[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Love the fact that Suriya took care of Rerin during her 'amnesiatic' phase. Just seeing them holding hands while on that bench swing makes me giddy.

At the very end with the rocking chair gave me the creeps. Goes to show that even in death, Bua Ngern is still a bitter b**ch who clings onto he past

cecilia

Staff member
I actually like the fact that she doesn't see SIRIWATANA even when she's at her last breathe.

This has been a very beautiful work for me to cherish of ATEAM and i hope it's not the last one of them either.
I'm excited to get my DVD set of this, watch it on tv and cry over again.
I sure hope this piece of work from p'aof garner lots of award at the end of the year too ..

I'm missing ATEAM already :wub:
have another lakorn reo reo ner ATEAM of mine :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff as Maneerin made me cried again in the first part of today episode !!! She is so great at acting the sorrow of Maneerin who can't care less about her dieing ! She is a living-dead !
Maneerin death makes me cry buckets !

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aff did a really good job at a souless Maneerin. Seeing how she was in episode 14 to the beginning of episode 15 is really really sad. I love the sad scenes of Little Prince and Princess. Ateam acting is top notch!

cecilia

Staff member
Aff as Maneerin made me cried again in the first part of today episode !!! She is so great at acting the sorrow of Maneerin who can't care less about her dieing ! She is a living-dead !
I roll out of bed, watching that on my itouch and crying over it too .. she played MANEERIN to the soul -- i sure hope she win some award for this BRILLIANT acting!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wait,so did aff character die at the end or did she and aum character got each other?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like the fact that she doesn't see SIRIWATANA even when she's at her last breathe.

This has been a very beautiful work for me to cherish of ATEAM and i hope it's not the last one of them either.
I'm excited to get my DVD set of this, watch it on tv and cry over again.
I sure hope this piece of work from p'aof garner lots of award at the end of the year too ..

I'm missing ATEAM already :wub:
have another lakorn reo reo ner ATEAM of mine :p
ditto kiddo besides JLR, this one comes in 2nd then BGST...then Namtarn Mai is 50/50...hope this is not the last one with ATEAM...they need a kook kik one this time!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSH i Don't want to finish this show because I think to myself : no more Ateam ! So I am watching Maneerin death scene and I am crying...
Lol Thanin is epic as mei.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanin death was atrocious ! I felt so bad for him ! This episode was filled with good acting(Aum, Aff and Chai). I felt so bad for Siriwattana when he became crazy and lonely ! Chai acted so good there. oddly I like the ending better than I thought.
If Roy mai were a music it would be "lovers" of house of flying daggers.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love the fact that both Suriya and Rerin remember every little detail of their past life ( as shown through their flash back) therefore it was like both came back a life again and continue their love where they left off . And I have to say, Aum got a nice butt :scratchchin:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the fact that both Suriya and Rerin remember every little detail of their past life ( as shown through their flash back) therefore it was like both came back a life again and continue their love where they left off . And I have to say, Aum got a nice butt :scratchchin:
Thank you for showing me I am not the only one thinking like that. This is such a delight

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanin death was atrocious ! I felt so bad for him ! This episode was filled with good acting(Aum, Aff and Chai). I felt so bad for Siriwattana when he became crazy and lonely ! Chai acted so good there. oddly I like the ending better than I thought.
If Roy mai were a music it would be "lovers" of house of flying daggers.
I agreed with you. Awww, I love that song "lovers" and Catherine Battle? did a great job singing.

That song just pierced through my soul whenever I listen to it. Heart wrenching!