag so far. I try to buy Yadech mag as much as I can. Basically I just wanted to supported them. I don't even read Thai, just look at their pic.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Same as you, MrsChum. I just want to support Yadech. I already download all of their lakorns but I'm planning on buying the actual dvds too just so some of the earnings can go to them. I really want to get ther 4+1 sup'tar concert dvd too. I really, truly believe this was the event that made Nadech looked at Yaya and was like....wow, this girl is sexyyyyy!!! Lol. I love watching them dance...and flirt. So many things I want to buy to support them (calendar, shirts, magazine, dvds, etc.) but so expensive and also sooooo difficult to get because we're overseas. Huy.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Yes, very tempting the not sure if the price I got the travellnd seventeen mag so far. I try to buy Yadech mag as much as I can. Basically I just wanted to supported them. I don't even read Thai, just look at their pic.
They bumped up the price! It's scaring all those who requested it away... but the mag looks like a must have! Waiting for kwanruen

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Mrschum that's good shipping is free I might give in to buy it's so tempting to buy now..when is the deadline for image magazines

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Same as you, MrsChum. I just want to support Yadech. I already download all of their lakorns but I'm planning on buying the actual dvds too just so some of the earnings can go to them. I really want to get ther 4+1 sup'tar concert dvd too. I really, truly believe this was the event that made Nadech looked at Yaya and was like....wow, this girl is sexyyyyy!!! Lol. Plus, I love watching them dance...and flirt. So many things I want to buy to support them (calendar, shirts, magazine, dvds, etc.) but so expensive and also sooooo difficult to get because we're overseas. Huy.
I got the 4+1 DVD.....thanks to one of the Yadecher that was very generous to give it to me after she won the give away from Yadech forum.