[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Saw the ending last night w/ my brother.the ending was good.i thought it was a good ending except for that last scene where they show that chair and the ghost was begging for food from her master.the scene creep me out.my brother was like "wtf,will they put that scene for?"hah. I think im still on episode 9 or 10 idk i want to watch their love story.haha. Aum is so fine! Aff is pretty! They make a good looking couple. More ateam lakorn on tge future please!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I want to listen to full version of aum singing that main song! Does anyone know if its going to be release or is it already release? Please help. Been doing lots of googleing and youtubeing but no result at all. Very sad atm.:(

cecilia

Staff member
i've looked all over for it .. no luck yet -- i'm just waiting to see if Grammy will include this in their OST track (vcd karaoke)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
uh..I'm so angry that they haven't put his full version out yet.I'll be even be angry if they won't considerate to put his version out.I've been searching so much for his version but nothing have come up yet.I hope it comes up any day now.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just finished it a few minutes ago! :D it was a beautiful lakorn although it got a bit draggy in the middle. for me, it's the saddest ATEAM lakorn but still, it's the best one. the last scene was a bit creepy though. I think it shows that even if Bua Ngern is already dead, her evil spirit still lives on. she may still bother Rerin and Suriya :nailbiter: I got a bit teary eyed as I watch their (ATEAM) last scene together :( we still don't know when will they pair up again. a part of me wants them to have another lakorn very soon but then I won't mind waiting for a year or two as for them to pair up again as long as it would be as good or maybe better than Roy Mai. I miss seeing my ATEAM on a revenge lakorn or maybe an arranged marriage lakorn like Mia Taeng :wub:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss them too. I only watch their sequences in Roy Mai. Unless a miracle it will be loooooong before one can see them together in a lakorn.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I just finished it a few minutes ago! :D it was a beautiful lakorn although it got a bit draggy in the middle. for me, it's the saddest ATEAM lakorn but still, it's the best one. the last scene was a bit creepy though. I think it shows that even if Bua Ngern is already dead, her evil spirit still lives on. she may still bother Rerin and Suriya :nailbiter: I got a bit teary eyed as I watch their (ATEAM) last scene together :( we still don't know when will they pair up again. a part of me wants them to have another lakorn very soon but then I won't mind waiting for a year or two as for them to pair up again as long as it would be as good or maybe better than Roy Mai. I miss seeing my ATEAM on a revenge lakorn or maybe an arranged marriage lakorn like Mia Taeng :wub:
I also want to see them in an arranged marriage lakorn like Mia Taeng!!! Though it would be typical storyline, LOL.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I saw a clip on youtube of this one guy playing the piano of the theme song. Oh it was so nice. I want to play it now. Oh i miss my piano. Need to hurry up and go get.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm catching up on this lakorn and goodness do u regret not watching it when it was airing .. But it's ok, wishy's sub is complete hehe..

Jao Noi and Jao Nang Noi!!!

I have to say I freaken love the northern dialect used in here :D and goodness, this is why I love ATEAM so much.. They're so compatible <3

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm catching up on this lakorn and goodness do u regret not watching it when it was airing .. But it's ok, wishy's sub is complete hehe..

Jao Noi and Jao Nang Noi!!!

I have to say I freaken love the northern dialect used in here :D and goodness, this is why I love ATEAM so much.. They're so compatible <3
It was hard for me at first, but I ended up liking the language so much.

No news on Aum's version of the OST?