[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,

Absolutely LOVED :heart: ep 7 today. Cried and laughed at the same time. Heartbreak ahead.. :cry:
If you don't mind watching it RAW no subs, its up on Doothailakornonline's Channel on youtube.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Did I say I Iove this lakorn ?
I just ended ep 6 subbed by Wishy and I watched first part of episode 7 and all I can say is I adore Maneerin. She may be my one of my fav lakorn heroines ever. I like how she is delicate, innocent, childish but at the same time determinated, strong, sometimes commanding/pushy with Siriwong -who resists- without being aggressive. Aff does a good job portraying all these characteritcs of Maneerin. She has this traditional-delicate-princess-vibe with some mischievousness in the eyes. I love how in this case this is the heroine who never gives up on the hero. Maneerin is a spoiled princess who gets whatever she wants when she decided she wants something and here she decided she wants to be with Siriwong and she doesn't fear pursuing him even though he rejects her violently. Girl knows that boy is smitten with her and he won't resists too long -who could ?
I love A-team even more here because sometimes it doesn't sound they act especially Aum. Boy's eyes are sure expressive. One can feel how it's difficult for him. He loves his brother's fiancee and he has been learnt to sacrifice everything for his older brother since his childhood. I feel his sadness but how happy he is when he is with Maneerin -she doesn't help either. Sadness is he will follow his heart to be killed by his brother at the end...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Did I say Ioved this lakorn ?
I just ended ep 6 subbed by Wishy and I watched first part of episode 7 and all I can say is I adore Maneerin. She may be my one of my fav lakorn heroines ever. I like how she is delicate, innocent, childish but at the same time determinated, strong, sometimes commanding/pushy with Siriwong -who resists- without being aggressive. Aff does a good job portraying all these characteritcs of Maneerin. She has this traditional-delicate-princess-vibe with some mischievousness in the eyes. I love how in this case this is the heroine who never gives up on the hero. Maneerin is a spoiled princess who gets whatever she wants when she decided she wants something and here she decided she wants to be with Siriwong and she doesn't fear pursuing him even though he rejects her violently. Girl knows that boy is smitten with her and he won't resists too long -who could ?
I love A-team even more here because sometimes it doesn't sound they act especially Aum. Boy's eyes are sure expressive. One can feel how it's difficult for him. He loves his brother's fiancee and he has been learnt to sacrifice everything for his older brother since his childhood. I feel his sadness but how happy he is when he is with Maneerin -she doesn't help either. Sadness is he will follow his heart to be killed by his brother at the end...
preetam, I agreed with you completely and you said it eloquently!

Ateam just brighten up the screen with their awesome chemistry!

cecilia

Staff member
^I feel you .. and couldn't agree more .. their long eyes expression speaks more than their actions.

Anyway, i love how he randomly got her to confessed why she want to compete in the weaving competition with Bua Ngern when she didn't even want in the first place. She confessed and realized what she did and got embarrassed and walked away from him. He then realized that it's his fault and was happy that she's doing this for him .. now, he gather up and wants to help her find them forest flowers .. so CUTE! Can't wait til tomorrow episode -- wanna see them getting close together now that he feels and do things according to how he feel without having to worry much about his brother. :thumbsup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how this P'Aof did this lakorn. He did a good job with the casting -except May.

My most favourites characters are-in order:
-Maneerin : she is pretty, spunky, playful, lovely, childish, determinated, strong and confident
-Suriyawong : I love suriyawong more than Siriwong because he reminds me Maneerin -except he is not childish. He just starts when Siriwong left off
-Siriwong : because our angsty hero is mature, smart, nice, "liberal" and how so conflicted !
-PWan : I absolutely love this character she is so sweet, so supporting ! Perfect sister wa !
-Pkamtiang : I love how she loves Maneerin. When I think about it maybe I would love Mei if her master was not Bua N'guern
-Siriwong musical teacher : This man sure reads people mind. I think he understood Siriwong is in love with Maneerin. His character reminds me P'Wan
-Rerin : I like how Rerin is the "perfect girl" every boy loves but I like her last because she is complete opposite of Maneerin. She reminds me Siriwong a bit but Siriwong is more opened to Maneerin than she is with Suriya.

Characters I find funny :
-The woman who works at the museum. Her reactions after seeing the ghost are too funny
-Suriya's employee : Sometimes when he talks he makes me laugh
-Wongprajan : I know she is annoying but at times she makes me laugh. She is so delusional!
-Mei has her times too but she is more annoying than anything else.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
^I feel you .. and couldn't agree more .. their long eyes expression speaks more than their actions.

Anyway, i love how he randomly got her to confessed why she want to compete in the weaving competition with Bua Ngern when she didn't even want in the first place. She confessed and realized what she did and got embarrassed and walked away from him. He then realized that it's his fault and was happy that she's doing this for him .. now, he gather up and wants to help her find them forest flowers .. so CUTE! Can't wait til tomorrow episode -- wanna see them getting close together now that he feels and do things according to how he feel without having to worry much about his brother. :thumbsup:
What did she confess ? What did she confess ? Please tell me !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I;m in Love with the song! Since, I'm not watching the lakorn yet I'll be listening and watching the MV.And let me tell ya I'm falling in love with the songs,And Aff/Aum together. :)

cecilia

Staff member
What did she confess ? What did she confess ? Please tell me !
If Aff win then he'll be the one to bring the clothes to [ not sure who - dialect is killing me ] but he didn't know that she would have give up so easily already. She then came back to P'Kamtieng and said she will compete with Bua Ngern. Kamteing was a little confuse b/c Maneerin said she doesn't want to compete with anyone also, she'd like to know who this person is that made her princess change her mind. Maneerin ran out of words and made the excuses that she's doing this b/c she doesn't want ppl to step over her pride even if Kamtieng in her shoe, she wouldn't allow too. Kamtieng then said yes, if its' for pride, she will help Maneerin.

All in all, when Mei took all the weaving flowers for Bua Ngern, even the flower around the mansion .. maneerin's left with nothing so she and kamteing went out to the wood to look for another kind of grass flowers. Jao noi went after her and said that she shouldn't come out alone even if it's safe. She said that she's not scare b/c she's coming out to do good things. He went on and said she will not win Bua Ngern. She said this is a competition between her and Bua Ngern, wait and he'll see. He ask her to tell him why does she wants to win this so bad? She answer back b/c she doesn't want to lose. He said 'oh, is it b/c of losing pride as a chiangtong's girl. She keeps arguing with him and then he goes 'well then, tell me why do you want to win the competition when you dont' even want to participate in the first place' .. she got mad and turn around and said 'WHO WAS IT THAT SAID THAT HE WILL BE THE ONE TO BRING THE CLOTHES TO GIVE IT TO [AGAIN, not sure who] if I win .. Who, who?' and then she realized what she's doing. That's why she got embarrassed and walked away from him. He feel bad and went on to help her and start teasing her again but she tell him to go away instead. She ask him that doesn't he have other work to do. He answered back that he doesn't and b/c this is part of his fault so it's his job too lol -- but if she kick him away, he'll go away.

HOpe this help -- it really is cute :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Today's episode made me happy. Aff looks like a cute child when she cries. Jao Nang and Jao Noi cried together again, so sad but it got me when Siriwong used his fingers to wipe Jao Nang Noi's tears and told her no one should see her tears. Aum looks really good in the scene where he goes to the basement to see the loom. I don't know what it is, whether its the lighting or just him but he looked handsome in that scene. Ateam made me so giddy today, can't wait for tomorrow. I wanna know what made Jao Nang Maneerin scream at the end of the episode, or is it a trick to get Jao Noi to stay with her cause she told him to leave.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ LOL BuaNgern got the two princes waiting on her hand and foot.

Anyways, I'm really getting annoyed with that Saranya(?) chick--it's like it's her life's main goal to meddle in Rerin's life. Not even Wongprajan is annoying as her. I actually kind of like Wongprajan, this woman is just amusing to watch. Like preetam said, 'she's delusional'.

ATEAM just makes my heart flutter. Still can't get over the scene where he wipes away her tears. But I really want to know what Maneerin wrote to Siriwong.

cecilia

Staff member
^Me too .. it sounds sweet [ i wish i could understand that dialect - so hard so i have to wait for wishy on this on certain part lol ]

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If Aff win then he'll be the one to bring the clothes to [ not sure who - dialect is killing me ] but he didn't know that she would have give up so easily already. She then came back to P'Kamtieng and said she will compete with Bua Ngern. Kamteing was a little confuse b/c Maneerin said she doesn't want to compete with anyone also, she'd like to know who this person is that made her princess change her mind. Maneerin ran out of words and made the excuses that she's doing this b/c she doesn't want ppl to step over her pride even if Kamtieng in her shoe, she wouldn't allow too. Kamtieng then said yes, if its' for pride, she will help Maneerin.

All in all, when Mei took all the weaving flowers for Bua Ngern, even the flower around the mansion .. maneerin's left with nothing so she and kamteing went out to the wood to look for another kind of grass flowers. Jao noi went after her and said that she shouldn't come out alone even if it's safe. She said that she's not scare b/c she's coming out to do good things. He went on and said she will not win Bua Ngern. She said this is a competition between her and Bua Ngern, wait and he'll see. He ask her to tell him why does she wants to win this so bad? She answer back b/c she doesn't want to lose. He said 'oh, is it b/c of losing pride as a chiangtong's girl. She keeps arguing with him and then he goes 'well then, tell me why do you want to win the competition when you dont' even want to participate in the first place' .. she got mad and turn around and said 'WHO WAS IT THAT SAID THAT HE WILL BE THE ONE TO BRING THE CLOTHES TO GIVE IT TO [AGAIN, not sure who] if I win .. Who, who?' and then she realized what she's doing. That's why she got embarrassed and walked away from him. He feel bad and went on to help her and start teasing her again but she tell him to go away instead. She ask him that doesn't he have other work to do. He answered back that he doesn't and b/c this is part of his fault so it's his job too lol -- but if she kick him away, he'll go away.

HOpe this help -- it really is cute :wub:
Thank you ! You rock Cecilia. Are you Thai ? Sorry stupid question. It's so good that you understand the language -unlike me...too bad. I love Aum and Aff and Siriwong-Maneerin are one of best characters of the year. The way their relationship is built is so different of what I have seen so far ! P'Aof did a good job by casting them !

Thank you cupid candy for the pic. They look so compatible !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maneerin is so naughty ! She even secretly wrote a poem to arouse little prince. Pretty girl doesn't give up !

cecilia

Staff member
^she's always after him even when he rejected her times after times. What i love is that she always use his words to trigger his emotions :thumbsup:

Really cant' wait for today episode (woke up late again) .. hopefully, Dootv has it up soon. :whatever:

Spoiler caps from Pantip:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
love today's episode between Maneerin and Siriwong...especially when he gave her his ring to her to offer it to the buddha and she took her hair ornament and slid it through his ring...signify them as being one! :wub: and their eyes speak for itself...how much they love each other!