[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
Seems like Bee will be come a little depressed afterwards because in the preview when Mark was teasing her she didn't get all angry like she normally does :(.

I have come to the conclusion that we are purposely being teased LOL. I cannot wait until after the wedding already. I hope in this version it shows when Mark and Bee develops their feelings more. In the older versions I don't know I didn't seem to be able to figure out when Mark liked Bee. Everything was centered around Mark feeling sorry for May and then after he R's Bee all of the sudden he is obsessed and in love with her -.-" that really confused me.

LOL Call me mean, but I hope that there are lots of jealousy scenes when Mark see's Bee with Sunny after the wedding lol.

I also notice that the two major women in Marks life prior to his marriage with Bee are extremely selfish Vi, and May LOL. Then Bee is completely different so maybe that is why is faith in love is restored because he sees how Bee is naughty and bad, but she is innocent and carefree. Not like May who worries to much about her image and how people receive her. Not like Vi who only cares about having someone to take care of her
Tina, i wants lots of jealous scenes too .. i want to see MARK get jealous of the girl who he said he will never love -- I feel bad for SUNNY but i want him to teach MARK a lesson on 'true' love ..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah ^^ Ahaaa I want to see some jealousy too. I'm for sure there is going to be one base on the mv, and etc., scenes. (;
Forreals. I think we are getting teased. Like they show us the wedding scene in the beginning and then they go and make us wait episodes after episodes for it. How depressing. lol
I do hope they show how they both fall in love with one another. :) I think I'm gonna get all giddy when they start showing their love to each other in public. lol ;) I wanna see some action already! But the love kind of course. Haha ;P
Now we have to wait for a week again. ): Well, atleast I don't have school on Monday. That'll help kill time for me. /: lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know the reason why he R-ed her in Pok and Bee's version was because of Sunny somewhat lmao. Because they were arguing and she was like I want a divorce and he was like, "So you can go be with Atit Dream On!" and they argued for a bit and all of the sudden the lights went out and that is when he jumped onto her bed to hold her and it turned into an R >.<.

I wonder if that scene will be changed into a willing because I noticed that there are no R scenes now a days because of popular opposition. I'm curious how it will lead up to a willing LOL not being a pervert or anything, but it seems that Bee really hates Mark so it's hard for me to imagine Bee giving in to Mark Lol.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Mark has no feelings for May, its all revenge. He does however feel sorry for May as her dad is the one who should get the punishment and not her.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
You know the reason why he R-ed her in Pok and Bee's version was because of Sunny somewhat lmao. Because they were arguing and she was like I want a divorce and he was like, "So you can go be with Atit Dream On!" and they argued for a bit and all of the sudden the lights went out and that is when he jumped onto her bed to hold her and it turned into an R >.<.

I wonder if that scene will be changed into a willing because I noticed that there are no R scenes now a days because of popular opposition. I'm curious how it will lead up to a willing LOL not being a pervert or anything, but it seems that Bee really hates Mark so it's hard for me to imagine Bee giving in to Mark Lol.
I'm pretty sure there will be an r-scene because there was a clip that they mentioned it. I just hope it's a little more intense than the pok and bee's version lol...pervert-much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Margie hasn't done any scenes that you know ahem ahem. But I may be wrong because I have only seen 4 of her lakorns. If she was going to do ahem ahem then it might be a willing instead. I like r scene turn willing haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< In Pok's version lol in the after scene Mark is sleeping and Bee went under the bed and grabbed a Bat attempting to beat the crap out of him Lol.

roselovesice

Ahaaa I love yet hate Bee and Poks version. The only thing I liked about their version was that Bee Bandit was handsome. Lol It was overly dramatic.
After her attempt to beat him up, everyone came in and saw him with a towel around him. Totally knew what happened that night. Ahaa (; I wonder how their gonna do it in this version. :) Am I only the only one that likes R scenes? Ahaa R or Willing, I like both. It doesn't matter. Lol

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
There is so much talk about ahem ahem here. I find it hilarious. I haven't seen Margie done that kind of scene nor a willing. So I'm a bit curious. BTW, I used to feel like why can't these girls fight off these guys in an r-scene. Well, the other day my husband thought it was funny to sleep on top of me and let his weight down. I couldn't get the fool off me at all.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
There is so much talk about ahem ahem here. I find it hilarious. I haven't seen Margie done that kind of scene nor a willing. So I'm a bit curious. BTW, I used to feel like why can't these girls fight off these guys in an r-scene. Well, the other day my husband thought it was funny to sleep on top of me and let his weight down. I couldn't get the fool off me at all.
Lol.. They are heavy

roselovesice

Hahaa now we understand why it's so hard for the n'ek to fight off the pra'ek when he tries to R her, or whatever. lol
I really can't wait to see it!! :) lol

cecilia

Staff member
lol -- all these details send chills through my body lol

anyway, i just got done watching an old interview of MARGIE in RS with her little sister .. and in there, she said she's a person who feel shy about being all intimate so if this scene ever comes up -- it'll be cute and funny at the same time as you can see her blushing for real :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha ceci are u alright now? like me i gotton chill out when i was watching the
Ch3 Star Chat

cecilia

Staff member
i was okay in the interview but the chills that i had was from the ladies -- telling us that guy are heavy on top lol * cover your eyes lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was okay in the interview but the chills that i had was from the ladies -- telling us that guy are heavy on top lol * cover your eyes lol
haven't watch the RS Show your talking about yet but i can picture it in my head now
i think i must not watch it cos i will have the goosebumps chill again :wackonut:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
how cum i feel dis lakorn take forever for the wedding scene...i jus wnt to c boy and margie get marry already

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for answering the question that's long puzzled me. Fool's heavy huh? And here all along I thought nang'ek just like drinking orange juice. LMAO. I'm also curious as to how the love scene will play out as well. I want to believe that it won't be an R scene but how can a willing scene even be possible with Bee being so volatile when it comes to Mark? I mean she spits out in disgust after biting him. And it was she herself who initiated this act! I'm so ready for the wedding. I want to see some Mark and Bee alone time already. More importantly I wanna see that scene where Mark is lifting Bee--the one where his arms are like beneath her bum!