[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
yeah correct ceci nobody does it 4 u but its your own mistake fault that is why society
name 'love is blind' i don know who to blame but i say both side are their fault
Ateam love tragic nobody destroy them but its themselves and Chai his at fault too its
the selfish behavior of a person he killed his own brother cos his own love for Aff
his a hard head guy who's sharing and caring for anyone atmosphere for himself only
He didn't kill Aum because of anything, he wasn't the one who killed his brother. E-Mei possessed him and killed Aum.

cecilia

Staff member
^he was posses by EMEI but that still doesn't justified what he ask of JAO NANG NOI after JAO NOI's death ..
he knew it damn well that she's grieving but yet he dare ask for her love and a chance .. VERY SELFISH!

cecilia

Staff member
eagle eyes -- that was creepy -- they did said they have ghost incident in here so maybe those ghosts follow them around

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think its haunted too, especially since they filmed at a real palace. Didn't Aff talk about a creepy incident on the Wic 3 show too, it was something about one of the workers seeing a girl looking like her and Kalamare was getting goosebumps listening to the story. Thats why you shouldn't go to historical locations or do ghost stories. Its like that time with Porb Pee Fah where everyone on the set got injured or harmed in some way.

I can't look at the pic above, i get really scared when i see it and i'm not usually a person who gets freaked out with ghosts too easily. Glua mak, Cupid Candy glua mak.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, she did said that at perd kong -- that a worker saw someone like her walking around and during that time she was elsewhere with some other ppl already. quite scary.

now, it' giving me the creepy -- someone's not happy that JAO NOI died !!! they want to take revenge on EMEI and BUANG NGER .. the face's looking at BUA NGERN anyway ..

Gosh, creepy caps and halloween theme -- they comes in handy and now, i'm creeping out instead of being sad T_T

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Coincidentally when P'Off was filming MDRB in Chiang Mai also, Mart brought a plant home from Chiang Mai and he awoken to a man sitting on the end of his bed. P'Off's lakorns attract the paranormal.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I guess we not only scare of the ghost in here but also....the stories behind the scenes and what the crew witness...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i couldn't wait till next week for the ending because I'm still sadden by yesterday episode and wanted to find out if the novel and lakorn ending would be the same or different...so i went ahead and read the spoiler for next week...if my thai is right...its a...haven't written in here so long don't remember how to write the spoiler thing...

neena

sarNie Adult
it takes a lot for me to cry in a movie/series but wow, aff amazed me!! she made me cry!! when she was crying...omg very well acted. i wanted to be there and comfort her too lol

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
i couldn't wait till next week for the ending because I'm still sadden by yesterday episode and wanted to find out if the novel and lakorn ending would be the same or different...so i went ahead and read the spoiler for next week...if my thai is right...its a...haven't written in here so long don't remember how to write the spoiler thing...
:worthy: I need SPOILER please...put me out of my misery..or the rest of my week is ruined :teary:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
please please I beg you too like Ilovelola. Am I the only one who feel/hope the drama won't actually end at episode 15 ? Aff can be terrific at emotional scene. Now I feel better compared to the pevious days

Asy

sarNie Immature
Has anyone post this yet? Sorry if it is double post. I seriously don't have the guts to read all your sad comments. :')

I don't understand the caption; คลายเครียดกันซักนิดนะครับ

cecilia

Staff member
^As far as i understand from my translator -- it's saying 'CAN I PLEASE JUST RELEASE MY STRESS A LITTLE?'

P'WAN .. all you have to do is type this word with parentheses between the world SPOILER - don't forget to do an opening and closing one like this:

[spoiler ] TYPE YOUR CONTENT [/spoiler]

Asy

sarNie Immature
Do you all want my ending spoiler that I used to sent to Cupid Candy? I think it about 3 - 4 weeks ago. :p