[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing info and pics!!
Yaya just landed in BKK. I hope she get home safe with all the chaos that's going on right now in BKK. Can't wait to see pic of her.... I miss her a lot! Also miss Yadech together....miss those smile, the intense stare and those playful moment... :heart: :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thanks m9, Neezy, & MrsChum for sharing pictures, clip and info ja.
daai said:
morning!!! now, it is 11.30 am in Malaysia

so, now here is another article that need a translation. hope u dont mind to translate it for us @bubba. thanks mak mak na :)

I guess this must be another fortune telling.  I’ll translate the Love story of Nadech na ka.

Love story of Nadech:   If talking about Nadech’s love story, at this moment, it seems like Nadech like Yaya
but Yaya might not open up much.  Or maybe Nadech might already had  a gf, but it is possible that he favors
Yaya.   Both of them are suitable to be “koo kwan” more than “koo rak” (lover)  because they’ll be successful

together in work.   However, if this couple is dating, then it’ll prosper/flourish na.   But they have to be opened
to each other only and especially in making merit to be good.   If they’re too open, it’ll affect their destiny/fate.

Thanks daai for sharing na.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
What does the fortune mean by this last paragraph.....

However, if this couple is dating, then itll prosper/flourish na. But they have to be opened
to each other only and especially in making merit to be good. If theyre too open, itll affect their destiny/fate.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation Bubba!

MrsChum - I think it is suppose to mean that Nadech and Yaya has to be open and honest to each other and only each other. As long as they understand and open up to each other, their relationship will flourish and the good deeds and merits that they do are good. However, it is not good to be too open with the public because we can dictate the outcome of their future ka.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - I was just going to say exactly what Neezy said. I guess, we will never know that they are dating until the wedding since it is best they never announce that they are dating. :cry1:  :baby:  :tearybye:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadech upcoming schedule

Yaya's schedule...........

Jan 16    ---   presenter event for Panasonic

Jan 19-21 ---    filming advertisement for Uniqlo in Japan .
     Trip Details
     Travel with Thai Airways
         Leaving - Flight TG 642 at Suvarnabhumi ( Thailand )  at 11:55pm ( 01/19/14 )  - Narita ( Japan) at 7.35 am ( 1/20/14 )
         Arriving - Flight TG 661 depart on 1/22/14 at Haneda (Japan) at 12:20am - Bangkok ( Thailand ) at 5:20am .

Jan 22   --   recording  3 Zaap show (waiting for confirmation)

Jan 24-26  --  filming RFTD  ( Subject to change)
Jan 30-31 --   filming RFTD ( Subject to change )

Nadech's schedule......

Jan 13-15 --  filming  LSR in Bangkok.
Jan 20-22 --  filming  LSR in Bangkok.

Jan 24-26 --   filming RFTD (Subject to change ).
Jan 30-31 --   filming RFTD (Subject to change ).

Jan 27-31 --  event and advertising (Details will be announced later).

cr:Nyfamily@pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thank u for your time posting yadechs schedule, pic, trans n cmn, i appreciate it vm.
Thanks too mc, nee, m9 sharing vdo, pic n thoughtful cmns.
Glad n happy yaya is home sweet home ♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u cookiies i'll sure be subscribing and thank u for starting your blog and sharing so much. With appreciation cookiies.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
Thanks for the translation Bubba!

MrsChum - I think it is suppose to mean that Nadech and Yaya has to be open and honest to each other and only each other. As long as they understand and open up to each other, their relationship will flourish and the good deeds and merits that they do are good. However, it is not good to be too open with the public because we can dictate the outcome of their future ka.

ahah... seem like that's how it is right now! lol

gud to see yaya landed and safely back in bkk...

@cookiies i've check out ur blog... it is awesome! i love it... gud effort and thanks so much there's a clip of yaya's old lakorn kularb nam rai how i miss seeing her still very fresh in lakorn. so sad the eng sub kularb nam rai no longer exist luckily i managed to watch them all b4 the link vanished... next time u hv new updates u can just give a tinkle to us  :wink: 

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Yadech upcoming schedule

Yaya's schedule...........

Jan 16    ---   presenter event for Panasonic
Jan 19-21 ---    filming advertisement for Uniqlo in Japan .     Trip Details     Travel with Thai Airways         Leaving - Flight TG 642 at Suvarnabhumi ( Thailand )  at 11:55pm ( 01/19/14 )  - Narita ( Japan) at 7.35 am ( 1/20/14 )
         Arriving - Flight TG 661 depart on 1/22/14 at Haneda (Japan) at 12:20am - Bangkok ( Thailand ) at 5:20am .
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! YAYA IS GOING TO JAPAN??? I WILL BE IN OSAKA DURING THAT WEEK!!!! ANYONE KNOW WHERE SHE WILL BE??

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What is going on in Thailand now? Can anyone enlighten me?  Thanks
Thanks Bubba for their schedule. I guess Yadech don't have any event with each other coming up. :(

So I was reading this Pat issue thingy. I sure hope her uncomfortableness does not affect the lakorn or the chemistry between her & Nadech. I don't want one sided chemistry. lol