[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can so imagine Bee doing that to Mark. She wants to be independent and she is a strong feminist believer so if he does R or attempt, I believe she is capable of killing him hahaha....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, how did i NOT see that coming? It's so like Bee to do something like that. that is going to turn from intense to comedy for me. thanks for sharing.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't take my word for it yet though let me read the synopsis again and I'll get back to ya'll LOL cause I kind of skimmed it and I'm pretty sure that's what it says, but have to go back and read again

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
I will start from khun ya's birthday

On Khun ya's birthday, Bee ram thai on stage.
Khun ya introduce Bee to Baramee saying that Baramee is seeampai's real brother.
Pramook still wish that after May's wedding with Mark, Baramee will return akkarat's house.

Khun ya let out another truth to let Baramee know that Tod is his and Katriya's son.
Katriya is Baramee's ex-fiancee.
Baramee never knew that Katriya was pregnant when he must escape out of thailand.
Katriya must marry Pramook in order to find a father for the child she's carrying.
Katriya died not long after giving birth to Tod.
Khun ya then took care of Tod in the position of being part of Akarat even though Tod has no blood relation with Akarat.
But Baramee is afraid Tod will not accept him as his father.
Tod understands Baramee well.

Bee eavesdrop on Khun ya and Pramook's argument.
She heard that Pramook is her father.
Khun ya insist that Bee is Prajak and Seeampai's daughter.

On the day of the wedding of Mark and May.
May is nowhere to be found at home.
Pramook then suggest that Bee marries Mark to save face first but Bee refuse.
Bee claims that Mark and her are close relation cousin(not sure how to rephrase "look pee look nong glai chit")
Bee's claim was almost successful if Baramee didn't say out a secret he kept for all his life.
Which is seeampai is not his real blood related sister, but is an adopted child that Baramee's dad take care of.
Atit found out that there's car accident which May and Chunsa was in.
Chunsa died. May was severely injured.
Mark quickly rushed out of the "pi-tee rot nam sang"(I think is during the wedding), to see May immediately leaving Bee alone to face the guests.
Which become a replaced bride which a groom doesnt want.
Bee and Mark argue from the start of the ceremony until she move into the thai house(i think is mark's house?)
Mark then tease Bee about not allowing to divorce.
Bee then make noise(aa la wat) very violently until Mark carelessly slap Bee.
Bee then feels sad and went into hiding at baan suan.
Baramee orders Mark to follow Bee.
Mark then thinks to teach Bee a lesson ให้ หาย พยศ(can someone explain this part)until he R-ed Bee.
Bee fought Mark off until he ends up in the hospital

When May wakes up she still cannot accept that her life has nothing good at all.
Her house is also seized. Pramook is severely ill.
May is angry. She doesn't want Bee to have a better life than her.

Married life have problems non-stop.
Vimada makes things chaotic.
Vimada makes up stories to destroy the two(mark and bee?)all the time.
Unaware,the problems Vimada created helped the two develop their love for each other even more quickly.

Tod came to thailand just in time for Pramook's funeral.
Khun ya made Baramee meet with Tod
Both Tod and Baramee get along well.
Tod beg Baramee on the behalf of Akarat to return the house to them.
But Baramee said he already returned the house to Khun ya because Khun ya is very kind to him.

May is pregnant with Chunsa's child but jitra(May's mother) dont know then demands Mark to take responsibility but he never had anything with May before.
Bee then knows about this and feels sad quietly.
Bee then runs away from home.
Mark then feels anxious that Bee's missing.
Mark goes everywhere to look for Bee but cannot find.
Tod then offers to marry May to cover the scandalous news but May doesn't want.

May faints and falls down the staircase.
May lost alot of blood until she have a miscarriage.
Atit doesnt feel a bit of anxiousness that Bee's missing.

Atit decides to let everyone know where Bee is hiding at.

I will continue the rest tonight.
Sorry if my translation is not correct.
My first time doing translation.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Since my plan has changed i can finish the rest of the story:)

Atit decides to tell everyone where Bee is hiding at.
Everyone then went to bring Bee back
Two of them then decides to divorce.
Baramee persuade Bee to go United States
Bee then decides to go overseas for awhile.
Mark feels unexplainably stunned but he couldn’t hold Bee back anymore.

Jitra ask May to see Mark to settle things but May has a very high pride which makes her unable to do such embarrassing things.
May goes back to see Khun ya and manage to know the truth of the past.
May decides to do something to amend everything correctly.

Vimada also willing to back off when she can feel that Mark loves Bee, unknowingly.
Vimada goes back to Tanoo once more.
Tanoo cut relations with Vimada.
Tanoo goes back to his family but saitip ask for a divorce.
Tanoo stills continuously apologizing and asking for a chance.
Saitip hides being soft-hearted but wants to torture Tanoo for a period

Mark decides to handover the mansion to May but May refuse to accept it.
Mark is confused and don know what to do then he decides to marry May to redeem a mistake.
May is planning to make Bee and Mark get back together.

On the real wedding day.
May’s missing again.
May is about to enter the check-in area but Atit is waiting to ask May whether they still have a chance to be together.
Atit will wait for May to come back.
May receives Atit’s kindness and leaves hope for him

May left only a letter begging Bee to marry Mark.
Bee making noise refusing to marry but Mark explains everything to Bee letting her understand.
Bee accepts that she herself also loves Mark no less than he loves her.
Bee then won’t deny her own feelings anymore.

Happy reading! :D

chouakim

TTFC♥
Arghh..I just had to read it. Haha! But I saw most of these things coming since the story is made pretty much similarly to the previous versions. Still even with knowing, I can't wait to see it all come down, heehee.

Anyone else guilty of enjoying Bee and Athit scenes? Haha! Maybe because Mark and Bee are constantly fighting that it makes Bee/Athit seem so sweet together. kekeke..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
For those who are curious about The R/Willing scene according to the synopsis I read major spoiler don't read unless you want to know LOL

Mark attempts to tame and teach Bee a lesson so he does R her well I'm not quite sure because they used the term "Blook Prum" which can mean an attempt also, but Bee then attacks him to the point where he has to be hospitalized? lol
LMAO. Seriously, all the viewers can see that Bee is capable of doing this, her hate for Mark so great. Wonder if Mark was in his right mind to even attempt this notion. Pervy in me is urging him on in his attempts. :facepalm: It sounds bad I know but I want some lovin between the duo!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awwww man so that means that from the old version this scene will not be on there?

After the R Mark begs Bee to live as an actual married couple since you know he you know... Then later Mark tricks Bee to going to see him while he is hiding under the covers (this part was funny because Pok's version of Bee was pouring candle wax on his photo lmaoooo trying to do some type of Voodoo? LOL) Then when she went to check on him he popped out of the covers and they grabbed her and tried to talk to her. This lead to an argument because Bee continued to press for a divorce and then he tried to R her again but she passed out. When she woke up they talked for a little and he said, "I love you." and Bee says, "Don't say that you love me because you really love P'May." and he goes, "No Bee believe me when I say I love you." (I'm trying to recall as most of it as I can from memory) Then after that there is a willing scene. They then start to get along more I think until Bee overhears her aunt pressing Mark for being the father of May's child. Bee runs away and while everyone is looking for her I think May is already living in Mark's house. Mark is upset because he is unable to find Bee and Hadsadin tells him that Bee was at her grandma's house and Mark is upset because he was just there the previous night (when Bee was there). Hadsadin then says, "Calm down. I've never seen you so depressed." Then Mark says, "I'll tell you the truth Hat... I can't live if there is no Bee." and Then May walks in saying, "Is it that bad? If Bee heard that she would be very happy."

Those are just bits and pieces that I remember. I'm not even sure if the order is correct lol.

From reading the synopsis and the one that chloe put up ugh it sounds like Mark won't realize until the very end that he loves Bee NOO LOL

But I hope they keep that part in there!

And @Chloe18 ให้ หาย พยศ says hai haai payot which basically means so she is not wild anymore. Payot is a word used mainly to described horses I guess and how they are wild and refuse to obey so the master is forced to tame them at least to my understanding that has always been what it's meant. It's used to refer to child and sometimes men too LOL

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I think when it comes to Tot the relationship is

Everyone believes that he is just Pramuk step son from his ex girlfriend, but in reality he is Pramuk real son at least that is what the website says. I'm not so sure about it all because it says that at one point he offered to marry May which would be weird since May would be his sister. I have to check it again LOL

>.< Spoilers beware lol
I thinks you had read the name wrong, Tot is Baramee's son with his ex. which mean he is Mark's brother with different mother.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thinks you had read the name wrong, Tot is Baramee's son with his ex. which mean he is Mark's brother with different mother.
I originally wrote it as Baramee, but then I thought that I was mistaken and changed it lol so I was right then thanks for correcting me ja ^.^ I was like uh that's a little weird cause in the summary

Tot offers to marry May instead.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
is it good? i don't like the saranyu's version but i like the ost in bee's version :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! So many spoilers! Lol Gosh..just reading it makes me even more anxious. ahaa :)
Oh :r-scene-pop-corn: Now I wonder how Boy is gonna teach her this lesson. lol
Anyways, I think we get to see the wedding this Friday..or Saturday! :D
Credit: Marine2fly

little

sarNie Adult
man i keep coming in this every day to read in comments man since they have r and willing they should add baby too we are such pervy with r and willing hehe

roselovesice

Ahaha We just want to pleasure ourself with some "romance." lol jk ;P
I do hope they add a baby. If there's no baby then that means that Mark is not Pra'ek enuff. Why? Because he doesn't have the "SUPER SPERM." I mean he did R her once and then there's a willing. He got 2 chances but got nothing. I call that a FAIL! lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOL rose, I highly doubt there will be a baby scene since supposidly they are still young. Haha, I remember in Pok/Bee version the ending ended with their real wedding celebration or something. Still cute :)

roselovesice

^ LOL rose, I highly doubt there will be a baby scene since supposidly they are still young. Haha, I remember in Pok/Bee version the ending ended with their real wedding celebration or something. Still cute :)
Ahaha yeah I know. I should stop dreaming and start facing reality. Lol xD I'm hoping too much. ;P
Well, let's hope the kiss is real then. That'll make up for the missing baby. Ahahaha ~