[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol it's okay. :)

I just noticed something. We never saw that one scene where Boy was painting the pole and he looked pretty depressed? lol

Gosh I think they cut a lot of good parts off this lakorn and added some unnecessary scenes instead. :thumbdown:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I have never checked the old lakorn in here but feel so sad to see Roy Marn in here. Waiting for the DVD of this lakorn. :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
one of the best i've seen of Boy and Margie..... I LOVE IT!!!!! felt the chemistry near the end and cried my eye's to sleep lol..... i give this lakorn an 8..... i'm sooo inlove with Sunny (FIRST), so charming, tall, sexy, and sweet...... i'mma miss this but is ready for Nadech and Yaya's lakorn to come up YAY!!!!

roselovesice

Haveyou suys seen this? Apparently this made it to the GOSSIP news. lol

Credit: BM Pantip

Just a litle more pictures to make your fever more Feverish. ahah :coverlaf:

Credit: BM PANTIP

Did this help cure your fever?! :lolyup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
just watched eng sub of 15 and Omg, i still cannot get over how ridiculous May is. She's gained everyone's sympathy and even won and got Mark to marry her and she's still putting on such a prideful act, with the whole scene of her using Bee's phone to test Mark. I mean, isn't it obvious that, YES, Mark would much rather be spending time with Bee than taking pictures with you? I just can't understand how she has the nerve to be all offended and make him feel guilty when he already gave up the love of his life to marry her out of pity. like, seriously, how selfish can you get? He's not going to ever see you as anything comparable to Bee. *sigh*
but i'll have to admit, her letter did make me tear up a bit. just wish it had come a lot sooner lol, instead of having to see the wicked eyes from her all the time.

eeek! so cute when Mark kissed Bee in their America house when he made food for her. totally unexpected. ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Rose.. tum-mai.. tum-mai.. must you do this to me? i love it!! darn i miss them and the lakorn :( boohoo.. *sniffsniff*

ooo those pics made it to the news.. scandalous muahahaha in public XD. ohhh yeaahhhhh :dance1::D

anyways, just wanted to say that in today's ep of duang taa nai duang jai with first and yard.. first had to do a lil thai dance.. i was thinking of "Bee" as if she was teaching him to dance.. i bet it would've been super cute if they made Sunny and Bee do a scene like that .. :)

roselovesice

Lol I was trying to cure the Roy Marn fever. Lol jk xD
Jjinxx, omg. I never saw that "kiss on the cheek" scene. Had to go back and rewatch it. My goodness. It was adorable! :D lol

Anyways, Aiko, is that Lakorn a good Lakorn to watch?! I've been kind of wanting to watch it but have no motivation to do so. Lol Well, it is First's first legit pra'ek role so I will try to find time to watch it. ;P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it's ok, i enjoy it.. of course i keep getting side-tracked about him being "Sunny" instead of his character lol.. I'm uploading the lakorn on youtube, and even some commenters say sunny instead ahahaha XD.

i must say his character in the lakorn is pretty cute-ish.. can't compare to our dear Sunny here.. but he's likable.. I swear his eyebrow lifts in the lakorn are to die for.. :D well for me that is.. I've lost count of how many times he's lift his eyebrows ahaha..

oops, i realized that i forgot to share some new gifs-ish i made for RM :D i will share them later.. haven't uploaded them yet..

p.s. is there any specific scenes' y'all want me to make gifs on ? hehehehe .. <3

roselovesice

Lol really? I'm pretty sure everything First does is always a to die for. Ahaha (; Oh Sunny. He should just change his name to Sunny. Nobody is gonna stop calling him that now. Lol heck. Even I don't. I don't even call Boy 'Boy' anymore. I keep calling him Mark...But I shouldn't cause there's Mark Prin too. I might confuse myself. Lolol
Ohhh! I can't wait to see them! :D Oh gosh. There's so many scenes of theirs that I like. Ahaha How about the bed fight? (; And the ending too!! lol Thanks Aiko! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh rose, you know i'm doing those for sure lol..

uploading them gifs will take some time since.. i don't know where i saved my files.. arghhh! searching for them atm lol.. aiyahh..!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally finished. I like Sunny a lot. I am glad they didn't make him obsessing over the nang ek, you know what I mean. I would have died since we already have Wee and May to push my buttons. I never hated May, just angry at her at times for the things she says. I believe they justify her character really well. If she was attempting to kill Bee, then I don't think that would have made any sense. Roy Mai and Roy Marn are by far my favorite lakorns this year. Not just that but probably the best. I would even put this above Roy Mai regarding the well written characters and the progression of the overall lakorn. I enjoy Roy Mai for Maneerin and Siriya love story, other than that I FF throughout the entire lakorn.

Anyways back to what I was about to say... I freaking love the ending LOL I was blushing like CRAZY haha.

roselovesice

Lol thanks Aiko. Gosh I wanna go back and rewatch these scenes....which I have been doing anyways. Lol

Fun4fun, I would have to agree with you. This is one of the best Lakorn I watched this year. Heck, it even beats Dome & Ploy's Lakorn. Lol Don't get me wrong. I still like that Lakorn but I like Roy Marn a lot better. Roy Marn & Plerng Torranong are tied for me. I love them both. :)
Anyways, yeah I agree with the whole May thing. Ahaaa If you look at it carefully, there wasn't as much drama in the Lakorn as we had thought. May didn't do anything psychotic like how all the other nang'rais would do and so did Vi. They were just kind of out there. Lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I just finished this lakorn and here are my opinions. Firstly, I thought every character acted quite well for their roles and I didn't find that anyone outshined another which I do appreciate. Initially, I thought Bee's character was annoying to the core and whenever she tried to purposely piss off someone, it came off looking stupid rather than being funny. However, I eventually started liking her and I LOVE how she's so strong! Whenever May or Wi tried to push her buttons, you could clearly tell that she was deeply hurt but she still kept her composture and told them off. Thumbs up for that because I absolutely hate weak n'eks! Secondly, like everyone mentioned I like how the n'rais weren't too extreme and the level of drama was just right. About the whole history of Pramuk and Mark's family, I thought it was a little confusing. It was somewhat annoying that they kept using flashbacks but at the same time, it's nice that they didn't unfold all the mysteries until about ep 9 which kept me watching until the end. Lastly I thought Bargie were really cute but I wasn't satisfied enough about their love story. They didn't start falling for eachother until about ep 10 and 5 eps to me isn't enough to fully develop their relationship. They're "deep" love wasn't very convincing to me, not because their performances weren't good but because of the storyline. They deserved more scenes together. On the overall, I enjoyed Roy Marn! At first I didn't care for any lakorn just because I was too flippin excited for my YADECH and GRGR but eventually I gave in since all my friends were praising this remake. I'm glad I watched it and I demand for another reunion for Bargie! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sorry rose for the willing gifs.. photobucket went lame on me.. i swear i didnt even used that much bandwidth.. hahaha it's bargie's fault for being too iresistible XD.. i might have to upload them onto tinypic like i did for ep 8 lol.

anyways, is tvscene fb trying to kill us with more bts pics? gosh.. but who can resist right? hehe

credit tvscene fb

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree, they could have thrown in a bit more romance between the two. It was sudden, but you could still feel that he was really sincere with his feelings, just needed more romance.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Need to finish this up.saw my sister watched the last scene yesterday.gosh i need to hurried w/ homework and stop being busy so i can have time to finish this and roy mai! And then start new one.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow!!! ^^ Thanks for sharing. Hehe Boy is so cute, they look like a real sweetheart couple :D if only... Haha!

I saw the ratings for the last episodes, they did pretty good.