[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Eek it looks so romantic!!!!! I can not express how much I want Sept 5th to happen. Thank you so much P'Off for making Ateam have so much romance!!!!! So happy now, I'm gonna watch the trailer again!!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for the beautiful magazine cover and the teaser!

Ateam looks so good together and I so cannot wait for September 5th to come!

So many good lakorns to look forward to in the second half of the year.

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
woo hoo the teaser is damn goodie goodie :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks alot na ka 4
the 2 trailers Roy Mai is a mixture of genre there are romance,sad,thrill/horror this is
what u call a super dooper damn so good lakorn :rockon: :dance3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh I saw the trailer like 6 times today. I'm feeling quite anxious and wish it can air today. It's hard to wait after seeing that glimpse of sweetness. Aff resting on Aum's chest as he plays music, it makes me feel giddy inside.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aaahhhh!!!!!! I can't wait to see this. It seems like there's going to be some horror in this lakorn.
yes candylover its horror like saab poosa cos the story link to one another the genre
is a misery thrill and about the past, present, future and also include romance

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHH!!!!!!! Super excited to see this, I can't wait another second....! The teaser looks so romantic and sad, Chai, May, Aff, Aum all look great in here. I want to here the tile song badly now. The teaser looks promising too. September is way too long these days.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am looking forward to the romance part most. It looks romantic too. I just pray this will be better than their last lakorn. It was just such a disappointment.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't know why people say this looks scary. The ghost doesn't come close to what I call scary. But then again Paramormal Activity and The Shining didn't even scare me. 3 weeks to go, I'm going to die of waiting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know why people say this looks scary. The ghost doesn't come close to what I call scary. But then again Paramormal Activity and The Shining didn't even scare me. 3 weeks to go, I'm going to die of waiting.
this is horror curst like saab poosa cos story plot some kind link together qi pao
will be the next one after also similar mystery thrill atm i just hope Roy Mai is a
happy ending :nailbiter: :cloud9:

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
yes candylover its horror like saab poosa cos the story link to one another the genre
is a misery thrill and about the past, present, future and also include romance
Lol! I knew it that this was going to be like sabb poosa, but for some reason the ghost didn't really scare me in the lakorn. :)