[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

daai

sarNie Egg
@yaya kugimiya - its just a scene from his new lakorn Lom Son Rak. nothing special ka, hehehe

Of course he is a perfect match for our beauty girl, Yaya!!! hope they'll get married and have a good kids. lol

Ohhh, how I wish I can tell Barry by myself that if he wants to study abroad I suggest him to continue in New York Film Academy since he is looking for short term of study for filming/ directing course coz if I'm not mistaken, u can learn there for only six months then graduate so, he no needs to miss Yaya so much! hahaha...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I thought that was super sweet of him to say sorry & blow on her finger. He couldn't hold it in even though the camera was rolling. Boyfriend material kick in. Hehe ❤❤❤❤

Daai- you should put the post on your IG & tag his mom & Yaya to relay the message to Nadech. Lol

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone :xmas: :xmas:

Yaya wishes everyone Merry Christmas ^ ^

BTS clip of RFTD.  Yadech are so cute and Nadech is so funny as always.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-izUJYST0
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-izUJYST0

Wow......Yadech in Priew mag.....So beautiful and sweet :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yadech in Volume mag, another Wow.......

cr:as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies!!!!,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WOOT WOOT!!!. BIG LOVE FROM MY NECK OF THE WOODS HEHEHE. TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND HAVE A FANTASTIC SUPER DUPER DAY YAHHHH!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY LOVELY GIRLS. THANX SO MUCH FOR YOU LADIES JUST BEING YOURSELVES. I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S POSTS :)

:xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
CONGRATS to our Yadech for winning BEST COVER and IMPRESS COVER for 2013 .

Thanks MrsChum for sharing.

Yay!!!....Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya!!! :clap: :clap:

For Impressive Cover....
1.  PloyGamPhet, Yaya cover..............53.01%
2.  Seventeen, Nadech-Yaya cover.....34.06%
3.  Madame Figaro, Yaya cover..........12.19%

For Best Cover......
1.   PloyGamPhet,  Yaya cover.............57.50%
2.   PloyGamPhet,   Nadech cover.......14.60%

Wow....so impressed and pleased with the PloyGamPhet "Looking through the lens of Nadech" that won #1 on both categories :thumbsup: :yahoo: :clap:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba n mc thank u its da sweetest n best award bcos both starred yadech, their hard inaugural work from sketch to final beautiful product, so well deserving, yadech r da overall winners, second n third places belong to them!! they're da definition of star power, congratulations yadech!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
this is the eye glass of nadech when he took pictures of yaya's friends....am i still delusional?please yadech convince me that i'm not  :lol:

@yk ~ u know u'r not!!!  same (hair) bangs and same almost-harry potter glass rim... i'm positive IT'S HIM!!! 
that means nadech spend pre- x mas party with yaya's friends ( at yaya's place?)... how nice, already introduce him to her friends ... love me love my friends  :pervie:  :pervie: 

@sovatana ~ hi there, u know u'r most welcome. dont worry i've been on and off here too and never feel awkward after a long hiatus... like key said the more the merrier

thanks everyone for keeping this page alive ... and thank you lovely_k for the shout out... miss u girl n i miss everyone else too.