[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
next to her or across from her? i pick the guy across her instead of the one next to her lol

Credit: margie/boy pantip

kiss the bride :wub:

Credit: margie/boy pantip

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh, you're making me blush p'ceci... *FAINTS*

is that her bf? if so, i forgot how he looked like lmao..

AND I PICK ACROSS TOO XD!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*cough* Just posting the whole lakorn ratings for this lakorn :)
(c)spicyforum

EP 1: 8
EP 2: 8
EP 3: 8
EP 4: 8.3
EP 5: 8.1
EP 6: 8.8
EP 7: 9.3
EP 8: 11.2
EP 9: 9.9
EP 10: 10.7
EP 11: 10.4
EP 12: 9.9
EP 13: 9.7
EP 14: 9.6
EP 15 END: 12.4

I averaged the lakorn total and got 9.4 overall.​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Ceci for the pictures. :) I love Bargie. I wish there was a BTS cip of it. lol
Thanks Aiko for the ratings too. The lakorn didn't do so bad. I'm happy that it at least got double digits. :)

I'm upset that they didn'r promote this lakorn as much...Well, there were a lot of clips and such but not as much. /: But whatever. I at least got to see a lot of Bargie together...before and after the lakorn. :)

Anyways, I miss this lakorn dearly. I want more of Bargie. Just watching GRGR makes me want more of Roy Marn! lol

roselovesice

I love this picture :)

Credit: BM PANTIP

Gosh. This isn't right. I'm listening to GRGR's OST and I'm missing Roy Marn aka Bargie instead! This isn't normal. lol :wacko:
I really MISS Bargie! :cry1:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i was gonna post that earlier today but was in a rush to school lol..

but aigoo, i really miss them :(

and wahhh.. my gifs are alive again teehee XD.. darn photobucket.. lol..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
miss them so much. BTW, I dont follow up with rating but what do u mean by decent? what is the best lakorn rate?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i miss this lakorn too :( wahhhh...
p'mark.. p'bee.. p'sunny.. yoo tee nai wa?? :( lol

the lakorn's rating is decent.. it's average.. but it's higher than some too.. though the lakorn averaged out to 9.4 .. i am exceptionally impressed that RM was able to pull in some two-digit ratings in :) it's really hard for CH3 to pull in some two-digit ratings..

i would say the best lakorn rating is to have 15+ .. but it's hard for ch3 to even get into the double digits.. i think the last ones of ch3 to exceed 15+ was JLR and SB.. which was like years back..

ch7 for some reason are easily able to obtain the double digits..

like i said for RM, im happy with the rating.. because some lakorns only make it to 5 or so the highest.. :)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Back from Europe and missing Margie and Boy so much so thanks to all for providing the latest pics of duo. Seriously, they are too adorable together not to be cast in a slap/kiss lakorn. :p Oh, thanks for sharing the ratings as well. :thumbsup: Glad that Roy Marn did pretty decent. A little sad that Boy didn't get his 13 or 14 for the finale like he wanted. :(

A picture of the two at Chonburi cooking for flood victims. So cute!

credit: Boy's instagram

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks for sharing :)
i was gonna share them too but was too but fell asleep lol..

for the last ep to get a rating of 12.4 aint bad :) it's pretty close to 13-14 lol.. XD

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thx for explaining but again rating is beyond my control but I love both of them in Roy Marn so I give them 15+. heheheh

roselovesice

Thanks ladies for the pictures. I miss these two so much. I'm glad that they still see each other a lot...even when the lakorn has ended. :) lol
I'm so mad that the MV still hasn't come out for Boy Peacemaker yet. He sure does take quite awhile when it comes to making Lakorn ost mv's. Ahaa (; I can't wait for the Karaoke to come out. They better be all over the cover cause if not, I'm gonna be so pissed. lol
I've been having Roy Marn and 4HJHKK withdrawals. Ahaaa I just love these two a lot. If only they would ever go out and GET MARRIED and not see each other as friends and siblings only. ); lol jk
I can't wait to get the premium magazine. In so mad because I bought it weeks ago and they did send it like 2 weeks ago and I still haven't receive it yet. Thank God I'm getting a replacement. Lol I cant wait to get the F3 magazine of Bargie toooo!! (;

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thank you rose!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! p'boy peacemaker is looking great :D

but aiyahh.. im not satisfied with this mv.. so little bargie :( wahhhh!!!

roselovesice

Lol Yeah!
I know! I agree. Boy Peacemaker always does that. The MV for Plerng Torranong was exactly like that. There were only somce scenes here and there and that was it. It's okay. As long as the Karaoke MV has the lakorn scenes then it should be allll gooooddd! lol I just hope they have the karaoke MV and not the mv MV! I want to see A LOT of scenes of Bargie when watching it. aha (;