[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, links, info, gifs, and nice comments ja.
@bobby101, welcome back and I'm glad to hear that you and your family are doing better.   We miss you na.

:heart: :heart: :heart:      Wow......Love the ways Nadech keeps  staring at nong Yaya.....
Nadech is mesmerized by her beauty, her poise, and her charisma........      :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:nadechyaya

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks mey they both look sooo good, it's more mature, modern, and SEXY .... another one to look forward to and maybe / must BUY ... That's pretty fast considering they only shot this like a week or two ago ...

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
How can we preorder volume magazine of Yadech
@u welcome ausa.. Thanks everyone I will susu my finial exam

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meysaelee & m9, thanks for the clip and pictures, can't wait to see the mag.  They look hot!!

This is so cute......

cr:nadechyaya

sai_sand:   Good night all.  At 80 Anniversary of Department of Physical Education Event.
Nong sao said that exercise  a lot to be handsome like pe Nadech.
Then, pe chai said that exercise a lot to be beautiful like nong Ya (Yaya).
Compliment each other....Very compliment each other.
I die happy??  ... so cute woot woot.

kwankao2010:  Nong sao finished singing, then pe chai began.  They gave each other encouragement.

kwankao2010:  While pe chai was singing, nong sao was cheering for him at the edge of the stage.  So cute.

pjongrak:    Very beautiful.......just like her khun chai (Nadech) complimented.

pjongrak:    When they were walking into the event.   Pe chai walked ahead, pe Rak  walked beside and nong sao followed.......
Pe chai turned around and complimented nong sao that she looks very beautiful today......pe Rak coughed and looked at
khun chai......she's so shy.....

smoothmuffin:     Ya said that exercise will make one handsome like pe Nadech.
                              Ya ja, will exercise make one's eyes as sweet? 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba sharing so many dreamy pics of nadech gazing wif love at his girl, so romantic ! thanks 2 bubba translating, so cute yadech r full of beautiful compliments 4 each other.
yadech r so hot n sexy in volume, thanks 4 sharing meysaelee n susu in ur papers, u can !
right ausa more mags 2 order...mag is fine its shipping tat kills but those pics r so hot, cant help but wish 2 own a copy !
m9 thank u ..yadech r so hot, love nadechs strong hands round yayas tiny body, vv seductive !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Mey, thank you na for the Volume bts. Both look good in the clip. Can't wait for the real pics to come out.

@ausa, me want one too. If know any info how to order, don't forget to inform us ja :)

@m9, thank you for all the lovely pics. Can't get enough of their pic. I could stare at them for days....

@bubba, you are too kind and sweet :heart: thank you for sharing all the jin/fin acct with us....

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i'm having delusional attacks of these beautiful gifs of yadech from our dear yadechers

having goose bumps while drooling seeing yadech like these lol! :drools:  :cloud9:  :heart: these are the scenes that are responsible on why yadech cant stop loving each other in real life :heart: do you think guys after 3 long years or more their hearts remained out of love?  :heart:

well......my answer is the part five of my delusional mind :woot:  :woot:

when nadech left yaya's apartment ......yaya was surprise  herself why she did kissed nadech as a birthday gift this was never her plan so yaya called kim about this.....and nadech on his way home is ecstatic :party: 

nadech:     does nong sao loves me too?i need to confirm this because she said nothing malice and then she was not mad at me

when i kiss her suddenly.

kim:(on the phone)...really?barry kissed you on the lips? and you kissed him back when he visits you in your home?hmmmm i smell

something fishy here i guess you and barry are in love adfmit it yaya.

yaya:    of course not we are just siblings and are just close friends being together always please dont tease me (yaya blushed)  :blush:

kim:     yes siblings in name only but not blood related...yaya stop being hypocrit it's normal to fall in love esp with barry hahaha :lmao3: (yaya was speechless) :scratchhead2:

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

i'm sorry but my break is finish until next my inspiration to be delusional lol!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
All those NY mags coming out this month, I just can't wait for more pictures  :dance1:

I just love how classy and gorgeous they are in front of the camera, and how goofy dorky and funny they are BTS lol you just gotta love them!