[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Yeah, I just realized that not long ago too. Character switch though! haha!

Arghh, I must catch up with this weekend's episodes! I just had to spoil it for myself because I wanted to read everyone's thoughts first, heehee. I'm off now. ;D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ funny :D

goodness... i feel like i should've never caught up on this lakorn.. i want more.. lol.. i'll just have to wait patiently for next week kekeke.. whoooo...

random thought.. i feel like mark's friend "hat" reminds me of rome for some reason..

anyways.. i so totally love the cast!! it's a pity that bargie aren't paired up in the other lakorn :( wahhh..

little

sarNie Adult
Lol I think mark's mom is also in the pok and bee version too lol
i thought so too she's pok version she probably played as the sis that her husband cheat with veemada. a lot of remakes use the same actors from the previous versions to play different roles for the next version. Like pramoot in here plays uncle pok version he was p'ek dad. i also think that the guy that cheats on his wife to be with veemada in this version played in the last version as chunsa or the police i think. cant wait for next friday but man i made an appointment to meat with my respected elder ex co worker at carrows after work so i cant' come straight home to watch awe man.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I actually tried to force myself not to watch the episodes as it air and wait til the lakorn finished airing before I watch and as you can see that worked out perfectly like Mark and May's wedding. :p It's crazy that I'm so anxious to watch the story unfold despite knowing exactly what will happen. The power of Bargie I guess. lol. I'm sad that they won't be starring in another series together. Hopefully we'll see more of them next year. *fingers crossed* Anyhoos, another scene I like from episode 9 was when Mark and Hut were drinking and Hut teased Mark about defending his wife only after a day of marriage when they were discussing the whole May/Marriage thing. Mark's exasperation when talking about his wife is so cute. :coverlaf:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone has taken my scene :numchuck:
I just want ti say i TOTALLY love this lakorn. :crush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's hilarious that they use the same characters from the older version. It makes my mind go back and forth between versions.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I laughed myself silly when Boy said, "Big Mark." lol and when he slapped the bathroom door and made Bee leap onto the bed even though she was being all high and mighty that she wasn't scared of him.

seriously have to agree with Uncle Mee. why does Mark collect his ex's? I mean, it can't be helped feeling sorry for May, and especially now that he and she are related through his marriage to Bee--and I can understand that May was in the hospital--I just hope he doesn't spend too much time pitying her in the future. and Vi has got to get out already, sheesh.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I loved it when she got scared of the old lady. That whole scene was hilarious! And when he made the comment about her boobs...I was blushing. It sounded so perverted, yet very sexy LOL

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
They're a very cute on screen couple.
Loving the remake. They have more scenes together than the previous version with Pok.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If anyone wants to read the Spoilers for next weeks episode

Click MEEEE

Warning Spoiler Alerts :p If they keep it that way that is what we'll be seeing next week :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yay!! Thanks so much, it's a big help since I can't rreally watch the episodes as much. Wow, looks like so much is happening next week...interesting and sad :/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.thaitvnow.com/thaitv-3.htm

http://www.tvthaionline.net/tvthai.php?view=tv/ch3.html

There are about another link or two where you can watch it for free.
Fun4fun,how do you those website.ha.Sorry for asking a dumb question.I don't get it. you just press
play and that's all. I have been trying for these couple of days and I'm not getting anything at all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fun4fun,how do you those website.ha.Sorry for asking a dumb question.I don't get it. you just press
play and that's all. I have been trying for these couple of days and I'm not getting anything at all.
That what sucks when it comes to "free" lol sometimes it doesn't work on me either. I don't know the reason behind it.

Thanks Tina for the spoiler. I really hope there would be some sizzling romance.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Preview for this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cthjYBwiaKc

May needs to understand Bee's as much a victim in this whole ordeal as she is.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
argh, i don't May to become worse towards Bee. how come they all think that Bee "stole" Mark when she obviously hated him, and it's not like it's her fault Chan kidnapped May. poor Bee, it's so sad seeing her cry after all her bubbly brattiness. I hope Athit cheers her up and at the same time induces Mark to sympathize with her more too.