[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum just can't get his hands off Aff can't he??? I love the pic where he has his hands on her shoulders while she gets her makeup done. And the pic of them making a heart. Awww I love these two, they always make my day!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^He's giving her a massage. Isn't that sweet? ^_^
By the way, from the teaser, i think Prince Siriwong was the one that gave the golden flower hair pin/stick (the one in the box that also had the small gold key)to Maneerin.

Thanks for the scans maisian. Love them all.

cecilia

Staff member

This shot makes me think that he's looking at her with those dark shade on while he pretend to look at the camera phone lol

I seriously adore this shot : like a couple -- first he follow his wife then she follow him when he's doing his own thing -- compromise, ATEAM should do this to stay together :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

This shot makes me think that he's looking at her with those dark shade on while he pretend to look at the camera phone lol

I seriously adore this shot : like a couple -- first he follow his wife then she follow him when he's doing his own thing -- compromise, ATEAM should do this to stay together :wub:
ceci your so awesome na ja Aum his so handsome dayum mak and btw chun ruk ur new siggy
of Ateam :heart: :heart:

mai27

sarNie Egg
awww i love this movie.. i cant wait for the next ep. i want to see what happen in the past... Aum is so sweet...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That mv was so good, it has so many new unseen footage. I'm so excited for Monday!!!

cecilia

Staff member
WIC 3 2nd special has those special part -- so many sweet scene ^^ Here's the clip ja: Mei's face is like that b/c Bua Ngern did it as a way of punishment b/c Mei wants to take the blame for killing Jao Luang since Bua Ngern was the one who did it .. she accept the blame b/c she love Bua Ngern truly. Quite a touching scene. ATEAM's interaction in here are so cute too -- i can only be hopeful of them after watching clip after clip of them gubgik.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq_UdrFUi4
Credit: CTLUChannel

The mv is so beautiful -- loving the rhythm as well.

add on to the previous mv .. here's my take on ATEAM -- my long overdue slide mv of the couple :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK_vIV3xya8

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Heee...I was right. Prince Siriwong is the one who gave Maneerin that golden cluster of flowers hairpin.
Just love the MV, so many sweet scenes--and the hugs, there's so many and they're all warm and tight.

onahc

sarNie Elites
My aunt is laughing at the fact that in the past scenes Aff still has her hair dyed. I don't think they had hair dye back then.
Actually they do have hair dye back in the old days. The dye comes from the Henna plant and it gives hair a natural orange-red color.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why p'aof said if other ppl play this role -- when they give out the sweet eyes contact to the p'ek -- it won't look as beautiful and cute as she is lol (could be why he choose her to play for his lakorn twice in this kind of genre -- i sense p'aof favorite ateam as well lol)

I

izzy_arief

Actually they do have hair dye back in the old days. The dye comes from the Henna plant and it gives hair a natural orange-red color.
Yup, I do dye my hair using Henna and use it on my nails too.

But its kinda weird when the princess is sleeping, her hair is long dark black but when she wake up, it turns to be coloured. :rofl: