she's pregnant in the bee/pok version but we don't see their baby
Was she? I don't recall them saying anything about a baby...lol

Amyways. Boy & Margie's gonna be on MANGO BANGO! Lol
Credit: Tuntka

And I guess this is suppose to be new? lol
Credit: Tuntka

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
At times I wonder if Margie wasn't in a relationship, would Boy always tease her about not liking a girl like her? :p Anyhoos, I love seeing them together. They really do look like best buds and definitely look out for one another as seen in the clip where Margie is fixing Boy's attire for him. So cute! Can't wait for the wedding! :thumbsup: Another thing I find endearing about Boy is he's so quick to tease Margie yet never skims on the compliments either.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Cute fanvid of the pair. I swear Boy finds the weirdest things to share with Margie. I understand him wanting Margie to know about the awesomeness of boxers (heck, I envy guys for being able to stand and aim)but what can she learn from his armpits? :scratchhead2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwWa-671evU&feature=channel_video_title

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
This couple are like best friends but may eventuate to something more. If only Margie doesn't have a BF! Thanks for sharing the clip. They are cute!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with you ladies. ^^
We all know for sure that Boy likes Margie. lol If only Margie wasn't dating. Since Boy is 27 yrs. old, he should date Margie, if only she was single, because he's not getting any younger. lol ;P
What's there to hide? They're already acting as if they're dating. lol jk Oh I love their Friendship...relationship? Lol

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Friday, September 30
Roi Marn: Rating of 8.3

Saturday, October 1
Roi Marn: rating of 8.1

Sunday, October 2
Roi Marn: Rating of 8.8

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
The rating is getting more better, wonder when is come to wedding wiil there be better of better.
Thanks for the clips.Look like Boy love to say ''Like this girl!'' at Margie when it's come to dating. :rolleyes: :whatever:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind if they actually did dated or dates but reality kicks in. They just seem like really really good friends.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So r the good scenes this weekend?? Wedding? R-scene? Honeymoon??? Lol???

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Here some pixs; from Bargie Pantip
Beware!!! :eyetwitch: :rolleyes:

First with Sunny & Boobi :coverlaf:

3 guys,handsome :scratchhead2:

<_<

:annoyed: Ta Mark & Yai Bee :girlmad:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omgggg! I totally can't wait for the last 3 pictures scene also! I just hope it doesn't fail me...or me hoping too much. lol
Anyways, thanks for the pictures. :) Just 1 more dayyyy! :D
I can't wait anymore.

Btw, did you guys notice that Boy is wearing a shirt the first 2 last pictures and then on the last one he's wearing a muscle shirt? Dang. Something must of had happen. lol

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Can't wait for this weekend's episodes. I sincerely hope we see the wedding scene so we can get on to the loving already! :p As for the last picture of the duo, I hope some loving occured and Bee didn't just beat the shirt of Mark. I mean with her it can happen. lol.